Sunday, September 15, 2019

Crashing Down

You're world can come crashing down in more ways than one!

Only when life is good can it come crashing down… and life was good.  I’d recently graduated from college and had a decent job with a lot of potential.  It afforded my student loans, my monthly bills, and a modest apartment.  The apartment, to me, was the most important part as it finally after years and years of living with the parents and having dorm room mates earned me privacy.  Those late nights reading and writing forced femme stories in my parents’ house, hoping that my younger sister didn’t just barge into my room were over.  Those rare weekends putting on makeup and fitting my favorite wig when my roommate went home were all in the past.  Now I could do what I wanted.  If I wanted to come home on a Wednesday night, put on a pair of panties with my boy bits tucked back, spend an hour putting on makeup and making myself pretty, then sit in front of the computer and write out my fantasies, I could do that.

The other thing the modest paycheck got me was the funds to get quality products.  My wig was now fabulous and with a little effort looked so real.  My makeup, which used to come from budget bins at the local pharmacy, now are ordered online from Sephora and Macys.  My lingerie was from cheap online places that served the cross-dressing community but now come from Victoria’s Secret.  On top of all that I could now afford some truly amazing products like a tight form changing Femini pair of underwear with a realistic fake pussy and some glue on fake breasts, both matched to my own skin tone.

Life was especially good when I met my neighbor Jinny from next door.  Jinny had mistakenly picked up a package of my lingerie from the package box and opened it before she realized it wasn’t hers.  When she returned it to me, I was so embarrassed and sure that I’d just have to move away, but she calmed my fears away by mentioning the teal color would really make my eyes pop.  We’ve been fast friends ever since, whether its as Jinny and Mike or Jinny and Marisa.  She’s not only helped me fill out my wardrobe, helped me learn to move in a more feminine manner, and speak with a soft quiet feminine voice, she’s encouraged me to go out and share myself with the world.  I’m fairly sure that at this point she realizes that it’s just not going to happen.

She jokes about going out on double dates with a couple hunks, getting my own man, or even just going out on a girl’s night shopping, but I just joke back and make up excuses why it can’t happen.  Stuff like “I have to wash my hair” or “He’s not my type” or even “He’s way too much of a man for me!”.  One time she specifically said she could set me up with her boyfriend and that it would just be some experimentation without any romantic commitment and I just giggled and said I couldn’t do that to my best friend.  She and I both laughed, put in another movie and did each other’s nails.  We’ve had the talk where I explained that while I love to feel girly and feminine, I’m not a woman inside.  And while I’ve shown her my fantasy writings involving forced femme and sex, I made it clear that I have no interest in men.  So, she knows it’s all fun and games and to this day she’s the only real person who’s seen me as Marisa.

I’m not sure how life could have gotten better.  But only when life is good can it come crashing down.  I was preparing for a full weekend as Marisa and already had my “pussy panties” on, as Jinny called them, and my breast forms glued in place.  The daisy dukes I had slipped into really made my shaved legs look good especially in the strappy heels that showed off my painted toenails.  I was in the bathroom after getting my wig into place and most of my makeup on while trying out a new mascara when it felt like the whole building shake.  The sound of metal and wood and brick and glass all crashing and seemingly exploding was loud enough to hurt my ears and all I could do was fall to the floor, cover my head, and wait for the earthquake to end.  I quickly realized that it wasn’t an earthquake when it got quiet.  Peeking up into the mirror I couldn’t believe what I saw at first.  Outside of my bathroom I saw the wrecked and torn front end of a car with it’s lights and blinkers on… in my living room.  Turning around I saw that I wasn’t imagining it… a car had torn through the apartment complexes lawn and rammed into my apartment.  When I saw the driver, a college age girl, moving slowly in obvious pain I snapped to action.  I could hear the creeks from the wall continuing to crumble and let the fear of the building collapsing on this poor girl fuel my speed in getting her out of the car and out onto the lawn.  She was all out of sorts, so I just kneeled next to her and tried to keep her calm until the ambulance or police or fire rescue arrived.

When Jinny kneeled down next to me and put her hand over mine, helping keep the girl calm, I noticed that we’d both chosen to wear the same red nail polish.  Reality came crashing down in two ways at that point.  First, I realized I was outside helping this girl surrounded by other people from the apartment complex… as Marisa!  My heart stopped as I saw all of my neighbors looking down at me and Jinny, wondering if they were seeing me as ‘Mike dressed up like a girl’ or just ‘a girl’.  My heart didn’t have much of a break, however, as it started right back up when the building behind me collapsed.

Crushing my apartment underneath.

The police spoke to each of us and Jinny remained by my side.  She gave my arm a painful pinch when the officer asked my name, reminding me that I couldn’t exactly answer ‘Mike’.  The answer of Marisa only earned me the embarrassment of the officer raising her eyebrows impatiently.  I didn’t think and just blurted out my own last name and that ‘mistake’ made the rest of my fictional story come into focus.  I explained that I was staying with my cousin Mike and that all my stuff… including my drivers license… was buried in his apartment.  When the officer asked if I had another place to stay, Jinny was still there and told her that I was going to stay with her.  When the officer walked away, I tilted my head quizzically at Jinny, wondering where exactly she was going to stay since she was in the same situation as me.  No home, no possessions, no money, not even any identification.  It would be hours until she could get to a bank to get anything set up.  Her answer was just a continuation of my world crashing down.  We were going to stay with her boyfriend.

I wasted any chance of stopping this plan from moving forward by sputtering out a series of “uh”s and “but”s until Brett showed up.  His presence let Jinny stop being my rock and let him be hers.  She crumpled into his warm hugging arms and started to cry, saying how scared she had gotten.  It took Jinny a good five minutes to calm down and afterward went to Brett’s car to clean herself up in the mirror.  Brett turned to me, smiled warmly, and before I could protest, pulled me into a warm hug of my own.  As he petted my hair in what I have to admit was a very comforting manner, he said that Jinny had told him all about me and that he was happy to have me come and stay with them.  I couldn’t even say thank you as I just focused on the words “She told me all about you”.

What exactly did Jinny tell her boyfriend about me?  Did she say she had a girlfriend neighbor that she’d watch movies with and compare beauty and fashion advice with?  Or did she tell him she had a guy living next to her that liked to dress up and play like a girl?  I didn’t get my answer as Jinny’s clearing of her throat broke up our hug.  The wide smile on her face let Brett know she was joking, but I couldn’t exactly tell specifically what she was joking about when she said “Hey, I said you could share my boyfriend but we have to get to his place first!”

The drive over to Brett’s house was almost fine.  Jinny squeezed into the small backseat while I sat up front.  I wasn’t paying attention to the drive until we came up to a light and I felt Brett’s hand land lightly on my knee.  I froze as not even Jinny had ever touched me in any type of sensual way when I was in Marisa mode and now a big strong man was fondling my smooth bare knee.  His fingers gave a squeeze before thrumming lightly and moving up toward my thigh.  Jinny’s attention-grabbing throat clearing saved my bacon again as Brett realized he wasn’t sitting next to his girlfriend.  I believed and accepted his apology but wasn’t exactly articulate in accepting it as I couldn’t get past how he said he was sorry.

“Oh man, I’m sorry Marisa!  I was lost thinking about how we were going to get you some sort of ID and I always rest my hand on Jinny’s knee like that when we drive together.  Your leg felt just like hers and I honestly didn’t’ realize I was touching you like that!”

He thought he was touching Jinny.  He thought my leg felt like hers.  My leg felt like a woman’s!

My external world was thrown upside-down by my apartment being crushed and now my internal world was being thrown around with a man seeing and touching me as a woman.  When we got to Brett’s place, he showed me into the bathroom and said I could wash up and use Jinny’s makeup back there if I’d like.  I did just that as washing my face and putting makeup on always calmed and focused me.  By the time I came out I felt more like myself and even had a plan.  I figured I could just feign being tired, get a good night’s sleep in Brett’s spare room, and in the morning before Brett and Jinny woke up grab some of his extra clothes, take Marissa off, and sneak out.  If anybody asked, I had just got home and took care of my cousin Marissa.

Proud of myself, I walked out of the bathroom and into the kitchen.  There I saw Brett and Jinny getting more comfortable than I was comfortable with. Not only did they have a bottle of Johnnie Walker Green Label out with three glasses, they also had Brett’s water pipe loaded up and were passing it back and forth.  If the aroma were any indication, this was some serious mary jane.  I knew that Jinny smoked, especially when she was nervous, so it wasn’t completely unexpected that Brett would partake too.  And as they smiled toward me and held out the pipe, I just followed along.  I figured a good high would certainly help me sleep.

The weed not only was potent, it was damned smooth.  Three bowls later with a couple glasses apiece of the ultra-smooth whisky and I was laughing and giggling right along with my friend and her beau.  I thought everything was just about perfect when Brett pulled over his tablet and showed me that immediately familiar blog.  All about those masks, all about those forced femme fantasies, even that recent one about the guy trapped who couldn’t talk while he was lashed by a guy he knew.  It was my blog.  I’m not sure I could have spoken if I’d wanted to, but Brett cleared his throat and took over all the talking for the next few minutes.

“Look, Marisa… like I said at the apartment building, Jinny told me all about you.  She told me that you were a lesbian but that you had trouble admitting you were curious about men.  She told me all about your blog here where you write these fantasies of changing men into women and I think I got it figured out.  I’m sure Jinny told you I’m a psychologist and while this isn’t exactly a classic latent sexual desire syndrome, it does fall within that sphere.  I mean, for years you’ve been writing about people being forced to act as the opposite gender.  I’m sure it felt safe to make it men instead of women, but its obvious by your writing that you’re putting yourself into the protagonist’s role here.  Especially with the forced sexual activity…. That’s your Achilles Heel.  Deep down you desire to experiment with heterosexual activities.  You desire a man.  And the closest you can come to admitting that to yourself is having a fantasy about being forced.”

I opened my mouth to speak.  I’m not sure what I was going to say but I couldn’t let him go on with this as I’d written enough about scenarios like this to see where it was going.  But before I could say anything, Brett reached out, slid his thumb deftly onto my tongue, and closed my lips around it with a meek “Mmmph!” from me before continuing.  “Look Marisa, I know this must be scary but honestly this will be best for you to get out.  It’s not healthy to have this kind of question stuck in your head for so long.  I mean, looking at your blog you’ve been keeping this tamped down for almost ten years!  Now, I’m not going to force you into anything, but I’m going to let you play like I am.  The door…”  he turned my head, thumb still sliding back and forth over my tongue “…is right over there and it’s unlocked.  My phone is on the counter there.  If this is too much, get up, grab my phone and walk out.  I won’t stop you and you can call your cousin Mike.  I’m sure he can set you up with a hotel room and there will be no hard feelings.  But…”  using my chin as a handle he turned me to look up into his eyes again “…so long as you’re here, I’m going to work on the premise that this is what you want to live through and just need to play at being forced.

As Brett’s thumb pulled out of my mouth with a soft plop, I felt Jinny side up to me and wrap he arm around my waist.  I looked at her with horror and humiliation as she knew full well that I couldn’t call myself and that if I left, I’d have no place to go.  And to my dismay I saw her Cheshire like grin as she said “Look Marisa, we’re friends no matter what happens.  But trust me when I say that girls like us always like this.  You’ve licked enough pussy to know what oral is like… this time will just be licking and sucking on a guy’s cock!”

Evidently, I’d stood still enough for Brett to take my continued presence as consent.  Or at least consent to be forced.  I felt his strong hand land on my nearly bar shoulder as he gently, but firmly, pushed me down to my knees.  Jinny kneeled across from me with Brett moving between us.  My mind kept racing and racing, but I couldn’t get past the fact that I was well and truly stuck.  Even with Brett’s phone, I couldn’t access my accounts since I used a password manager and had no idea what my bank passwords were.  And Jinny knew that!

Jinny’s hand pulled my attention to the present as she reached up and started pulling Brett’s pants open.  With a dark fascination I realized I’d imagined myself in situations like this dozens… hundreds… of times.  And just like in those dark fantasies my mouth just hung open, agape in surprise as she pulled his long hardening cock out.



My eyes moved in time with Jinny’s hand as she slid it back and forth over Brett’s length.  Each pass took just a little longer as he continued to grow.  And deep down my body must have recognized this situation as one I’d masturbate to as my own, much smaller, cock tried to grow hard in my tight fake pussy panties.  I barely noticed Brett’s hand on the back of my head until he started pulling me closer.  My body was stiff with fear, but he didn’t let that slow down his motion and soon I found my lips pressed up against his balls.

It wasn’t the feeling of his warm flesh against my lips that made this all real.  It wasn’t my nose pressed up against his shaft with Jinny’s hand lightly bumping me on each stroke that made it real.  It wasn’t Brett’s pubic hair tickling my chin and cheek that made it real.  What made this suddenly real and immediate was hearing Brett’s guttural sigh of pleasure from above me.  Looking up and really seeing a man look down at me while I was forced to nuzzle his scrotum wasn’t as emasculating and feminizing as I’d thought.

It was more emasculating that I could have ever imagined.  I not only felt more like a woman than ever, I felt weaker and more controlled than I had in my entire life.  Yeah, his hand was holding my head to his groin but I could slide away and run for the door, but something about this situation just froze me in place.  No…. it didn’t freeze me.  It made me stay still.  Tentatively, because I thought it was what he wanted me to do, I slipped my tongue past my seemingly dry lips and onto his springy flesh.  The manly taste along with the musky smell did nothing to diminish my newfound place as this man’s plaything.  This couple’s plaything.

As I opened my mouth wider and licked at his balls, I couldn’t take my eyes off of Brett’s face.  His smile wasn’t mean or cocky in any way, but it was still confident and strong and commanding.  Slowly, he guided my lips up to his shaft while simultaneously pulling Jinny in to kiss the opposite side of his cock.  Lightly holding both of our heads still he started sliding himself between our lips.  I felt my entire body shudder as for a moment I imagine what he was seeing.  Standing in his home, two attractive women kneeling before him as he slowly fucked both of their mouths.  It was a scenario I’d often imagine myself in, just not as one of the attractive women with her mouth being fucked.

While I moved my eyes to look into Jinny’s, I saw only pure bliss there.  Like the real women I’d write about, I’m sure she was enjoying having sex with her man and probably high off not only the cannabis, but of the power she felt from cornering and controlling me.   I can’t lie to myself and say that being forced to live out my darkest, most fearful fantasies wasn’t arousing.  But if that’s all the attraction I was feeling, my embarrassment and humiliation would be a strong enough counterweight.  My lips are on another man’s COCK!  No, seeing my friend’s face flushed from her arousal, hearing her sultry voice moaning and vibrating Brett’s cock against my own lips, hearing his own gravely strong voice grunting and moaning from above me… all of these were turning me on more than the humiliation of my first sexual experience as a woman.  And while I’m sure everything was moving at normal speed it felt like the world slowed down and every new action burned into my mind in a way that will never be forgotten.

Like the first time Brett pulled back a little more and let Jinny and my lips press together in our own intimate kiss at the tip of his cock.  The slightly salty taste of his precum that was slid across my tongue as he pushed forward again, separating my girlfriend from me with his flesh.  The feeling of Jinny guiding my hand up to cup Brett’s scrotum followed by Brett’s hand over mine encouraging me to move and cup and play with his balls.  All the while these experiences kept my body trying to react, but these expensive fake pussy panties were made to hold me tucked back and there was barely any room for growth.  With that restraint, I doubt I could have cum myself, but with a wink from Jinny I felt her hand sneak between my legs and start rubbing.

I’m sure watching his girlfriend finger another girl through her denim shorts must be exciting for Brett as I felt his cock throb against my lips even as I let out a long moan of my own.  I tried to pull back, feeling overwhelmed and even more afraid of what was going to happen, but Brett kept my lips in place, slowly painting this side of his cock with my “Lady Danger Red” lipstick while Jinny continued to rub me past the point of no return.

The first time I had an orgasm while imagining myself as a woman was an amazing high followed by a deep self-abasement.  The first time I had an orgasm while wearing panties was a similarly fascinating sense of euphoria followed by a nearly identical sense of shame.  The first time I had an orgasm with one of my hands on a realistic dildo was a shockingly powerful sensation, again followed by a deep humbling resignation.  The first time I had an orgasm while watching a woman give a blowjob and mimicking her grunts and gags as my own dildo stretched my lips was a blessed euphoria that let me fall into a deep self-contempt.  And this new high was along the same lines as my orgasm from Jinny’s magical fingers while my lips were pressed against a warm pulsing moving live cock was a paradise, I don’t think I’ll ever experience again.

My whole body racked back and forth and even with Brett holding me in place my lips and face bounced off of his strong rod as high pitched ecstatic screeches ripped out of my mouth.  When my eyes finally uncrossed, it seemed the whole world was still.  Jinny’s fingers were very slowly rubbing me, keeping me as hard as possible after such an experience while Brett’s hand in my hair was gentle and caressing me like a true lover.  Only as Brett started to slowly move back and forth again did the high drop off it’s inevitable cliff.  I’m sure he meant well, but Brett’s baritone murmured “That’s my good girl!” was the cherry on my humiliation sundae.

The Rubicon was crossed.  The crossroads were in the rearview mirror.  The moment of truth had come and gone and had told me what I’d always feared… I had just cum while a man used me on his cock for pleasure.  As the tears welled up in my eyes and started their hot trail down my cheeks Jinny frowned and stood up.  For the briefest moment I was left alone, just me and the cock I was serving.  And I WAS serving it.  I couldn’t even lie to myself like the stories I wrote.  My escape was possible and present and simply not taken.  Brett’s smile was a silent command while his hand on my head was a reminder of my servitude.  Jinny’s mischievous grin was a quiet reminder of my self while her hand had brought upon my ultimate discomfiture.  But in the end it was my choice to remain here.  It was my choice to be this man’s woman.

Gently, making me feel even more delicate and unbalanced, Brett grabbed my arm and pulled me up to stand before him.  I felt his cock throb against my belly as he pulled me in and kissed my tears away, murmuring over and over about how proud he was of me, reminding me… damning me with the repeated knowledge… that my orgasm couldn’t lie and that I was finding my real true place.  My sob was quickly quieted by Brett pulling me in for a deep long feminine affirming and masculine crushing kiss.  I know I couldn’t run now even if I had the will to do so as my body simply melted against his.  His tongue entering my mouth was inevitable and I silently submitted to his passions.

In the deep recesses of my mind where the present continued on, I felt Jinny moving my arms and sliding my strappy top off.  I had the brief thought of Brett being able to see around my expertly applied makeup and recognizing my false breasts but where a few moments ago I’d have been worried about being found out, I just couldn’t experience more humiliation.  My mortification readout was busted, pushed far past it’s maximum limit.  Even feeling my shorts and panties sliding around my enhanced curvy waist, hips, and thighs, leaving me looking like a naked shaking and aroused woman, didn’t stop me from complying with Brett’s insistent and never-ending kiss.

When Brett’s hand gripped the back of my neck and pulled me away from him I saw his smile was still there, but his command and stature seemed to have grown and expanded.  And why not…. From his perspective he had just changed a lesbian to… what did he see me as?  A cis girl?  Bisexual?  Either way he had the self evident pride of a man that made a woman attracted to him and all mankind.  His words were husky and low and offered no room for doubt or thought.  “Marisa, you’ve done so well but I can tell there’s more that you need to do.  The knowledge you’ve just gained needs to be cemented and you’ve done enough teasing.  Tell me what you want to do.”

Maybe if this were truly a new experience, and not one I’d written about dozens or hundreds of times I would have stumbled over the words.  Instead there was no hesitation before my whispered words sneaking past my tightly closed throat.  “Give you a blowjob.”  The spark in his eye was his masculine fortitude growing on a logarithmic scale.  My own masculinity was on the opposite projection, plummeting my timid masculinity into permanent femininity.  The small squeeze of my neck made me realize he wanted me to say it again, wanted me to put it in even a more familiar way.  My eyes couldn’t stay looking at his and with another sign of submission I dipped my head to look into his chest instead as I quietly whispered “I want to suck your cock”

Brett barely needed to press me down as my knees just let go.  Kneeling was the only position I had left and it put me at eye level with his bobbing cock.  Jinny gleefully kneeled beside me and turned me to kiss her.  All of my will was simply sapped out.  I could already feel my body’s capitulation as my own femmy cock tried to get hard again.  Being feminine, submitting to these two people, already seemed right.  Seemed just.  After all they knew who they were.  Strong independent people with full knowledge and acceptance of their sexuality.  Through force of will alone they’d changed my life long knowledge of self and made it into what they knew fit me better.  I couldn’t ever possibly be Mike again.  He was gone.

I was Marisa.

Jinny broke our kiss and turned me head back to Brett’s manhood.  I didn’t have to be told now or even encouraged.  I reached my hand out and gripped the cock by it’s base.  It was still wet from mine and Jinny’s earlier ministrations so there was no need to put off the main event.  Instead I didn’t hesitate.  Leaning forward I crossed the last barrier and became a cock sucker.  Brett’s long low growl of pleasure was the final nail in my manhood’s coffin.  Jinny stayed by my side, but I remained focused on the task at hand.  Pleasing the man in front of me.  My previous life had been preparing for this moment, reading personal accounts of fellatio so that I could write about it with more reality.  Watching videos and even pornographic tutorials, telling young girls how to lick and suck their men.  Pressing a realistic shaped toy between my lips and finding out how to move my tongue and lips and prevent my teeth from brushing over ‘my man’.  Without ever consciously intending it, I had trained myself as a submissive cock sucker.

And so I did it.  I swirled my tongue around the sensitive underside of my man’s cock head.  I sucked in as I pulled him deeper into my mouth and swished him from side to side as I pulled away.  I let him plop out of my mouth by sucking until he came free and then followed that by intimately kissing the tip as if it were a long-lost love.  I gave no thought on what to do next or how this experience would end and instead simply released all thoughts of self and focused all my will and knowledge of pleasing Brett.  On being his girl and pleasing my man.

Jinny’s hand found its way between my legs again, but was pressing me far less insistently.  Her fingers rubbed gently, and her thumb slid and rubbed over my pucker almost as a soft reminder that this is an activity to be enjoyed.  To be savored.  Her murmured whispered words in my ear let me know how sexy I looked doing this.  How sexy I WAS doing this.  How natural this looked and how much happier I seemed.  And I can’t even attempt to lie and say she was wrong.  Part of truly submitting to this act was taking pleasure from wherever I could get it and knowing that I was pleasing Brett was satisfying.  Knowing that I was doing exactly what Jinny thought I should be doing was satisfying.

Brett’s hand pulling me away from my oral toy caused me to actually whimper as I didn’t want to stop.  But I realized I was so far gone into my feminine self that I had lost track of the man in front of me.  I had focused so solely on pleasing him that I hadn’t registered any of the signs that I had succeeded… that Brett was ready to cum.  As he reached down to stroke himself to finish my hand beat his to the prize and I stared jacking him off myself.  His cock, slick with my saliva, never wavered as I pointed it at my mouth and smiled up at him.  And when I felt him throb and jump in my hand I opened my mouth just a little so I could complete this act fully and taste what I am sure I would forever look at as my rewards.

Even as ready as I thought I was, Brett’s first jet of cum over my nose and face made me jump back.  His was hot and sticky and thick and it surprised me just how much force it shot out with.  Jinny reached up and helped me finish by stroking Brett and directing his cum not only over me but over her own face.  We shared in my ultimate moment of acceptance.

With all of us breathing hard in this moment of recovery and happiness and acceptance I was surprised to hear Brett speak.  He’d just had two girls stroke and rub his cock for the better part of an hour and he’d cum like almost no man I’d ever seen before and yet he was still focused on the moment.  Focused on me.  And maybe it’s his strong self confidence that let me just continue to kneel before him even with what he was saying.



“That was… that was amazing.  I knew you had it in you to be a good girl.  I’m going to continue to help you though as you’re only at the first step of this journey.  I imagine it will go fast as you’ve had years and years of prep work and now just need to look back at that time as preliminary learning.  All you have now is to set up experiences and finish molding your body into what you want.  I thought it might be harder to break through this wall tonight, but you’ve honestly excelled past what I could have ever imagined.  So let’s take advantage of it.   The circumstances will remain the same as I imagine that even with as far as you’ve come, this will still be difficult…”

As Brett’s thumb came down to start pushing and scooping his cum into my mouth I willingly sucked it from his thick digit and swallowed it down even as my mind boggled over what he’d just said.   ‘I had it in me to be a good girl’, ‘first step of my journey’, ‘years of prep work’, ‘preliminary learning’, molding my body!?’  And as he continued to speak my mind froze again.

“The door is over there.  My phone is still on the counter.  You can still escape.  I’ll let you struggle so that you can move past this and hopefully attain true feminine submission, Mike.  Don’t worry I’ll call you Marisa for the rest of the night, but I needed you to know that Jinny really did tell me EVERYTHING about you.  And I didn’t lie before…. You desire a man.  And the closest you can come to admitting that to yourself is having a fantasy about being forced.  So now that you’ve admitted you want to be a cock sucker and you’ve lived out that part of your new life.”  His grin was still devilishly confident even as I felt more of my life come crashing down.  “So now let’s get you well and truly fucked.  Those fake pussy panties… they allow for anal sex, right?  Jinny, go get the lube and let’s find out!”


source:  fuskator


---------------------------------------------------------------------

So, I know I don't normally go over the genesis or creation of an obscura, but I thought you might all get a kick out of this one.  Last week a car hit my house and did a lot of damage.  I ran out very quickly to help the people out and for a while there was an honest fear of having to leave the house because it wasn't structurally sound.  We're still here in the house now, but the day after it happened I thought of the experience in the language of forced femme.  What if a guy was in his house and reveling in dressing up and making himself over into his ultimate feminine self.  What if he rushed out, for all intents and purposes, as a woman and while saving the driver of the car and watched his house (and all of his masculine possessions) fall into itself.

That was the original genesis.  I looked for images that would work with that context, figuring it would just be a woman wearing clothes that could hide masculinity and even in a pose that wouldn't show some tell tale signs like her adam's apple or her bare breasts.  But then I came across these images and I figured I could add an act two.

Change the house to an apartment, add in a female neighbor/friend who knows about his feminine side, and make it so that afterward they're staying with her boyfriend.  Bing, Bang, Boom.... blowjob time!

I honestly didn't expect this story to get so out of hand.  The day I found the images I intended to just use the first image and wrote out two pages in MS Word.  Those two pages ended with being introduced Brett and didn't even get to his apartment.  Then I got busy and couldn't finish it.  I figured I had another page... maybe two... into the story.  Today those two initial pages were followed by seven and a half new pages of story!!!

This isn't my longest as it's only 5700 words long, but I don't think I've ever written six pages about a single sexual act, let alone a blowjob!  I also don't think I've ever written about an experience like this where the heroine goes through embarrassment to humiliation, to worse, and on to slow acceptance.

Anyway, I really like it.  I just finished it, so I'm sure that's partially the "I'm done" high, but I think this will stand up as one of my favorites.  At least one of my recent favorites.

And if you'd like to read up about the car hitting my house, I wrote about it on my other blog and can read about it by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment