Thursday, January 23, 2020

That Look

That look can say everything!




I found these images on WowGirls (if you'd like to pay for a site, I'd highly recommend WowGirls as it's sexy as all get out but most often in a loving kind way), and that last image took my breath away.  What I saw wasn't so much as what she was doing (although you know that caught my attention to!), but rather her look.  And not just that look of love and joy, but what I imagine she was seeing that was making her look that way.... I imagined a man looking down at her and looking the same way.  Joyful and Loving.

That was the spark for the story.  When I started writing, I figured I'd have a two panel cap as I wanted to tell the story of how our heroine got many bad looks before her man's loving and joyous look.  A look of a young man disgusted when she opened up to him.  A look of a woman, kind and guiding her on an accepting path followed by another woman who was again disgusted.  A look from a couple who showed her what sex was like but then wouldn't share their love with her.  And then finally getting to THAT LOOK.  I even liked the image in the first panel as it shows her uncertain about herself.

Unfortunately it took longer than I thought, and I had to stretch it out to three panels.  Actually, I had to SHRINK it down to three panels as it was still too long!  Picking the image for the middle panel was tough as the image set didn't have another obvious choice.  Her solo pictures were all showing her sitting at a cafeteria style table writing something out with a pen.  Not exactly the bar scene or bedroom scene I had in mind.  Even the more overtly sexual ones were more open and showing the background.  I could have used one of the other blow job pics but they looked too similar to the final image.

I think the one I ended up with is a good compromise.  Not perfect, but it's pretty and it shows a look she might have had with the couple.

I felt pretty happy with the idea at the beginning and I'm pretty happy with it at the end.  I know I don't get into the whole "trying to be herself in an unforgiving world" type story often but when it hits right, I think it hits Just Right!  Hope you like it!

2 comments:

  1. That got me. I think that the look of love that was exchanged between the couple was stunning, both in the image and the elocution that you wrote. There is so much _feeling_ there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was beautiful. Ones self found and lost, lust found and lost again and again. Then acceptance and love. Finally dropping the walls and barriers to happiness. Together.

    ReplyDelete