Sunday, September 27, 2020

In Person Learning


Virtual learning isn't all bad!

Dear Carrie,

 I just wanted to thank you again for your guidance during this pandemic.  When the boarding school closed its doors and said they could only teach in a virtual setting, I was devastated.  But you were absolutely right when you said Charlie could still be corralled with their online lessons and me laying down some simple living requirements while ‘he’ is in school. 

 Now I’m sure this would have all gone faster if Charlie would have been in their dorms.  What with them throwing out all of the student’s boy clothes and forcing them to wear lacy panties, cute nighties, flirty skirts, and those adorable blouses the transition would have been faster but you’re right in that slowly changing Charlie’s clothes more and more girly and femmy is giving her time to accept this transition as something she wants and not something that’s forced upon her.  Her sewing and tailoring class taught her how to cut her jeans down to the most delightful short shorts and her shirts into a midriff baring girly shirt. 

 And those zoom meetings?  I never knew peer pressure would still work so completely on the students.  Each day you’d see one of the ‘boys’ showing up to the zoom class with styled hair, lipstick, or plucked eybrows.  You were so right in suggesting I hold back in making Charlie over because it only took two weeks for her to ask me for help.  I got her the basics down and convinced her to join the late sign-up period for the makeup and beauty arts class.

 I thought my biggest surprise would be her asking permission to go to the stylist to get her hair extensions until she agreed to the hormone treatment.  I mean sure, she thinks its temporary for her gender studies class experiment, but she still agreed to it.  And yes, having her pull her panties down and bend over the couch for her daily injection was a brilliant idea.  It makes her feel all weak and femmy.  But the biggest surprise came when she said she needed to sign up for a musical instrument and needed my help in finding a tutor.   I think she still had rock star dreams when she picked the guitar, so it was easy enough to convince her that the tall hunky fella from across town would be the best tutor.  His name is Trevor and I’ve told him that my daughter Charlene has had a secret crush on him ever since seeing his Youtube videos. 

 You should have seen his leering smile when I told him that he couldn’t take Charlie out on dates because of the pandemic, but he was free to use her attraction to push past her natural shyness.  Charlie’s blushing face tells me that Trevor has indeed started using kisses and cuddling as a positive aid.  And her desire to stay standing after some lessons tells me that Trevor is using spanking as negative reinforcement. 

 I’ve heard that the school is already considering canceling in person classes for the winter semester, but at this point I don’t think it will be a problem.  Charlie is progressing faster than I thought.  I think by Christmas we’ll have Charlene in chastity with Trevor as the key holder and by May we might be discussing breast implants. 

 You’ll have to tell me how Emma is doing as Charlene keeps asking about her childhood friend.  You never know, we might be able to get them together for a photo.  It’d be so cute to have a picture of Eric and Charlie on one side of the mantle with a photo of Emma and Charlene on the other.  Maybe we could do it at Emma and Damon’s engagement party!  I heard that Damon and Trevor were in a band together once so they could get back together and trade notes on their new girls. 

 Love,
Amelia





source:  fuskator

2 comments:

  1. It's funny, this whole pandemic and I hadn't once considered the idea of one of those "reform" schools doing virtual learning until I read this. Great story!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure people might start getting tired of the pandemic "trope" but there's a ton of angles that can be elaborated upon. Real life can't help but influence our creations.

      And of course, remote learning is only as good as the teachers, both over the internet, and at home. Maybe her student might be behind in social interaction, but I'm sure things will come together soon enough!

      Delete