Saturday, May 22, 2021

Steve? Chad?


Is that you buddy?  And why are your hands on me OHMYGOD!


Ain't no school like the old school!  This wasn't from cleaning out old idea, or old photos.  This wasn't from finding a super high resolution photo at a pay site.  This was heading over to fuskator, seeing what caught my eye, and running with it.  When I saw this set and this photo in particular, I knew the gist of the story.  Two friends getting transformed individually then being told they'd meet up with their old friends.  They'd find each other like this, find out who they're playing with, and be relieved that they weren't in this alone.  And then the zinger that their other friends are coming over to play too, and they haven't been transformed!  

Design wise, I had the idea of the two colors of text, and liked it even when I changed it to the wives talking.  About the only thing creative was having their names overlap.  I didn't want it to appear that one was talking (literally) over the other, so I missed it upas to which one was on top.  It's easy enough as I laid out the text, rasterized it so it was a normal layer, then erased pieces of the top layer (in this case, Steve is actually on top).  

And voilà!  Simple sexy cap with just a hint of the raunchiness that's to come!  Hope you enjoy it! 


1 comment:

  1. Steve and Chad were transfigured into two pretty no beautiful girls. Each for some reason they wanted to play with each other. It was almost magical, mystical in nature. As they looked at each other they realized it. They knew that pretty girl was there friend. And in subconscious level they knew.

    ReplyDelete