Sunday, February 13, 2022

Just Dance... back on track?


Maybe... just Maybe... I have a way forward for my next Fable

If you want to see the original post regarding this update, I put it in an update on my other blog.  That same update also explains how the past few weeks have been (work is hell).  I initially thought I'd just do a quick post over here and then link to that post, but then I realized those who are interested in 'Just Dance' probably aren't interested in my diabetes, my Mom's health, or the Wireless Android Auto dongle I just overpayed for.  If you are, then hey it's right over there.  But in the meantime, I'll just cover the same ground over here.  



!!!!!BIG FAT WARNING!!!!!
If you want to avoid possible spoilers, then STOP reading.
I'm going to be talking about the ending of the story!












Still with me?  Good.  Let's get on with this! 











Okay, so I last left off with possibly dropping this story.  I had other ideas to work on and felt a little lost in this.  I kept picking it up and making no progress.  Either just cleaning up some text or writing and then deleting everything as it was just hot garbage.  I got several pieces of advice, ranging from "You'll get this" (I appreciate the thought even when I wasn't sure) to "Just let it sit and come back to it when you can".  

One piece of advice I often get is to make a plan.  I've talked about why I don't like plans.  They get in the way.  They feel limiting instead of helpful.  But someone came up with a great variation on that.  Don't come up with a plan, just come up with an ending.  When I have an ending in mind, push toward that.  

Hmm.

Like many pieces of good advice I've received, I immediately rejected this as not helpful.  But then it hit me and an ending came to mind.  I pictured Andi lying in bed.  It's a quiet spring morning and she's looking up at a window, a little nervous.  She's on her belly and her hands are clenching the clean white sheets and blanket.  She's biting her lower lip as she wonders over how exactly she got herself here when her face scrunches up.... as Damon pushes his cock into her ass.  

Now admittedly, I simply sat back and enjoyed that mental scene for awhile.  Andi was obviously hesitant but completely willing.  She wasn't a "OH MY GOD NO!" moment, but it also wasn't a "I AM SO IN LOVE!" moment either.  It was that sweet, murky, a little love, a little embarrassment, a little no, a lotta yes, kind of scene.  And I wasn't sure how they got there or even sure if I needed to know.  I mean hey, this might just be a little treat for me.  

But then again, it might make for a great ending (pun not intended).  

After maybe a week or so of that playing in the back of my head (it wasn't running full time, I do actually work and eat and do other things!), I got the VERY basic idea of how they got there.  A bet.  Damon bet's Andi that they'll win the competition.  If they do win she'll agree to have sex, specifically anal sex.  If they don't win... well, that's not important.  Andi, knowing that Mr Crimson has already set them up to lose, accepts the bet knowing that it shows her growing and confusing love for Damon without the actual chance of having to live through 'being fucked by a man'.  

I like it.  I like the ending, I like the set up for the ending.  But we need to cover a lot of ground to get there.  I'm still at the stage where Andi is being blackmailed to give Damon a BJ and he/she is NOT okay with that.  

The most basic set up is that Judy, the troupe leader, brought Damon and Andi on after Andy tried to fake an audition.  She did so because Mr Crimson said if she did and let him focus the story of their troupe on this cute couple, they'd get to join the 'Just Dance' competition.  Merry, Andy's friend, convinces him to keep up the charade of being a girl and help them out, only later to find out just how deep down the rabbit hole she was getting her friend into.  They eventually have to let Judy know about the charade as they just can't keep the secret and need her to find a way out.  Instead she has a friend come over and make Andy's disguise perfect, putting on a fake pussy that can last weeks and will keep him hidden away.  Furthermore he injects an experimental substance under Andy's skin giving him real almost real breasts and a thicker ass and hips.  Andy, now shaped like a girl until Judy lets him go, is really stuck playing along.  They all find out that Mr Crimson was very serious and that their material focuses on Andi and Damon and them 'falling in love'.  They set up dates for them, all filmed for the show.  Later, Mr Crimson confronts Andi and tells her that she's going to have to do more than be cute for Damon.  That Damon is stepping out and looking for sex and that it won't work if some tabloid finds out Damon is a cad and not the loving boyfriend he's making him out to be.  And to take care of that?  Mr Crimson demands Andi sexually satisfy Damon.  

So far this has fallen into all of the tropes I love.  Feminized a bit to 'help a friend'.  Feminize more and more until it's almost impossible to get out.  Two or more people (Merry, Judy, Mr Crimson) manipulating the hero/heroine all with their own agendas.  Having to play not only a woman but a loving woman, to a man.   To a man that he/she's starting to feel real emotions for.  

I ended up with them in a club, playing up for the local audience to help out with voting, and Andi having to perform an impromptu sex scene with Damon while she down's a "Blow Job" shot.  She then gets taken advantage of by some rival dancers, gets drugged, and gets saved by Damon just as she's about to be truly raped.  

So... how do I get from there to the bet.  First, I need for Damon and Andi to be closer.  Right now I have Andi trying to actively get away and looking at things like being with Damon, kissing, and most certainly sexual contact, being undesirable.  I need her to be at least more open to that.  I also need for Mr Crimson to still have leverage over them.  The latter problem might be as easy as re-writing a bit and making it so he's still lording over them with their fates in his hands.  

Okay, so Mr Crimson is still blackmailing Judy and, by extension, Andi.  Somehow I get Andi over the hump of the first BJ.  I wrote a scene with Merry 'helping' Andi with that problem.  While Andi was still out of it with the Ruffi, she had Damon lay back while the two of them snuggled up between his legs.  Merry then took care of Damon and let him think Andi did it.  

I just don't like that idea.  I think Andi would be just about as turned off by that as she would by giving the actual BJ.  So that scene is out.  But I don't know... I'll have to see where the writing takes me.  

Once the first BJ is out of the way, it will be like a lot of my stories... they continue.  The dam at that point has been broken and Damon feels okay about requesting them.  Andi even makes it easy when Damon, in an honest gesture of reciprocity, offers to go down on Andi.  Knowing that won't work... she barely has any sensation down there... she admits to getting enjoyment out of the act of pleasing 'her man'.  She even uses the "I'm a virgin" card.  With that, no barrier would exist between Damon being horny and asking Andi for help.  After all, when he asks for a BJ he may as well be saying "Hey, wanna feel good about making me feel good?"

Down and down the swirling vortex Andi goes.  

But unlike Thesis where Taylor accepted the sex as it helped out their project and helped push him into a more feminine headspace, Andi starts to actually like pleasing Damon.  She's still confused about her own sexuality, but starts to have genuine emotions for a guy she's realizing is falling in love with 'her'.  

Finally somehow Judy accepts that Mr Crimson's hold over them is just unacceptable.  She refuses what he wants them to do even though he says he'll make sure they lose in the next round.  I can picture a heart to heart with Andi where she apologizes for helping force him into the situation with Damon, but admitting that she honestly believes they are making a great couple and that Andi should consider not only his own femininity but accepting that he's in love with Damon.  I can even picture Merry being in with that conversation "Andy, I mean this honestly, I've never seen you happier or glow as much as you do as when you're with him.  It's clear as day that you love him!"

So now Andi 'knows' that they're going to lose and is okay remaining in the role until the end.  Then the bet happens "If you're okay with a blow job not taking your virginity away, then anal sex will be the same, right babe?", then they get out from under Mr Crimson's threat, then they win, then the anal sex... nice!  


Now, what I said in the earlier post still stands true.  I don't like making plans as my writing style often will make them as important as smoke signals.  They fade away while I go down a different shiny new path.  But the difference here is that I'm now thinking about THIS idea.  I'm thinking about Andi, going through that journey of falling in love.  I'm imagining conversations with the other dancers.  I'm picturing scenes that are being filmed, starting out with Andi forcing a cute 'girlfriend' attitude and that attitude becoming less and less forced and more and more natural.  More and more desired by him/her.  

So what I'm saying is that I think I'm going to keep plugging away.  I have a path to move forward on and believe I can finish this story.  The only real problem is going to be time.  Work really is hell and the past almost two months have both flown by and felt like they've lasted ages.  I don't know when I'll be in the right mindspace to actually write.  I mean, I'm on a 'normal' two day weekend and it feels like a vacation!  

I wanted to give an update as I've now talked about this tory like five times with two full posts about it.  I'll try to keep you all up to date on my progress.  

And as always, lemme know what you think.  

1 comment:

  1. I like the idea of having an ending in mind and going from there. I'm currently playing around with writing a story about a teen girl that finds a stone that can change reality. She is kind of upset that she has no friends or boyfriend to go to the homecoming dance with. She ends up changing two older teen boys in the neighborhood into girls her age and coerces them to go with her to the dance or she will not change them back. In the end she forgets about them and leaves the area. The two new girls have to figure out how to live their new lives several years younger and of course a different gender. Once done, I'll post it to Fictionmania.tv

    ReplyDelete