Monday, October 2, 2023

It's just business. Right?


A two parter from Tumblr!

** Quick Note **

I initially wrote the first part of this in March of this year.  It was the standard fare for Tumblr; find an image, write up something quick and dirty, and post it.  It didn't seem worth making into an obscura, especially as the animated gif would make an absolutely horrible title graphic.  I was happy enough with it and it did well enough for over there getting 9 Likes.  

Like most things I make, I considered it done.  But then last night I saw that Nicegent42 had not only liked it but added a comment.  It was basically a way to continue the story.  Now, I've had a lot of people write me a line or two in way of continuing something I'd written but they rarely hit with me.  Evidently though, Nicegent and I fire on the same cylinders as his idea sparked an immediate interest in me.  

I started by actually looking for more images.  That's a rough call as all I had to work with was the first animated gif you'll see below.  I have no idea where it's from, who is in it, or even if its more than a stand alone image.  But everybody bow down and thank Google because it didn't take long to find out it was from a movie (an 11 minute movie) called "I want to help you scream".  Not only that, I found a second animated gif and the name of the actress (Maria Horstmann).  Using the animated gif and an image search for Maria Horstmann, I was able to not only write the next chapter of that quick story but make it quite a bit longer.  It's nowhere near as long as my stories, but it's certainly Obscura length.  

And, if nothing else, it's nice to put it all together into once post.  

** Now on to your regularly scheduled Obscura **


It's just business.  Right?  To look big time in these negotiations I figured it would be better if instead of going in as partners, Jarod and I go in as a boss and his assistant.  Jarod liked the idea, but took it a step further.  Instead of me being his assistant, I'd be his female assistant.  We've always joked about how I'm androgynous by nature... little body hair, fairly feminine face, thin, small hands and feet... and now we'd take advantage of it.  

I don't know which is more emasculating.  The fact that I ended up looking like a fairly sexy woman or the fact that it wasn't difficult to obtain this look.  

Waxing my body hair off, hair extensions, a corset, and medical grade breast forms gave me the body shape of a woman.  Jarod's girlfriend who worked as a professional cosmetologist showed me how to put on my makeup in a handful of styles and showed me how to blend the breast forms into my skintone so that there'd be no seam.  I must have blushed six shades of red when she said that I'd be able to show off my cleavage.  

The clothes were simple.  Sexy secretary.  Stockings, garters, heels, and white blouses that let my bra and corset show through.  Even under close scrutiny I doubt anybody would look at me and think 'man'.   

But in the end, it worked.  We easily beat out our competition even though we didn't have the best package to offer.  To celebrate our new financiers, Mr and Mrs Lewis took us out.  Jarod and I were both a little taken aback when we saw they'd taken us to a bondage club.  To make sure we fit in and to keep the guys away from me Jarod rented a collar, leash, and belt that would designate me as 'his'.  

But while Mrs Lewis plied Jarod with drink after drink, as well as showing off her leather bra and miniskirt, that left me with Mr Lewis.  He seemed more than happy to take advantage of the fact that my leash was attached to the booth, preventing me from moving away from him.  I wanted to either scream or hit him across the jaw when his big meaty paw landed on my thigh and tickled just above the lacy top.  But big picture... technically the deal wouldn't be signed until tomorrow so I had to keep him happy.  Besides, this would only last another hour at the club then Jarod could take me back to our hotel. 

Two hours later and I was honestly scared.  Mrs Lewis had taken my very drunk partner back to her home.  I saw them walking out with Jarod giving our hotel room key to Mr Lewis.  The ride to the hotel established what lay ahead as he not only kept me in the leash, collar, and belt, but also bound my wrists with them.  

When we got to the hotel room I could tell by the bulge in his pants that he wanted more than to simply drop me off.  When he cockily told me to get down on my hands and knees while still holding my leash I obeyed.  

It's not like I wanted my face this close to his growing cock, but I knew that was the only option to get me out of this.  I'd hoped maybe I could show off my own cock to make him disinterested, but when he 'joked' with Jared about how he'd beaten up some transgender women I knew that doing so would not only tank the deal but would leave me bloody and broken.  


So, not only was I going to have to be the sexy submissive secretary and blow my 'boss', I had to do it well enough to get him off in my mouth.  



As I open my mouth and let Mr Lewis pull my mouth over his cock I can’t help but curse Jarod.  He’s probably fucking the sexy Mrs Lewis while her husband is slowly bobbing my head up and down his length.  I probably would have freaked out more if it wasn’t the need to get him off as soon as possible.  So, while he controlled the pace of my blow job, I added all the flair that I could think of.  Swirling my tongue around his girth, moaning in supposed delight, looking up into his eyes with what I hope is a submissive ‘willing to please’ look. 

And for a little bit, it feels like it’s working.  I only blanch a bit when I taste his precum leaking out and I swear I can feel him starting to swell even more.  But my concentration is completely knocked off kilter when I feel him lean forward and pull my skirt up effortlessly, exposing my bare smooth ass.  I know that the thong I’m wearing barely holds my own cock in and if Mr Lewis goes fishing between my cheeks he’s going to find out that he’s getting blown by a guy. 


Desperation is a powerful motivator and with the desperate thought of not wanting to be found out I pushed forward, swallowing as I felt Mr. Lewis’ cock enter my throat.  With his hand clenched in my hair, not letting me back off at all, I feel him swell further just as he grunts and starts throbbing in my mouth.  On the one hand I feel blessed that I’m spared the indignity of tasting his blast of cum.  On the other, I had been hoping to extricate him from my mouth and jack him off onto the floor… and now I have a belly full of his cum. 

After a few more throbs Mr. Lewis simultaneously let’s go of me and backs up, sliding out from between my lips.  I try not to cough or sputter, knowing full well that the faint taste of his goo will be ten times worse if I bring some more up.  When I feel I’m finally able to control myself I stand up, pulling my skirt back into place.  Mr. Lewis, having blown a nut, is a completely different animal now.  He’s almost kind, saying I can go use the bathroom before he goes in to clean himself up and even offers ordering up some room service.   It’s difficult, but I manage to keep a smile on my face until he’s delivered me back to the office. 

The next day I come into the office in my normal attire, no makeup, no breast forms, and my long hair tied up into a generic ponytail.  As soon as Jarod comes in I lay into him, telling him I’m furious at the position he left me in.  Jarod, to his credit, takes the blame and promises I won’t be used like that again.  All is good right up until we hear Mr. and Mrs. Lewis knocking on our small office door.  I’d planned on staying away and letting Jarod sign the contracts, but now I’m stuck here looking similar enough to the secretary to be recognized but not enough to play that part again. 

After finally squeezing into our tiny coat closet and having Jarod hold the door closed with a filing cabinet, he lets them in.  Mr. Lewis loudly shares his disappointment, saying he was hoping he’d see ‘me’ again.  Frighteningly, Mrs. Lewis doesn’t seem to care about his evident interest in another woman.  Once the contracts are signed Jarod lets me out but has a pale look as he tells me what they said on their way out. 

The good news was that they were impressed enough by Jarod that they’d be introducing us to some of their other business partners.  We might quickly find our business tripling in volume.  The bad news was that Mr. Lewis would be bringing them over personally to meet Jarod and his ‘sexy little minx of a secretary’.  Jarod at least let me work it out and didn’t even mention the possibility… but it was clear what needed to be done.  If we were to not only keep their current deal but also possibly gain their new business deals… I’d have to play the part of the secretary.  Every day. 

Now, three months later and so much has changed.  I’ve been playing this part all day, every day, for so long that I don’t respond to my own name anymore.  I’m more apt to respond to ‘Jessica’ the name we settled on, or worse ‘Bunny’ as Mr. Lewis likes to call me.  We had to spend our first month’s profit on a new wardrobe for me as well as cosmetics and jewelry.  And the deeper we went, the more we had to spend.  It might not be worth it, but the business just keeps growing.  We now receive so many calls that we actually do need a personal assistant.  But with me already playing the role it would be difficult to explain two secretaries… so I’m now actually Jarod’s personal assistant.  I answer the calls, I take care of the paperwork, I greet our guests and handle all the shipping.  I still get paid as a partner but I’m not really making any of those decisions any more as I’m just not in the many meetings that I set up. 

The first big change in my life, besides presenting as female wherever I go, was the car.  I didn’t notice Mr. Lewis following me out to the garage until he called out and asked ‘Bunny’ if she’d like to go get a drink.  My heart stopped as my finger was on the unlock button of my car’s remote and it would have been hard to explain how the secretary at this small company could afford my $75,000 Audi A6.  Worse, without being able to explain not having an appropriate car that I could ‘escape’ in, I was left with no option but to accept Mr. Lewis’ offer of a drink.  That drink turned into a night out which turned into another night at the club, and eventually another night in his hotel room, giving him an ‘appreciative’ blow job with a leash around my neck.  This time he didn’t make a move for my skirt but did pull out and shoot all over my face.  Wearing his cum was just as bad as having it fed to me. 

The next day my Audi was put into long term storage, and I went to the lot to get a slightly used Mini Cooper.  I was so pissed at having to buy a car I didn’t like that I didn’t even realize the color until I had driven it off the lot.  What I’d taken as a deep white was in fact a very pale pink.   

The next big change was my apartment.  After Mr. Lewis’ third date and my third emasculating but enriching blowjob, I couldn’t get him to drop me back at the office.  He kept saying he wanted to see my apartment.  Like the Audi, I couldn’t exactly show him my half million dollar corner loft condo in the downtown tower.  Without another option and with him unwilling to take me back to the office I ended up staying the night with him.  I got him to sleep on the couch but it cost me another blowjob.  I took an Uber the next morning but had to convince the driver to avoid my condo at the last minute when I realized Mr. Lewis was following us. 

Knowing he wasn’t going to be satisfied until he saw my ‘cute bunny apartment’ and might follow me again I spent the next weekend locking up my condo and moving into the cheap cramped apartment.

I keep hoping that Mr. Lewis will stop visiting us, but every time he stops by he brings a new possible business opportunity with him.  Jarod gets to chat up our new contracts while I get to entertain Mr. Lewis.  I was a little upset when I found out that Jarod had laid out a story about me being a virgin and having Mr. Lewis promise that he wouldn’t go under my panties.  But overall I was happy to know that I was at least that safe. 

When I heard that Mrs. Lewis was leaving her husband and suing him for divorce I thought maybe he’d refocus on his personal life.  Instead he seems to have a new energy and talks about me being his girlfriend.  A big part of me wants to just stop this.  Drop out of the office until Mr. Lewis stops visiting and then ‘reintroducing’ myself as Jarod’s partner.   But all of our contacts has seen me and I just don’t look that different from ‘Bunny’.  And while being a rich man’s plaything, repeatedly having him over to my apartment where I suck him off several times a week, is just awful… it’s increased my personal wealth by ten times. 


Now, as I lay here, contemplating what I’m going to wear for Mr. Lewis tonight, I think over Jarod’s latest proposal.  Mr. Lewis has almost gotten my bra off several times and while these expensive breast forms are great, they’re not good enough for actually handling without the support.  I mean… breast enhancement surgery can always be undone right? 









04/16/24 update:  I wrote another part to this.  Click here to see the new full story.  

No comments:

Post a Comment