Sunday, March 24, 2019

Patreon Femeon

Easy Money... right?

Okay kids, today's lesson is this;  do your research before starting graphic work and/or writing.  I started this cap by finding this series of images on fuskator.  I particularly liked this image of her in a bikini looking at her phone.  Her expression, when looked at through a forced tg lens, is one of both wonder and 'oh shit'.  I went though a couple quick ideas... stole his girlfriend's phone, tried a new iPhone app, got a text about everybody coming home while he's wearing a time locked body suit... but set it aside as I looked at some other images and image sets.

When I came back to it though I had another idea.  What if he'd signed up for Patreon to make some cash, but he clicked on the 'beta' without reading what it did?  The beta of course is the Patreon Femeon program where each goal earned him a new feminizing treatment.  Half the fun of the cap would be writing out or reading what each goal was.  So I immediately went to Patron and grabbed their logo.  I played with it to pinkify it a bit and add the F E M E O N portion to it.  I then dove right into writing.

I had gone in a slighly different direction with his 'friend' David talking him into it and liked that even more as it's not just a "trapped in the machine" style story but a "friend trapped me in the machine and is going to take advantage of me once it's done" style story.  When I got to the goal portion I wanted to make sure I got the terminology right, so I headed over to Patreon proper and saw.... oh fuck, I saw that I wasn't even thinking of Patreon in the first place.  Patreon is where you sign up for monthly donations to support artists (I support SatinMinions over there and am considering supporting some others).  What I was thinking of was actually Kickstarter (where I've supported a few projects).

I sat and thought about it for a minute and finally decided to edit the story just a bit and push past the fact that I had the wrong platform.  I had already put too much effort into the logo.  So, if you've read this and think to your self "Hey, that's not how Patreon works", I know.  I just screwed it up.

Anywho... I hope you enjoy the cap!  I wonder what the $128,000 tier is!?

2 comments:

  1. Still a great caption, but yeah, if he probably should have signed up to "ChickStarter" instead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful picture and you added to it perfectly to beg a continuation. Too bad the pink boxes block out some of her body. Oh where is my imagination when I need it?

    ReplyDelete