Sunday, July 7, 2019

Don't Give Me That Look!

You asked for all of this!


Oh, don’t you give me that look missy!  I told you that the things you were asking for were difficult and humiliating.  You didn’t want your own wife as she was, you wanted some idealized sexual fantasy of a wife.  And you know what, I was willing to go along with it for awhile.  You wanted to have a blonde wife instead of a brunette?  Fine, I dyed my hair.  You wanted me to dress more provocatively in the bedroom?  Fine, I bought some sexy French lingerie.  You wanted me to shave my legs every day?  Fine, I even went so far as to get a bikini wax for you.  You wanted me to wear full makeup when we made love?  Fine, I spent a half hour making up my face. 

But you crossed the line when I read those emails.  When I found out that you were getting me to do those things not for yourself, but for a lesbian couple that you were desperately trying to join up in a foursome… well that was just too much.  Be happy sweetie that I didn’t follow through on my first inclination of divorcing you.  Don’t give me that look!  You know that with those emails any lawyer worth her fee could get me everything in this marriage leaving you out on the street! 

So, here we are.  We’re going to get everything we both want.  You get everything you asked of me, we both get to remain married to each other and not go through a messy contentious divorce, and I get to know that you’re learning your lesson.  You wanted blonde hair?  Well now with those extensions worked in and that wonderful dye job, we both have the same beautiful blonde hair.  You wanted more provocative bedroom wear?  Well now with that waist cinching lace bustier and stockings, we both look like runway models.  You wanted me smooth and hairless?  Well I think the girls did an amazing job of waxing your entire body!  You wanted full, perfect, makeup?  Well after an afternoon at the salon the girls have made you look just ravishing… well if you’d just smile you’d look ravishing… and standing together people would guess we’re sisters before they’d guess we’re husband and wife.  And finally, you wanted to have a foursome with a bi-curious homosexual couple.  Well fine, but we’re not going to have a night romping around the sheets with those two hussies you were talking to.  Nope, Angie and Sally are home alone while you and I will be entertaining Arnie and Simon here.  Now keep your hand on his crotch while you look up and give him a kiss.



Isn’t that adorable!  Oh and honey, while you tongue wrestle with Arnie, I should say that this isn’t all about punishing you.  Remember back when you asked me to try anal and I absolutely refused?  Well, I’m going to give it a go tonight.  Afterward, when I’m sure neither of us will be able to walk right, we’ll compare notes on how it feels to get taken back there!  But first we should get our boys ready.  Why don’t you get on your hands and knees on the bed and show Arnie there how much you practiced sucking on my strap on.  That’s right… use your tongue.  Mmmm…. And now take him in deep. 



Don’t give me that look!  I told you it was hard to control your gag reflex! 






source:  fuskator and fuskator

No comments:

Post a Comment