Monday, July 1, 2019

Picking Correctly

Could you tell the difference?



I went to find Ethan.  The rumor was that he and his girlfriend had been captured by that sicko group.  They made money on the dark net by capturing and transforming couples to look alike, then use some gross form of telling them apart.  If the contestant picked correctly, they won a small amount of money and the couple were set free.  If they picked incorrectly, they had to pay a small free and the couple were put in the rotation again. 

Ethan kept trying to get me to watch the shows… it only cost him $29.95 a day for membership… but I though the whole group to be dirty and scummy.  Ethan actually believed the group was on the up and up and that the couples were voluntary.  Well, now at least he’d learned his lesson.  I just had to find them, enter the contestant pool, select Ethan and Rebecca, pick Rebecca for my blow job, and then take them both back home.

I was surprised how easy it was to locate them.  Who knew they advertised on billboards in Mexico City?  When I was ushered into the room with the film crew, I knew I was being streamed online live.  They’d blur my face out, but this was distinctly Ethan and Rebecca.  Their pink see through tops and latex skirts and gloves were exactly the same ones they’d sent out in the email to me.  While I had briefly considered leaving Ethan to reap what he’d sown, I couldn’t get the image of those guys pawing each of them, selecting one, pulling down their leather gags, and sliding their cock in between the plump pink glossy lips for a ‘selection blowjob’.  It was bad enough knowing that Rebecca would have to live through that for them to be freed, but even worse knowing that Ethan had already experienced it three times. 

While my touch didn’t show any difference between my two friends, I could hear their whimpers.  The muffling from the leather stopped me from identifying them directly or even telling their gender, I knew something their captors didn’t.  Rebecca and I both spoke German while Ethan didn’t.  When one of the pink fuck dollies in front of me responded excitedly to my question of “Bist du in Berlin geboren?”, I knew it was Rebecca.  Her blow job took quite a while.  Not because of any lacking skill as she was quite good, but I just had a hard time enjoying myself knowing that this wasn’t voluntary on her part.  When I’d cum down her throat and the captors admitted I’d won, Ethan and Rebecca were lead away while I was directed into the next room to claim my prize. 

An injection in the neck wasn’t what I was expecting at all.  The drug immobilized me but horrifyingly enough left me fully conscious.  I was able to hear the lead woman tell me that they didn’t abide by cheating and that since I’d almost ruined one of their most profitable couples, I’d just have to replace them.  Or more precisely, I’d have to replace Rebecca. 

I couldn’t move as they shaved my body bare, glued on the fake pussy, or put on the waist cinching mini corset.  I could feal them pull up the latex stockings, lace up the high heeled boots, and slide the skirt into place.  They even obligingly place a mirror up so I could see them glue on my fake breasts that didn’t look very realistic until they were covered with the pink semi translucent blouse.  One the gloves were on my hands, the O ring was forced into my mouth, and the blinding binding hood was on my head, I was led back out to hold hands with Ethan.  I’m not sure anybody heard my whimper as I heard the announcer tell his audience that a new contestant was at hand and all he had to do was get his winning blowjob from Rebecca to get his reward and win us our freedom. 





image source:  Grooming for Sissies by Hugo Black (then found a larger version via Google's Image Search)

No comments:

Post a Comment