Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Exacting Standards


When I hired on, he expected nothing but the best. 

I kept his lawn and garden immaculate. 
But he balked at seeing me dirty and sweaty.
He brought me inside for different work.

I kept his house and tidy and clean. 
But he balked at seeing me in street clothes.
He bought me a uniform.

I now dressed in slacks, a button up shirt, and an apron.
But he balked at my lack of time around the house.
He tasked me with so much more.

I launder his clothes.
He made my apron frilly.
I have his meals cooked and add a desert.
He had my hair styled and added a cap.
I scrubbed the bathrooms weekly to help keep them sparkling.
He made me wear heels daily to help me reach higher.
I dusted the furniture and books.
He forced me into skirts and stockings.
I emptied the trash, leaving a clean basket behind.
He emptied my closet, leaving a feminine wardrobe behind.
I lock away the hazardous cleaning supplies into a closet.
He locked away my cock into a chastity cage.
I tell him I’m not his girly maid.
He forced me into a frilly maid’s uniform.
I tell him to stop calling me his slave.
He started calling me Susan.
I defiantly tell him I won’t kiss him, or worse put my lips on his cock.
He easily cuffs my hands behind me, and worse bends me over the table.


I cry, saying raping me won’t help him.
He laughs, saying getting spanked will help me.





--------------------------
I saw this image at Saragirl's Sissy Confessions blog and it just sung to me.  I thought about writing out a longer, more detailed, version of this but as I set finger to keyboard I thought that short and sweet might be more invigorating.  Instead of just writing a story out and letting it flow from gardener to house keeper to maid I let the format become as much of the story as possible.  I didn't want it overt, but I wanted the "He did that..." to match the "I did this..." lines.  Again, it's not overt but that's also on purpose.

Anyway, I have another cap and obscurra to post later this week.  I guess we can call four creations in a weeks time (all made in a couple days) as one of my most creative times recently!

Hope you enjoy this and all the others!

No comments:

Post a Comment