Wednesday, November 6, 2019

My New Role

It's always important to know your role!


I don’t know who they are or why they did this to me.  I don’t know where we ended up as I haven’t left this house for months.  I don’t know if they’ve done this before.  I don’t know if they plan to do it again.  All I know is one day I was a normal guy in a normal town with a normal job and the next I was their captive. 

Their transformative methods were ruthlessly effective.  Both physically and mentally they changed me from my old former male self into this beautiful new feminine self.  At first they just threatened me with their guns.  Wear this dress or I’d get shot.  Lock on a chastity cage or they’d shoot me.  Put on this wig or they’d feed me a bullet.  When they told me to open up their pants and pull out their cocks I just absolutely refused.  I almost hoped they’d put an end to this with one of their rifles. 

That’s when their methods changed.  Refusal was no longer an option.  I must have stayed tied up with that headset on for a week straight.  At first all I heard was strange music but eventually the voice made it’s way through.  The voice told me I was cute and feminine.  That I was soft and sweet.  That I wouldn’t refuse any request or demand.  That I was a woman.  And by the end of the week the music stopped while the voice continued on, only now it was in my own head.  I was afraid that I couldn’t deny that voice anything.  The test proved my fears true when they brought me out to the living room and simply told me to kneel down as they lined up. 

On the inside I told them to fuck off, shot them the bird, and ran for the hills.  On the inside.  In reality they each started calling me Scarlett as they fed me their cocks.  I wouldn’t do anything voluntarily, but I couldn’t deny any of their commands.  Open your mouth.  Keep your eyes looking up at me.  Lace your fingers together behind your back.  Don’t bite.  Hum.    

Each night I wore the headset and each night I grew a little more comfortable in my body.  You know, I never found out how they pulled off the work on my body.  They gave me plenty of injections and fed me plenty of pills, but I had no idea if it was hormones or some new experimental drug.  I just knew that they affected me in all kinds of ways.  Yes, my body looked more feminine by the day.  My waist nipped in while I grew a pair of breasts.  My hair grew out of my head inches a day while the hair on my body all fell out.  The tendons in my ankles grew tighter and shorter until I had to wear heels all the time while my ass grew bigger and wigglier.  And my face?  Well I don’t recognize myself.  If I saw a picture of me and someone told me I was related to this sexy ultra-feminine super model, I probably would have guessed second cousins or further. 

I don’t know where they got the lingerie, but I barely wore the same thing twice.  Lace silky panties.  Uplifting cleavage inducing bras.  Nearly see through baby dolls.  Flowing dainty chemises.  Tightly laced corsets.  Teddies that left little to the imagination and stockings that left even less.  And of course the heels.  Stilettos, platform, open toe, sandals, ballet style, thigh high boots…. All tightening my legs, uplifting my ass, and making my hips wiggle in a sexy seductive manner. 

My job for these men was no less feminizing.  I was to serve them in any role they asked.   It seems I replaced every female in their life.  At night I was their lover… sucking them off and either swallowing down their cum or letting them shoot it all over my adoring face.  Fucking them like mad, wailing in forced ecstasy while they took my ass and even riding them cowgirl style while they took a rest.  They especially loved throwing me over something and taking me from behind.  The bed, chairs, the table, desks.  It soon became my own favorite position as it often led to my caged cock hitting the table, desk, chair, or bed repeatedly.  It was the only attention that part of my body got.  During the day I’d still be asked to kneel down and suck them off occasionally, but I was taking over other roles when the sun was up.  Cook, as I made all their meals.  Waitress as I laid the food out and stood back waiting for the next command.  Maid as I cleaned up the house from top to bottom.  Laundry as I cleaned and mended all their clothes.  I even served as a mother of sorts as I had to wake them up each morning and coax them out of bed. 

I’m not sure how long it was, but eventually things turned to a sense of normalcy.  I didn’t get any more injections and only took a single pill each morning.  That pill, I later found out, was the one that kept me from reverting back to a masculine form.  The fellas grew so accustomed to my obedience that they set up commands with no end.  I wasn’t just to clean the house; I was to keep it clean at all times.  I wasn’t just to cook a meal; I was to plan all meals out and do all the shopping.  They grew so accustomed to my silent unprotestingly obedient presence that they’d often forget I was in the same room when they’d shout out for me.  I guess it’s then that I started to overhear them. 

At first it wasn’t much information.  I found out what they particularly liked about my cooking and could keep their meals special every day.  I found out how they liked their clothes organized and could keep their closets neat and tidy every week.  I found out what they liked about me sexually and could keep their evenings special all the time.   But eventually I overheard that they were planning to start over with a new subject.  They had a list of several potential candidates and were narrowing them down one by one.  I found out what their plans were for me once they had their new target and I sprung into action. 

It was limiting as their perpetual commands limited what I could do.  It took me a week to get one of them used to me undressing him before I snuck the key out of his pocket.  It took me a few days of cleaning the rooms keypad with that oily cleaner so I could find out which keys were in the lock sequence and then another few days to figure out what order the four numbers were used in.

But today I’ve done it.  I’m into their locked room with all of their guns.  And as I load up a couple automatic weapons, I go over my plan one more time. 



Again, my internal voice limits what I can do but I can only hope they don’t realize I couldn’t possibly harm them.  I think, like they did with me, that I can get them most of the way there with the simple threat of using these weapons of war on them.  Once I have them together and all listening to me I think I can do it….

I think I can convince them to keep me around.  That I could be an example for their new girl and maybe even help teach her the new role she’ll occupy.  If I’m right, she could be up to my speed in half the time.  Whatever their choice is for my new role, I just have to convince them to not send me away.  I can’t possibly return to a life without my commands and most certainly have no desire to return to any form of masculinity. 


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I must have looked at this image, on and off, for about an hour before the basics of this story came to me.  I had all other kind of stories, but none sparked more than a brief "hey, she could be an arms dealer undercover" or "OH, she's getting the guns to protect her from a fairy attack while the fairies feminize her every night".  I did come up with the "She's getting guns to threaten the guys that transformed her against her will" but I didn't like it.  

Only after making another cap (Grow Back) did I realize what I needed was a twist ending.  Having her fight them to stay that way seemed to fit.  

To be honest, I think the ending is weak.  I wanted it fairly long so that the twist would really be the end of the story and not the final quarter... but I think I wrote to much of the process out and was just tapped out creatively.  But I can't complain to much as today I made Femmy Empowerment, Grow Back, and this obscura.  And if you look at the source image gallery (both Grow Back and this Obscura got it's images from the same Fuskator gallery) I had brief ideas for another 3 images:


It's too early for Christmas, but I figured this could be a post Halloween cap.  He dresses up in a female body suit for Halloween but finds out he's stuck in it until Christmas... hence him hurrying up as much as possible!




This wouldn't be the transformed person... this would be a member of the sissy force.  The text would be strict, talking to a man who dared to act like a man instead of the sissy he knows he should be.  I figure Leeanne would get a kick out of that.  




I didn't have a specific target for this... just that it would involve dreams.  Is it him dreaming of his masculine past?  Dreaming of his feminine future?  Dreaming of becoming a woman only to wake up.... honestly I just knew it was a dream. 




I had no clue where this one would go, but I liked it.  I liked it a lot!



So, I might revisit some of these but certainly not now or anytime soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment