Saturday, May 16, 2020

When Life Gives You Lemons...

Porsches make a hella good Lemonade!


My sister Sheri was always crying about how hard her life was.  How in even after getting good grades and getting accepted into a good college, she still had to keep up with the university cheer squad, keep herself pretty for her boyfriend, and impress the girls of her sorority.  I completely disagreed saying that all of her problems had such good benefits.  Being on the cheer squad meant free admission to the football and basketball games.  Keeping her boyfriend meant getting to drive his new Porsche.  And being in a sorority meant a never-ending panty and nighty sleep over! 
 
Sheri thought I’d change my mind once I got into college and had to work hard myself, but I breezed through everything.  My good grades got me into the same school as her.  My talent got me onto the baseball team and got me free admission to the school’s gym.  I kept my girlfriend happy and got to drive her Dad’s Mercedes.  And the frat I joined gave me the best bunch of buds a guy could ask for. 

When she said that these were all different for a girl, I just laughed it off and said that she was being both sexist and supporting a victim’s mindset.  That was obviously too far as that’s when she pulled out that old book and cursed me.  It took me a good two weeks to get used to my new short, curvy, busty body, and even longer to realize what exactly the curse meant.  But eventually I got over it and went back to enjoying life as much as possible. 

I tried out for and got accepted into the cheer squad and within a single season made my way to the team’s leadership council.  It was especially satisfying to get Sheri tossed off the team when she tried to haze me against the rules.  I didn’t rush the sorority that Sheri was in, but only because it was all about parties and I wanted to make some good contacts for after school.  When Sheri’s sorority got it’s charter revoked for serving alcohol to minors I did at least get to serve as her ‘big sister’ when she rushed my sorority.   And for my last piece of making lemonade out of this curse’s lemon’s, I’ve stolen Sheri’s boyfriend away.  It turns out I like sex a LOT as a girl and now I can be found driving around campus in David’s Porsche. 



Oh, and for the curse itself?  I guess it’ll never end as I didn’t learn any of the lesson’s Sheri set out for me! 



source:  fuskator

No comments:

Post a Comment