Saturday, June 6, 2020

What he stole. What he gave.

Everything, and everything!


I've been attempting to cap every weekend since my last post in mid May, but for whatever reason nothing is clicking.  I find the images sexy and I even get snippets of ideas but none of it inspires something cap or obscura sized.  There have been a few that probably could have been story length, but I already have a story that's SO close to publishing and another in the works so I don't want to delay either of those by starting a new long project.

I mean, lets face it... this has happened plenty of times.  My desire and ability to create are fickle beasts and aren't always available to me.  And while it still bothers me, with everything going on with COVID and now the protests, I just can't give a lot of bandwidth to my inability to create.

This morning when I wandered over to Fuskator, viewed about a dozen galleries, and got to page six of the thumbnails, I was ready to give it up for another weekend.  My last gallery I pulled up was this one.  The 40 image gallery is a couple having anal sex and like a lot of series involving anal sex there are plenty of images that can be interpreted in different ways.  Look at images 15, 16, and 17.  Is she having a near orgasmic experience?  Or is she experiencing pain and horror?  I could see both.  Of course my capping mind goes to the latter.

Like many of the other galleries, these inspired a snippet of a bit of a part of a story.  He's been transformed into a girl (why?) by this guy (who is he?) and is getting fucked (lovingly or spitefully?) in the ass (is he fully transformed and just not using the new pussy, or still have his boy bits?).  NOT a lot to work with.  I mean, that's not a story, it's a possible description of the photo.

But these last photos (38, 39, and 40) show them in the afterglow.  Her expression, while not entirely clear, isn't one of malice.  She's not hating on him.... she's loving what he did!

It's here that I got the basics of the cap.  I don't even want to call it a story, more of a catch and throw chant that echos once.  I'd have a statement (He stripped everything away from me) and a little more description of that statement (my freedom, my clothes, my possessions).  I'd do that a few ways describing how he lost his masculine self.  I don't necessarily know why, but I liked the triple examples and just went with it even if some are a stretch.  And then I could echo it as he gained his feminine self.

Design wise it would be simplicity itself.  Line up the statement in the more open space on the left and put the descriptors lower and slightly indented.  I wanted to differentiate the statements and descriptors so I made the descriptors a little smaller and a san-serif font.  Then in the echo I kept the sizing, but swapped the fonts to help give it the feel of being good vs bad.  And the ending was where I started... showing that she loved what he did!  The only reason I went with a different font was that I wanted to emphasize that once the whole transformation was complete she loved both the stealing of his manhood and the building up of her womanhood, so it couldn't be either of the original fonts.  And as long as I'm going with another font, lets add a splash of color.

When I was finished I actually named the cap "And I Love Him For It" (andilovehimforit.psd).  But when I thought about posting it and having the title be the last line, I realized it would give away the lovey last bit.  So when I made the preview header graphic, I changed it to the now title of "What He Stole.  What He Gave."  (whathestolewhathegave.psd).  Only after posting it did I realize that it now doesn't have the title in the cap... but I'm okay with that.  It's minimalism on a minimalist scale!

This will never be one of my favorites, but I think it's pretty good.  Maybe later this weekend I'll be able to make a good raunchy sexy cap!

1 comment: