Sunday, January 31, 2021

Party Girl

 

Party on Wayne, party on Garth!


If you look at this image set, you'll see a lot more images that I'd normally cap (BJs!), but this one just caught my eye.  In a normal, non hypersexualized, state of mind she's just checking her makeup, right?  But in my world, she's checking to see if she got that last bit of cum from her chin and lips.  

When I tried imagining a story, one came to mind that I've always really liked.  It was a wedding cap with a brother or boyfriend or someone being bullied by the bride-to-be or the mother of the bride-to-be to help out.  Magically they make him into the 'perfect' brides maid  and everybody sees him smiling and being the perfect helper.  The kicker at the end was just like this... the 'perfect' part also made him an easy mark for all the groomsman and he'd been orally servicing them all day.  And of course the 'perfect' bridesmaid doesn't complain!  

I don't remember who made it, but it's obviously stuck with me for years and years.  I didn't really alter this except for taking the wedding portion out.  I actually thought of making it a full homage with this being an actual wedding scenario, but the dress just didn't strike me as a bridesmaid dress, so I went with a party instead.  

Anywho, just a quick fun cap.  Dirty without being dirty!  Hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I loved it! It reminds me to "his perfect girl", another great cap of yours. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete