Monday, January 18, 2021

That's it baby

That special moment between a wife, her husband, and her bull

I found this image the same morning I made 'Extended Halloween'.  I loved it because of that surprised, shocked look on the "sissy" husband's face.  I had a vague idea of either the wife talking to her docile loving husband, calming his nerves as she introduces the sissy to her bull for the first time, or of the sissy's internal dialog.  I figured the dialogue would work best as it could be a mixture of how much he loves his wife and loves becoming this cross dressing, feminized,  'sissy' but being nervous because he's crossing the first line of what he doesn't like... sex with a man... with something his wife wants him to do.  

I honestly thought the second idea was the winner, but I stepped away from the computer for a breather and when I came back I thought I'd give the first idea a stab.  I seriously thought I could fit quite the long story in the space, so I started writing with the thought of three or four paragraphs.  But what's on the cap is all that I wrote.  I realized it could be so much more powerful and let you, the reader, put in all your own delicious details with just those words.  

And really, it does establish everything I need it to.  It makes clear that a wife is talking to her feminized 'sissy' husband.  It declares with the 'hands on my breasts' line that the sissy husband is behind (which makes sense as I picked that pose because it doesn't show a possible bulge in her panties and hid away her smaller breasts), it even gives a reason their both looking forward instead of at each other.  The details are up to you... is the sissy excited?  Is that a drooling, horny look?  Or is it what I had in mind, a nervous life changing look?  Is the wife hot and bothered because her bull is here and shes about to get fucked seven ways from Sunday?  Or is she lost in lustful thoughts of sharing her bull with her sissy husband?  Does she love her husband, or is she doing this as revenge?  

All those details are up to you.  

Oh, I should mention that a lot of the 'theme' from this came from Saragirl's great blog Saragirl's Sissy Confessions.  If you liked this cap at all, you should head on over and check out her writings.  

You can look at the rest of the images here.  I hope  you liked the cap!

1 comment: