Sunday, August 8, 2021

Lottery Vacation


Lottery winnings can buy a lot of fantasies! 

Oh Sarah, thank God you’re still here!  Huh?  Oh… I’m sorry ma’am.  They kept joking that you’d sold me to the resort!  Look, I’m sorry I ever brought up coming to a fantasy resort like this.  I thought with the lottery winnings that we’d get to live out our basest fantasies.  You wanted to be the big strong dominant woman and I wanted to be your little maid.  No one would know.  But they’ve taken it so far.  They said as a maid I don’t get to make any choices and that I have to go through all the maid’s classes unless you specifically say otherwise.

What’s that?  Of course I’m taking the classes Sarah… erm… Ma’am.  Cleaning, dishwashing, dusting, ladies maid service, laundering.  No… no, I’ve gotten good grades.  But it’s more than that.   They teach us all kinds of overtly sexual things.  In cleaning and dishwashing we had to wear really high heels and walk around all jiggly.  In dusting they made us reach really high while the staff would come by and… and… and touch us.  Down there.  In laundering we had to clean intimates with our tongues… and they were real panties and boxers!  Yes, they’d been worn! 

Oh, well, I guess ladies maid service was okay as they taught us how to pamper our mistress.  Draw a bath and wash her in an erotic way.  Dress her perfectly and giving her a kiss on every bit of skin before we covered it.  They even had us take one of the teachers to bed and… well… lick them off.  What?  Umm… yes, they said I needed extra practice with my tongue, so all the teachers came to use me.  I was in that bed all day and most of the night.  My whole mouth was numb and achy. 

My skin?  Oh, I’d almost forgotten.  They’re changing me.  The first day they tied me down to a table and put this cream all over my body.  All my hair fell out and it still hasn’t grown back two weeks later. No ma’am, those aren’t clip ons.  My ears are really pierced.  And this wig is glued and woven into my hair. They said the only way it was coming off was to shave me bald.  They’re even giving me shots every morning.  They say it’s hormones and at first I didn’t believe them.  But I’ve already got bumps on my chest, right under my nipples.  Most of the girls in my classes just wear falsies, but they keep saying I’m going to keep growing until I’m a C cup!  Sarah that’s bigger than… owowowow!  I’m sorry Ma’am, but that’s bigger breasts than you have! 

No ma’am, I can see how you’d think that was all part of my fantasy, but I really just wanted to have some fun as a girly maid.  You know, play at dusting a bit before taking you to bed.  But they’re saying I’m not even halfway through the curriculum or halfway through the changes.  Did you know they have a class called gentleman’s maid service?  They said it’s almost an exact mirror of the ladies class.  One of the girls who’s been here before said she became really good at felating her boyfriend because of that class.  That’s just a joke right?  To scare us?  I man they don’t have classes like that… right?  What?  They Do!?  And you’ve signed me up for it!? 



What do you mean I have to be prepared to serve your lovers?  Sar… Ma’am, once our vacation is done we’re going back home.  Right?  Oh thank God.  You had me going there for a… wait we’re going home with who?  But he’s the teacher in the gentleman’s maid service class!  Ma’am you can’t be serious!  This was just a vacation!  No… no, you can’t take me away yet!  This is my wife!  She’s going to tell you to stop all this and that we’re going… owowow!  Sarah tell them!  Sarah, at least let us visit more often!  I don’t want to wait another month before I see you… please Ma’am!!!!


1 comment: