Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Surprise!


Some people look so good when they're surprised! 

Oh Jerry, of your many natural talents and the many skills you’ve been taught, I believe that I love that look of surprise on your eyes the most.  It’s what most attracted me to you that night.  Do you remember when you asked that girl to dance and she just laughed at you?  When she told you that you could dance with her so long as you got down on your knees and sucked off her boyfriend?  Yup, that was that look of surprise.  Let’s see if I can count all the times I’ve seen that look on your gorgeous sexy face.   And yes, even back then I knew I’d get you to look like this living doll you are now!

So that was the first.  The second was that same night.  When I told you I could help you with the ladies.  Yup, you looked just as surprised. 

The next morning in your pretty pink room, of course you didn’t know it was your room then, while you were trying to get rid of your hangover?  Yeah, it was years ago but you remember.  When I came in and explained that the pain you were feeling was the tracker I put on you, there was another look of surprise.  I guess we’ll call it the same look as it never left your face as I explained that I was blackmailing you into doing what I wanted.  When I showed you the old criminal record for your fiancé that would get her fired and her nursing license revoked?  When I showed you the bank records that proved I could evict your parents?  When I showed you the video of your friend cheating on his dissertation that could get him kicked out of university?  Yup, that was just one big look of surprise that kept getting bigger and bigger. 

I bet you thought it was all an alcohol fueled dream when I didn’t contact you for a couple months, but when I showed up in your video chat, I got another look of surprise.  Oh that look came back again that very day when I proved I’d been tracking you this entire time and had you go to the adult store to buy that dildo and those sissy magazines. 

You were always so obedient my sweet, even from the beginning.  I got to see that look of surprise again as you kissed at your new toy while reading your magazines and then let my voice come through your computer speakers.  You didn’t know I’d hacked your computer and could now use its camera anytime I wanted.  I watched you make oral love to the dildo for what?  Two hours? 

Two weeks later after you got used to the rhythm of me directing you on learning how to suck off your big black dildo, you probably didn’t realize that I got into your whole house system.  I knew your girlfriend had showed up to surprise you.  That’s why I had you playing the Spice Girls so loud.  When she barged into your room and saw you in your panties and bra, lips wrapped around a dildo, hands holding up a photo of a sissy going down on a stud… well, I got to see both her surprise and yours. 

I can’t believe how naïve you were.  For weeks you actually thought I was working to save your relationship while I had you going to the salon to cut your hair and laser your body hair away.  You turned so fast that night when I had you go out for the first time in a dress and saw me walking in with your former girlfriend that I barely caught your bambi surprised look… but I saw it. 

Now now, while I didn’t intend for you to get fired, I didn’t exactly stop you from sending that video to your boss instead of me.  No sweety, it’s just coincidence that our emails are only one letter different.  But I was there to help you, wasn’t I?  I let you move in with me and right back into that pink bedroom.

Your surgeries each got me two looks of surprise.  When you signed the consent form in front of the doctor and then when you saw the result.  Your facial surgery almost completely took your identity away as you didn’t look anything like your former self, but that wide eyed surprise was just that much more special.  And your eyes got so big when you signed up for A cup breast implants, then so much bigger when you saw your DD cup breasts.  You wouldn’t think such a small frame could pull that off, but you really make it work. 

Once you were recovered you graced me with another look of surprise when I had you straddle my lap and put your big ol’ titties at the perfect level for me to lick, suck, and bite at.  I got another look of surprise that night when I told you pleasure was always a two way street and had you nestle between my legs and suck me off.  I mean… did you think all that sucking on a dildo was for show? 

Your aerobics and yoga instructors got me another two looks of surprise.  One when you learned that doing well in their class earned you the prize of sucking them off in the shower.  Another when you learned that not doing well in class got you pinned to the floor as they took your virgin ass.  You did so well in all your classes after that.   

You really were more girly than sissy at that point, but evidently you didn’t see it coming.  When you woke up from that last surgery and found the last remnants replaced with a nice tight pussy, I got another great look of surprise.  Your pussy along earned me how many looks of surprise?  When I tongued you to your first feminine orgasm was one.  When I rolled you over and fucked you I got another look.  When I made you cum from getting fucked, I got another.  And when I taught you to edge yourself until I gave you permission to cum… well that first cum was a big surprise wasn’t it darling? 

I think that’s when you got it.  Your surprised became fewer and further between.  You were understanding where I was going with all of this.  But when I invited you to my bed and you showed up to see me fucking your fiance’s mouth, that was a surprise wasn’t it?  Oh, and I won’t count it, but the look on your fiance’s face as you brought her off with your tongue and I cummed straight down her throat… yeah, that was a good look of surprise. 

Oh you’re right sweety!  When your fiancé left the next morning and said you looked kind of like her former fiancé… well I guess the realization that a girl you lived with for three years didn’t recognize you earned another look of surprise. 

But that was the last look I got from you.  Sure, I get your looks of ecstasy and your looks of pain and humiliation.  I get your looks of lust and your looks of hate, but I haven’t seen a surprise since then.  So, I guess my fun is done.  You’re free to go.  I set you up with a job at the strip club downtown where you’re sure to earn some cash on the stage and even more in the back alley.  I have you a cute little apartment where I’ve covered the rent for a year.  I even bought you the cutest little convertible Miata to drive around in.  Oh, and just because no one is going to believe you are or ever were a “Jerry”, here’s your new birth certificate, social security card, and your driver’s license.  They’re all as real as can be so you can pay your taxes like any other citizen.


What’s that?  Oh, Oh yes that’s the look I want!  You’re giving me a parting gift!  I knew that letting you go and setting you up wouldn’t get it, but yes… the name.  Thank you for the one last look of surprise.  

Thank you Bambi Spankalot!

1 comment: