Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Chris and Chris


It's all fun and games until...

People were always mixing up our names.  It'd been easier if I'd gone by Christopher and she'd gone by Christine, but we were both Chris.  Chris and Chris.  We were lovers once, and yeah that got around, but we've just been close friends ever since getting into college.  The joke became telling us apart by our desires.  She was the dreamer while I was into physical reality.  I loved sex and wasn't shy about it, she loved sex too but was very shy about it.  I'd try new things where she loved her routines.  I was into domination and submission fantasies where she was into romantic love stories.  She was into sports where I was more about academics.  It was actually funny to play with people about these differences when they didn't really know us.  

We thought it would be especially fun to really play it up for Halloween.  Chris dressed up like normal while I dressed up just like her.  She spent over an hour on my hair and makeup and one of her friends got me some body shapers from the theater including fake hips, corset, and a pushup bra with fake tits.  With the heels and the way they made me walk I had to move slowly which actually helped as Chris normally walked slowly and purposefully.  We didn't exactly look like twins, but we definitely looked like sisters.  

We hit all our normal spots including our favorite bars and Chris' sorority house.  Everybody played our game where they'd guess what our differing desires were and if they got it right we'd have to do a shot.  One of her sisters made a particularly good guess, saying that I'd like to be tied up while 15 different girls came over to get head from me.  There was something really sexy about being dressed as I was and 'giving head' to a bunch of girls.  I joked, saying that wasn't exactly right, but we could share the shots.... 15 in total!  By midnight both Chris and I were more than a little drunk and I kind of came-to to see that we were at another party.  My stomach fell though as I realized it was the frat I wanted to get into.  These guys didn't know me and if they thought I was a cross dresser they might not even let me pledge, let alone get in.  

I found Chris but a bunch of the frat brothers had shots lined up and as soon as I stepped into the room we started to play the game.  They were already three sheets to the wind themselves so the game got quite sexual from the beginning.  It wasn't too bad until I noticed Brad.  He'd been at the bar, been at the sorority house, and was likely the reason we were here.  I wasn't even sure if he knew I was actually a guy or if he believed we were really sisters.  

He finally stood up next to me and spoke out to the brothers.  "Hey, let's take this up a notch.  I've seen both of these girls and know that this one here is the party girl... although they've both slept with each other!"  That was met with whoops and hollers as he continued "But this Chris, she's into physical acts.  She loves sex and particularly loves oral sex."  That was true, but by the glint in the guys' eyes I think they might be thinking of a different perspective on oral sex than the head I like getting.  "She loves trying new things and is really a book worm so she hasn't tried some of the things she loves... like dom and sub games.  I bet our little girl here would just love to be all subby for us!"

I let out a little squeal as one of the bothers leaned forward and pulled my wrists together, snapping some fuzzy handcuffs on them.  I have no idea why they have a hook on the table but it was effective at holding my arms out of the way.  I licked my lips trying to think of a way out of this that wouldn't expose who I really was or even letting them know I was a guy.  Chris was no help as one of the guys had pulled her into his arms and was petting, caressing, and kissing her.  

When I felt Brad's hand on the top of my head I tried to protest as he turned me toward him.  All I got out was "Hey I don't think you..." before his already hard cock slid in between my lips.  


My eyes grew wide as he held my head in place and started sliding in and out of my mouth.  His words though truly sent a chill down my spine.  "Come on guys, line up.  I happen to know this is her personal fantasy... a line of guys to act like we're forcing ourselves on her while she willingly gives head to all of them.  What was your exact fantasy doll?  Giving head to fifteen?" 


No comments:

Post a Comment