Sunday, January 1, 2023

Spanking Good Girls

Some spanks are good!

We could hear the spankings almost every day.  Ever since our neighbor Jessica had that man move in with her.  I thought she needed help and wanted to call the police, or even offered to go over there myself.  My wife, however, said that sometimes a girl liked to be spanked and that this might be fun between two consenting adults.  A man that liked to spank and a girl that liked to be spanked.  

That seemed like such bull to me.  When the spankings didn't stop and my complaints ramped up my wife said she could make me understand.  And before I knew what was happening I found myself in Jessica's body.  More frightening, I was bent over a man's lap hearing my own voice cry out as I got spanked.  

The man was speaking in a calm, almost sweet voice, saying what a good girl I was and that he'd keep going for as long as I could take.  I tried to say something... anything... to make him stop but realization hit me as I realized each spank hurt, but also felt so good.  There was true pleasure by this spanking.  


After what felt like an eternity he paused as we heard the front door open.  I was embarrassed and conflicted as I saw my loving wife walk in and kneel down before us.  As he started up again she just smiled and caressed some of my long hair out of my face.  Her words confused, chilled, and excited me all in equal measure.  "Yup, he's in there.  I told you my husband would be perfect for this.  Jessica is loving being in my husband's body and planning on taking full advantage.  In the meanwhile... enjoy my husband in her body.  I'm sure he'll take to your training very well and end up a VERY good girl!"




-----------------
I'm still learning the ins and outs of Tumblr and their rejection process.  I posted this about 3 days ago and it went up fine.  Normally when they reject a post its within minutes of posting, so I figured I was in the clear.  Over those three days the post not only got 14 'likes' it also got 2 re-blogs.  Then this morning I get an email saying that it's been flagged as in violation of the Community Guidelines.  

Eh, whatever.  I'm honestly expecting tumblr to close out my blog there at some point. 

1 comment: