Wednesday, August 28, 2024

A Kept Woman


Every man needs a kept woman.  


My impression of this cap as I post it is... meh.  The ideas I had when I saw the image are all here, but none of it really came out and grabbed me.  The story feels both too short and too long and that's a tough problem to fix in editing.  The design is from an older style that takes advantage of a slightly bigger canvas.  With the title to help balance it out I think it does a good job of focusing the image down to her face and cleavage, but it still feels a little unbalanced.  Especially when I look at her cleavage and see the empty space to the right.  And then there's the text and the text box.  The text is using the newer Microsoft standard sans serif font Aptos.  I don't have a problem with the font, but it's boring and not any easier to read.  And because I have so much text in such a small area, it almost requires the text box to be solid.  I mean, I'm covering up some great leg there and would like you to enjoy it, but if I do show you then the shadows overpower the text.  

Anyway, I wasn't going to make a cap and not post it, so here it is.  Sorry I swung and missed on this one.  Hopefully I'll get a better feel for the next cap.  

No comments:

Post a Comment