Monday, August 12, 2024

Gamer Gurl Part II 2

The middle section of Gamer Gurl Part II

I finished writing up the first third of Gamer Gurl Part II a few days back, on August 9th.  If you recall, I had a very basic outline for the entire 'Game Gurl Part II' story and then wrote a more detailed outline from the beginning to the first really big scene of Sadie and Marley going on a trip together.  

It took me a couple days, but I wrote an outline for the next section of Gamer Gurl Part II.  This will go from the aftermath of Sadie and Marley's trip, and what happened during that trip, to an important interaction with Sadie and Todd.  The outline that I came up with is FAR more detailed and therefore longer than the outline I did for the first portion, but I think the actual writing will be quite a bit shorter.  The first arc was 26 chapters on CHYOA, but I believe this next arc will be between 10 and 14 chapters.  

I'm purposefully being vague as I know these posts aren't as popular on this blog.  It's funny how numbers go though.  The last cap I put out a couple weeks back is at 1,700 views.  The previous post, regarding the first stab at Gamer Gurl Part II, has just a few less views, but has been there a couple weeks longer.  This type of discrepancy holds true as the posts get older.  The last update post about "It's A Man's World" has 1,300 views and is surrounded by caps, obscura, and tumblr reject posts with between 2,000 and 4,000 views.  

On my other blog, where I go into more depth on these updates, most of my posts get 20, 30, maybe 40 views.  BUT if I link to a post from this blog, then that one will skyrocket, repetitively.  For instance, that first Gamer Gurl Part II post has over 900 views.  

I mention all that about the blogs and views only as an explanation as to why I continue to post these updates when I know that the majority of the viewers here aren't interested.  It's true that they're no popular, but it's like the only way I have of getting the information out to those that ARE interested.  


Anyway, you can click here for a detailed breakdown of my "Gamer Gurl: Part II" progression and outline for the second arc.  I also discuss possible titles for Gamer Gurl: Part II, and have a fun little discussion about possibly picking up and adding to "Just Dance".  If you'd prefer to just head over to CHYOA and read what I have so far, then simply click here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment