Thursday, January 25, 2018

We Got What We Wanted

So right, and so wrong.

In the end, we both got what we wanted even if we were both wrong. 

When we came upon the gypsy tent at the fair I pulled her inside.  I wanted to prove to my girlfriend that the gypsy magic was true and powerful.  She was half jokingly happy to go as she wanted to prove to me that it was nothing more than smoke and mirrors.  Sarah and I had been going out for a couple years now, but I was growing afraid that she was going to leave me.  I knew she wanted a big strong man.  A man that would woo her off her feet.  A man that that could make her feel more like the beautiful soft delicate woman that she was.  But I wasn’t those things.  I was a little shorter than her and had to search the store racks for the extra small men’s clothing.  She loved me… I know that much… but maybe that wasn’t enough as she seemed to want me to be more. 

The gypsy woman smile and told us we’d both get our deepest desires to come true if we’d only tell her what we wanted deep in our hearts.  Sarah went first and whispered into the ancient woman’s ear.  When she walked past me she just smirked and said that she was fully honest.  I approached the woman and without thinking whispered what I knew to be true.  I told her that I wanted my girlfriend to remain just as she was.  Soft, lovely, and loving.  But that I wanted to be exactly what she wanted me to be, and that we’d be together forever. 

The woman nodded and said that the magic was cast.  That tonight our desires would be manifest into reality.  No crystal balls, no magic spices… nothing.  We left, arm in arm, but both seemed saddened by the fact that we’d lose out.  As we lied in bed that night and the clock slipped past midnight I started to make love to Sarah. Kissing her, touching her, caressing her.  She always loved those delicate touches.  And if I’m honest, I loved them too.  I loved that our foreplay could last for hours all on it’s own. But as we petted and made out I felt the change.  My skin became smoother and more sensitive to her touch.  My lips grew plump and pouty.  My hair grew out long enough for her to lightly pull and tug on.  And when Sarah reached between my legs to stroke me to hardness, her fingers slid smoothly into my new moist tunnel. 


Gasping at the new sensation I looked up at her.  I told her that I didn’t know what happened.  That I wished for her to be happy and to be the lover that she wanted.  Her happy giggle sent nearly as many shivers down my spine as her fingers did slowly stroking in and out of my pussy.  She told me that I was right, that the magic worked perfectly for both of us.  She said that my wish was made true in that she was just as I already wanted her to be and that she was now fully happy with me.  And that her wish was made true in that I loved her fully and was now the sweet loving feminine form that she’s always lusted after. 


source:  fuskator

3 comments:

  1. I love this caption except for the small detail of using "gypsy," which is really not an ok term anymore. Still, i enjoy the ideas of this story!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I first read your comment I didn’t understand what you meant. I’ve never heard of gypsy being a bad word. I didn’t know any other term for the group of people that I refer to when I say gypsy. All it took was a quick Google search though and I can now see not only that it is a racist term, but that it is a way to denigrate the Romani people.

      My first consideration was to just change the word. It wouldn’t be difficult as this isn’t in graphic form. Just edit the post and change gypsy to…. And then it hit me that it’s not just the word that’s denigrating, it’s the concept that they’re a bunch of itinerant people that set up shop at fairs and tell fortunes and use magical curses.

      I never intended to use the term in a bad way. The thought never entered my mind. But I’ve always held to the belief that if a group of people find an identifying term offensive, then it’s not my place to say it is or isn’t. It’s simply my place to not offend them. As the whole idea of the type of person I put into this role is going to be offensive, I’m going to leave it as is. Not to continue the offensive nature, but to let this part of the conversation sit and be understood.

      But in the future, I’ll just avoid denigrating this group of people that I know so little about. Wizards? Oh they’re still fair game.

      Delete