Tuesday, August 28, 2018

A Little Editing

Just a few stylistic changes!

Hey Rob, I’m sorry it took me so long to get back to you.  The instruction and home work here is overwhelming at times and most nights when I’m allotted time for personal correspondence, I’m just exhausted and go to bed.  Plus typing with these nails are a lot harder than I thought they would be. 

A quick aside, remember when we talked about how I could get through the gender asylum college in like three months if I stuck to the core classes?  Well I can see how they get their average stay up to two years.  Learning how to accept and properly care for this new feminine body is one thing, but just doing every day things is so much harder.  They really emphasize that for the first few years we should go over the top in femininity, and only once we’ve gotten used to that can we decide if we want to go back to a more gender neutral state.   So they helped us by getting our hair to grow out longer, to quicken the smoothing of our skin, and even to get our vocal chords to stop fluctuating.  Yup, you were right, my voice sounds sexy as all get out.  It’s taking some time to get used to that sound coming from my own mouth and that’s why I haven’t allowed phone calls yet.  Don’t worry, I’ll share it with you once I get used to it myself. 

Anyway, stuff like taking a typing class sounded stupid.  But where I used to type at over 80 words per minute, I’m stuck at hunt and pecking.  So a class on typing just makes sense.  I already took the class on makeup, and if I do say so myself I look pretty good in it.  It’s nothing like an evening look, but for every day wear, it’s nice.  At least the Mistresses tell me it’s nice.  Oh, and yes, they do insist on us calling them mistresses while they call all of us ‘girls’.  So I’ll take the typing class, and there’s a whole list of other classes that I’m looking at.  Deportment… I guess that’s walking in heels.  Flirting and not flirting.  NO, I don’t want to flirt but evidently when I was talking to one of the new guys that work here, he mistook my normal conversation and mannerisms for flirting, so I need to know HOW to do it so that I can AVOID doing it.  The Mistresses are right… guys think all girls want to sleep with them.  Let’s see, gender studies, feminine nature for the 2050s, dressing oneself, lingerie; from comfort to seduction, cooking, penmanship, and I might just sign up for one of the masturbation classes.  We’re expected to ‘relieve’ our sexual tensions and I hate to admit it, it’s not as easy as I thought.  You know they even offer classes on cunnilingus?  But if you sign up for that one you have to take their fellatio course and I wouldn’t get within 100 feet of that class! You should see the course syllabus though… anal sex, vaginal sex, it’s all in there if the girls get curious. 

You asked about my routines.  Well, it’s emphasized that we don’t change them unless our gender is part of it.  So every morning I do mostly the same thing.  I get up, I shit/shower/shave…. Shaving is my pits and my legs instead of my face, I slip on a comfortable shirt, and make a cup of tea.  Since I didn’t wear underwear before, they said I shouldn’t do it now.  I know you asked for a picture mainly because you wanted to see what my face looked like, but the Mistresses get to select the photos we send out.  It was either go with this one that emphasizes me new femininity or not send one at all.  There’s no underlying reason that I’m sending you a photo with my pussy in it! 



Oh, and last thing before I get ready and go to class.  They confirmed what I learned about visitors.  Yes, I can designate a single man to visit me, and yes if you agree to it you’ll have to spend all weekend.  The reason that’s set up so weird is that they’d rather us not have male friends at this stage and they want to set up visits to be ‘romantic’ with the hope that any old male friends become current boyfriends.  Now I can get through it if you can.  I don’t look at you as a boyfriend, and no matter what they say I’m fairly sure I’m going to end up a lesbian, I’m still 100% attracted to women!  But I’d do just about anything to have someone from my old life visit me.  We’d have to kiss at least three times a day and hold hands when we walk.  They say sex isn’t required but is encouraged so we’d have to sleep in the same bed.  Naked.  That’s all you’d be agreeing to.  I’d actually be agreeing to a little more as I’d have to do anything you’d want to do, but I trust you to let out friendship blossom and not even look at me as a sexual object.  I mean hell, remember when they booked us 5 to a room after those football games?  You and I shared a bed before, so this won’t be any different right? 

Anyway, I really hope you sign the enclosed form and agree to come visit me.  I’m really looking forward to seeing you again. 

Yours,
Chris




***Email intercepted.  Editing process engaged.  Edited Email sent to original recipient.***



Rob,

I sincerely apologize for taking so long to return your letter.  The classes here are so wonderful and between them and your letter, I wanted to make sure how I felt before I wrote you back.  You see, each night I keep thinking of you as I go to bed, touching myself with these new long nails!

As an aside, remember when we talked about how I’d get through the gender asylum college in three months if I only participated in the core classes? Well that plan is out the window as I really want to embrace this new side of myself.  I’m sure I’ll be here longer than the average two years as I want to be as feminine as possible!  By the time I get finished with the full curriculum, I’ll be as graceful and elegant as if I’d been born this way.  They say we can always decide to go back to a gender neutral state, but I don’t ever want to look back on that masculinity.  I love my new long hair, my new skin that just begs to be touched, and my new feminine voice.  As soon as they allow it, I’ll be calling you every night! 

Getting used to this new life though is more than just deciding to be feminine and sexy.  Everyday things have classes too.  I already took the makeup class as I wanted to look pretty as soon as I could, and the Mistresses tell me that I’m well on my way.  They do suggest I take another more advanced class on it though… take a look at the photo below and let me know what you think.  In addition to classes like typing, penmanship, cooking, gender studies, feminine nature of the 2050s, and dressing, I’ve already signed up for deportment (that’s walking all sexy in heels), lingerie; from comfort to seduction, flirting, and masturbation.  They say we don’t have to explore ourselves, but whenever I think of you I just can’t help but touch myself!  I’m even thinking of taking some of the sexual courses like fellatio, and anal sex.  While I want to impress you with my mouth as much as my body, I’m not going to take the normal vaginal sex course… I want there to be some things that you show me when you visit. 

You asked about my routines.  While they emphasize that we shouldn’t change any of our routines, they do say we should make each one as feminine as possible.  So each morning I perform the same tasks… just in a more girly way!  I wake up, use the bathroom, then make myself look pretty.  That process is involved, but it’s very important that I always look attractive to those around me, so I shower, shave all the extra hair away, and then work on my hair and makeup until they’re perfect.  Only then do I put on some comfortable but revealing clothes and make my cup of tea.  You asked for a photo, so I picked this one.  The Mistresses suggested I pick one where I’m wearing panties, but I told them I was excited to share my whole body with you in person, so you might as well see me in a photo.  Plus I can’t imagine a more intense way to show you just how serious I am about you coming to visit. 



So let me explain how any visits would go.  I’ve already signed up to have you be my boyfriend, and yes that’s my choice!  I don’t want  to see you as just a friend anymore.  That’s why you’ll get to spend all weekend being romantic with me!  I know I talked abut ending up as a lesbian before, but that’s just never going to happen as I’m 100% heterosexual and get so turned on thinking of men in general and you in particular!  As a boyfriend we’d get to hold hands and even kiss several times a day.  They tell me I have to be explicit on the fact that we don’t have to have sex… but I am going to take those classes and it’s not like it’s forbidden.  We’d even get to sleep together and since you’d be my boyfriend we wouldn’t even have to wear night clothes… but I will try out some of my lingerie if you want!  Now that’s all you’d be agreeing to as my boyfriend, but I’d be agreeing to so much more as I’d be putting you in charge of my lessons and even discipline from here on out.  I’d be your little barbie toy to do with as you please.  If you want me to be a 1950s housewife, then you can sign me up for child rearing, cleaning, cooking, and of course husband worship.  If you want me to be your little slut, then you can sign me up for the latex and S&M classes.  Heck, you could even have them change my body by giving me bigger breasts, and some facial surgery!  Remember back when we were playing football, and they booked us 5 to a room after the games?  You and I shared a bed then and while I’ve never told this to you, I was very excited by just that.  I couldn’t share that with you as I knew you were only interested in girls… but now I AM a girl and I can be YOUR girl! 

Anyway, I’m really excited about you coming and visiting me and I hope you’ll sign the form and take over my life.  I’m really looking forward to being yours!

Love,
Chrissy  






Source:  fuskator

2 comments: