Monday, January 21, 2019

State of the Art

Don't ever settle for second best!


Let’s face it, Asia always had the best tech.  The good ol’ USofA caught up for awhile but after the Trump Depression 40 years ago, they weren’t really anything more than a military power who bought their tech from the real Asian technology leaders.  So of course, as virtual reality turned into augmented reality turned into enhanced fictional reality turned into alternate physical reality, it was Tokyo and Seoul leading the charge.  And after the Korea peninsula reunified and they banned all western trade and traffic, if you wanted to have the best tech experience you went to Japan. 

I remember hearing how minorities would have problems in the past because all forms of entertainment orbited around Caucasians.  Well it turns out that wasn’t as much about race as it was the country of origin.  Now that the Asian markets dominated entertainment it all orbited their billions of customers.  So while I had always dreamed of taking an hour in an APR as Superman or Batman it just wasn’t the same when it was Asian ninja or samurai versions of them.  But that’s not to say there wasn’t niche products to take advantage of.  In planning our trip Haru said he knew of a little APR that would let natural born Asians experience having a demure sky nervous traditional Japanese wife.  And in the time extended version you got to experience everything…. From coming home and having her massage your feet while in her kimono to having her kneel next to you while you eat your meal to fucking her screaming body all night long.  It was, in fact, a common fantasy ever since Japanese women really found their independence.  Technically this service was forbidden to North American’s… something about polluting their cultural heritage… but Haru promised he could sneak me in.

So after watching the new Godzilla movie we headed on down to a seedier part of town and found just the place.  I barely spoke Japanese and while it used to be common for them to learn English that hadn’t been true for decades since Europe’s collapse and new dark age.  I tried to get Haru to help me but he was macking on the counter girl pretty hard so after he showed me the section where I could play out the traditional wife fantasy I checked the boxes that let them pick out what would happen and acted like I wanted a surprise instead of admitting I had no idea what any of it meant. 

Sliding into the body suits was a real tight fit as it was just plainly made for someone much smaller than me.  Again, they just didn’t accommodate people from the western hemisphere anymore.  I figured it didn’t really matter as I could move good enough.  Plus if I admitted that I couldn’t hit the panic button in the small of my back they wouldn’t let me in.  

When we stepped into the forcefield room I stood in the ready position and felt it start up the testing procedure.  I saw Haru speed through his own start up and finally, with a big broad smile on his lips, take a seated position and hold his hands out over his lap.  The last Alternate Physical Reality system I had tried was a first gen one in New York and the forcefields on that, when set to max power, would encourage you to move as it saw fit but it couldn’t really force you to do anything.  This one was an entirely different beast.  Not only could I see it supporting Haru as if he were sitting back on a chair,  It’s testing pushed my feet back one by one while giving me support on my waist.  It shocked me when it actually forced both of my feet behind me and completely held me up.  And it felt so realistic… like a pair of hands on my waist. 

At that point, still held in the air, the world went white.  Slowly both the world started to appear before my eyes and the sensations started to force themselves onto my mind.  Both of these sensory inputs though seemed wrong.  I could see that I was looking over someone’s head, their black hair slicked back with sweat.  And the feelings flooding into my legs told me I was straddling something.  As more and more of the world came into focus though, more and more of it felt wrong.  What I thought was some kind of fuzzy hard log under me turned out to be a man’s legs, and as I turned my eyes downward I saw Haru grinning back up at me.  Looking further showed me it was his hands around my waist.  And before I could add up my position and the frenzied look in my good friend’s eyes, I felt him lower me onto his cock. 



My eyes flew wide as I felt something extend up into my ass and start sliding in and out as I was lifted in the same rhythm.  I was somehow being fucked by Haru.  I tried to scream at him to stop, but all I heard spill past my lips was some Japanese words that I didn’t understand.  Fucking built in translators!  And while he didn’t respond, I could tell that the system didn’t translate my ‘Haru this it’s me, Calvin! Stop Fucking me!’ into Japanese.  This new state of the art system probably made out my frantic cries out to be whatever any demure shy classic Japanese wife would say while being fucked by her husband. 





source:  fuskator

1 comment: