Sunday, February 3, 2019

Breaking The Rules

If you break one, the others will follow!

Chris and I had been happily married for just under 10 years.  I think the fact that we were always seeking out new adventures is what made our marriage so fun and exciting.  So, after many years of making love with as much variety as two people can get, we decided that maybe a threesome would be fun.  I’d always been a little bi-curious ever since Delilah, my college roommate, had hit on me years and years ago.  So, we set up two ground rules.  First was that this would be a one-night stand.  Our third wheel for the night couldn’t ever be a third wheel in our marriage.  Second, no men.  Chris wasn’t interested in making love to another man, and while I thought it might be really sexy to watch some strong beast of a man taming my lithe sexy husband, I was willing to respect his boundaries. 

We put an ad up on the local alternative website but evidently finding a woman interested in the same thing was quite rare.  After a couple months, just as we were deciding that this might always remain a fantasy unfulfilled, we got a response.  I almost threw it out as it was from a man named Michael stating he wanted to meet and talk about it, and I thought Chris wouldn’t be interested.  But he surprised me by saying that we should at least meet him.  Chris’ reasoning seemed sound as after all, he responded to an add specifically seeking a woman so maybe he had a girlfriend or wife he was going to represent. 

As odd as it was to meet a man whom I hoped was going to pimp out his girlfriend or wife, Michael made that seem sane by comparison.  He admitted he was interested in helping us live out part of our fantasy through magic of all things.  He claimed he could use ‘his powers’ to enhance our sex and make our fantasies come true, while at the same time stating he had no interest in making love to a man or having a man make love to him.  Chris and I talked about it and figured it might be worth trying out… while it certainly wouldn’t be the threesome we wanted, it might be fun to have another man make love to me. 

When we met at Michael’s house, he had us go into a room set up especially for our fun.  He said he wanted to start with guiding our love making and had us both strip down while he had me slip into a more than just sexy gold chained outfit and Chris into some kind of chest strap.   Michael then told Chris to simply let this happen without any action on his part while he told me exactly what to do.  With my eyes closed I started out with kissing Chris.  It was a little stiff at first, what with another man watching us kiss, but as I felt Chris relax and heat up my body followed suit and soon we were passionately making out.  While keeping my eyes closed, I was next guided down to kiss and lick at Chris’ nipples.  I felt a thrill go through me as I heart Chris moan and almost yelp in a high pitched way I’d never heard from him before. 

I imagine Chris tried to move as I heard Michael remind him quite sternly to stay still and let me do my work.  For my part, I was finding this so erotic that my panties were wet with my arousal while I kissed my way down Chris’ oddly smooth belly and to his scant amount of pubic hair.  I guess Michael was enjoying me teasing my husband as he had me avoid his tasty cock and instead had me kiss and lick my way down his legs.  Mid way down Chris’ thigh I realized why this was feeling just a little off.  There was no hair under my tongue and lips.  Chris wasn’t the hairiest of men by far, but he never shaved his chest or belly, and certainly never his legs.  But here I was kissing nothing but smooth legs and feet.  I let that strange finding fly from my head though as Chris was obviously enjoying himself and actually thrusting his crotch up at me.  When Michael told me to lick Chris to an orgasm I moved right in between his thin thighs and didn’t find the hard cock I had been expecting, instead finding a wet pair of lips quivering in anticipation.  I’m not sure exactly what I thought… had Chris swapped places with some woman?  Was there some sort of realistic prosthetic pussy covering my husbands fun bits?  Was I feeling something that just wasn’t there?  It didn’t really matter as the thought of making love to a woman was just too exciting to pass up and I dove in with an enthusiasm that had been building up within me for over a dozen years. 



When I finally heard the woman beneath me scream out in ecstasy I finally opened up my eyes.  What I saw though, just didn’t make sense.  The woman shaking and quaking underneath me looked suspiciously like Chris.  Or maybe Chris’ sister.  The light almost platinum blonde hair was Chris’ if he’d ever let it grow out.  The shape of the face was Chris, but smoother and thinner.  The body was similar to Chris’ but with a narrower chest, wider hips, and two small A cup breasts.  But most convincingly were her eyes…. Even with this obviously womanly body around them, they were most distinctly Chris’ eyes.  I could see by their wide eyed nature that he was as baffled by this as me, even while feeling the after affects of the feminine orgasm I’d just given him… her. 

While a part of me wanted to question this, to seek out answers and find a rational explanation… my arousal won over and I laid atop my lover and roller over so that she was straddling me.  My hands reached up to cup her face and pull her soft lips to mine in a soulful passionate kiss.  For a few moments I saw Chris get as lost into our kiss as I was, her eyes glossing over as she made mewling loving moans.  When her eyes opened wide and her moan became a bit more frantic I continued to hold her down, unwilling to give up on this swelling love I was experiencing.  It wasn’t until I felt her push into the kiss, pull away from it a bit, only to push in more intensely, all the while her eyes a mixture of horror and lust, did I realize what was happening. 



I finally broke the kiss to my delicate husband and let her moans cry out as I looked past her at Michael.  One of his hands was cupping Chris’ little breast and teasing at the nipple while the other gripped her hip as he slid rhythmically in and out of her.  As I watched this strong man, fucking and taming my lithe sexy woman husband I burst into my own orgasm.  I knew then and there that unless my Chris absolutely refused, we’d be breaking the first rule as much as we broke the second.  We’d have Michael over again and again to fuck my husband until she screamed out in ecstasy over and over. 








-----------------------
I thought this was pretty fun.  I initially thought to write this out passing from the husband to the wife's point of view several times, but I got stuck in her head and found it really exciting to think of this happening from her perspective.  It really REALLY let's the reader set what 'Chris' is experiencing as I never lay it out explicitly.  Is he on board with this?  Did he like being a woman with her, but not with him?  Did he not like it and do it for her?  Did he not like it and was prevented by Michael from doing or saying anything about it?  You get to decide as neither image really emphasizes any of those view points.  I hope you enjoy!

Source:  fuskator and fuskator

1 comment:

  1. Wow Caitlyn, Another masterpiece of TG captions...What a great story.
    Thanks,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete