Sunday, December 8, 2019

Experimenting

It's always fun to experiment.  Right?


When Vanessa and Andrea moved in next door as a happily married couple, we became fast friends.  Over the years we’ve helped each other host our parties and even hosted some together.  We’ve hung out and gone to the movies together and even all cuddled up on the couch to watch old movies on TV.  I accepted them both as a loving lesbian couple and even supported them by marching in last year’s gay pride parade.  They jokingly supported that I was a latent lesbian stuck in a man’s body. 

It seemed that our relationship with each other was something unique to us.  My friends all fell into one of two camps…. Fred, James, and Zach all kept trying to convince me to have sex with my two neighbors, while Rob, Frank, and Brandon all wondered why I spent any time with women that I obviously had no chance with.  The same was true of their friends with some trying to convince them to help me explore my obvious latent cross dressing desires, and others wanting them to have nothing to do with me.  Their only friend that accepted me was Molly, but she was wasn’t my type and seemed to constantly want to get me into bed… or some other compromising private situation. 

One drunken night they admitted to me together that they were considering what it would like to be with a man.  They said that they’d both had experience with a penis, but that it was that of a trans woman and they really wanted the whole ‘man’ experience.  I tried my hardest to be understanding but the booze let my tongue wag from both ends and I quickly ‘offered my services’ to help them out.  I guess they had enough booze in them too as we soon found ourselves all in my bed.  It went about as good as anybody would guess.  While Vanessa and Andrea may have had their curiosity peaked, they were none to pleased to be touched by me, and neither made any effort to include me in their sensual activities.  Eventually I moved to a nearby chair to give them full use of the bed.  While watching two lovely women together like this is great, it’s also really really frustrating.  Especially when they show signs of uncontrollable disgust when they see me masturbating across the room. 

Thankfully this didn’t destroy our friendship and we all just agreed that it wasn’t ever going to happen again.  Vanessa later confided to me that it wasn’t so much my body that had them turned off… it was just the fact that they were so very much in love with each other.  That the thought of sharing their love with even a good friend was a turn off.   Andrea later admitted that they both actually liked my body, and had talked about ways to try again, but like Vanessa she said they couldn’t bear the thought of someone beyond their soulmate making love to them.

So, when they came over one night and said they might have a solution, I was all ears.  It sounded fantastic at first, as whoever really thought magic was true and available?  But evidently, they had a spell book that not only could they use but included a body swapping spell.  They said they’d been trying it out on each other for weeks and loved having that extra perspective of each other.  And now, with this spell, they could finally explore their curiosity with a male body.  They told me that they’d have me swap bodies with Vanessa and she’d use my body with Andrea.  Their only concern was leaving me alone with Vanessa’s body. 

It took some convincing, but I eventually could understand their concern.  If I played with Vanessa’s body while in it, I’d have intimate knowledge of them… regardless of whose body I was in.  Me promising to keep my hands to myself wasn’t enough so to help out my friends I frustratingly agreed to spend the night tied up in Vanessa’s body.  Andrea, with a wink, let me watch her undress Vanessa then tie her up with some ribbons.  She even put a choker with a bell around her neck and put one of the ribbons in Vanessa’s mouth, gagging her into silence. 


The spell was far less dramatic than I thought it would be as Andrea simply started reciting something that sounded Latin in one moment, and the next I was looking across the room at my own body and Andrea.  Several flexes told me that I was indeed tied up in the crouching position Andrea had tied up Vanessa in, and that I was in her body.  Breasts wiggling around will tend to give that feminine feel.  Andrea and Vanessa, in my body, barely acknowledged me before leaving and heading back to my apartment.  About three minutes later Andrea came back over and I greeted her with a questioning look.  She smiled and said that they felt bad about putting me in an obviously erotic position with no permission to touch, so they agreed that I could have some fun… with one of their former lovers.  Someone who had already known this body intimately.  My eyes grew wide as she told me that aa former girlfriend was on her way over and that Vanessa and she had been one time Mistress and slave.  I tried shaking my head to indicate I didn’t want that… that I especially had no desire to be a lesbian submissive for any amount of time… but Andrea was ignoring it as she told me to just go along with whatever she wanted.  Unless I had a masochistic side and liked the idea of being spanked by a bi-lesbian mistress.  With a wink she added that she and I would both be experiencing something entirely new and that the three of us would have to get together tonight and talk all about it. And with that she had already turned away and was practically running back to her lover.   

Being alone in Vanessa’s body let me explore just a little.   I could feel the swell and weight of her large breasts and noticed that even without anything covering them, I could feel the nipples harden just by jiggling them from side to side.  My skin was so smooth everywhere and even where I noticed hair it was baby soft and barely visible.  In my body I towered over Vanessa and of course kept myself in very good shape which made the comparison even more stark.  Vanessa wasn’t in bad shape, but her small stature and lack of muscle mass made me feel small and more vulnerable than I’d ever felt.  A quick flex showed me what I was afraid of... that while I could have easily snapped these ribbons, I didn’t stand a chance in this diminutive body.  Thinking about being with another woman while in this body was obviously erotic and soon felt what I’d heard about so many times… I felt myself getting wet ‘down there’.  I had to slowly admit that having lesbian sex in Vanessa’s body, approved by Vanessa and Andrea, was appealing enough for me to overcome my desire to NOT be in a submissive role. 

Minutes later Molly came in with about as big of a smile as I’d ever seen on her face.  I had to roll my eyes when she turned away because of COURSE it had to be Molly.   I’m sure Vanessa and Andrea were having a good laugh knowing that this would at least tamp down my desires some.  As Molly was undressing, she cooingly told me, or rather to the person she assumed was Vanessa, that she knew I’d eventually beg her to come back for some more and that while I’d get to spend plenty of time between her thighs giving her the oral pleasure she so loved from me or bend over the bed getting pleased by her that she was going to start with the spanking that she had been wanting to give me ever since they’d broken up. 

This last part she said as she was fiddling between her legs and pulling down her panties.  When she turned around I was shocked and silent for a moment and realized just how much of a surprise Vanessa and Andrea set me up for.  Molly was beautiful, if a little too muscular for my tastes, but her strong arms and shoulders made all that much more sense as they both surrounded her large breasts, but also perfectly matched the large cock between her legs.   It looks like Andrea and I were going to get my our first experiences with cock.. 



source:  fuskator

1 comment:

  1. I like it. Never much of a fan of soul swapping, but I like it nonetheless

    ReplyDelete