Saturday, November 14, 2020

Jewel

I'm his Jewel



This was an experiment of sorts.  I've had this urge to just write.  Write and write and write.  BUT, I don't want to go down that rabbit hole myself, so when I found this image I had a quick idea.  A young innocent man living in the big city as he looks up at the apartments and condos and wishes he could live up there with "those people" having no idea what it takes to get there.  Kinda sounds like me in Chicago.  Anyway, this being a forced femme cap blog, you know where the idea went.  

I briefly considered the idea of a sentence or small paragraph for each floor he had to move up to get to a penthouse, each requiring its own change.  BUT, I know I would fall down that hole and would start to make it into a long for story.  So, instead I limited myself to two paragraphs.  I even kept the layout simple (it was easy as this image set in general and this image in particular had plenty of negative space to work with).  

I think it works.  It hopefully leaves you wanting more, as that was the intent.  

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Great caption! Simple, elegant and I love the layout and design!

    ReplyDelete