Friday, November 27, 2020

Thankful for Him

 
Always be Thankful

I can’t express how thankful I am for Roger.  Here on our wedding day I have to admit that he’s been my rock through all this crazy year.  


After Thanksgiving last year, back when we were just buds, we got those new masculinity enhancing pills.  Roger’s worked fine as he grew two inches taller, slimmed down, grew in a full beard, and dropped his voice to deeper growlier tone.  Mine didn’t work out.  Not unless growing two small breasts, having your penis grow smaller, and losing all of your body hair could be considered manlier.  

I was devastated.  For hours I was lost between screaming in my new higher voice and crying my eyes out.  Roger, being the stand up guy he was, called the company for me and found out that while it was a rare side effect, I’d have to prove it wasn’t best for me before they’d offer to change me back.  I tearfully asked Roger if he would help me get this fixed and he readily agreed.  I actually meant him using his legal contacts or even his trust fund to just buy me the fix, but he still helped.  He helped me live out a feminine life so we could prove them wrong.

 The first thing we did was buy me a new wardrobe.  I figured just a few pair of panties, a couple bras, and some jeans and tshirts would be fine, but Roger knew best and said we couldn’t go with a tomboy look.  Instead he bought me a dresser full of sexy frilly lingerie, a closet full of dresses and skirts, and even insisted I walk around in nothing but three inch heels.  After a couple weeks of me feeling absolutely ridiculous I suggested we call the company back with the proof, but Roger  said they’d just say it was because I wasn’t embracing my femininity.  That I was still just acting as a girl and not trying to be one.

 The next step was going further into the girly life.  I’m not exactly sure how this saved money, but Roger bought all the feminizing products from the same company he could get.  After it was all shipped and we spent a weekend applying everything, I had long thick flowing hair, full sexy lips that matched my sultry voice, soft facial features, breasts any woman would be jealous of, curves to die for, and legs that went all the way down to the floor and back up.  The only hint of masculinity was my embarrassingly small penis.  I couldn’t spend Christmas with my family like this so Roger helped out by bailing on his family’s Aspen Christmas vacation and spent it with me. 

 During the new year I was so nervous about being seen as I knew no one would see me as anything other than a sexy woman, but Roger insisted I continue and live out a full normal woman’s life.  He set me appointments at the hair salon.  He gave me his credit card and insisted I spend entire afternoons shopping.  He introduced me to his sister, not as me but as his friend, and insisted we go out and have “girls nights”.  Let me tell you, going to the club and acting as Roger’s sister’s wing-woman was eye opening.  Some of these jerks just couldn’t take no for an answer and I was felt up, pinched, and dragged out to the dancefloor on more than one occasion. 

 Frustratingly Roger thought I’d fail any test they put up.  He said anywhere I couldn’t live out as a woman was because I was nervous about someone finding out I wasn’t a woman… and everywhere else I was getting too comfortable as a woman.  So over the Memorial Day weekend he got me the last package from the company to help prove them wrong.  It was so strange to see labia grow around my penis and scrotum, and then over a day watch my last bit of manhood just shrink completely away. 

 I thought just being completely female would be fine, but Roger insisted I had to experience sexual pleasure and frustration as a woman.  I must have blushed seventeen shades of red when I saw all the sex toys he bought me.  Long, thick, veiny, realistic dildos.  Longer thicker, bumpier ‘Dragon’ dildos.  Thin plastic vibrators.  Butt plugs in various sizes and materials.  Penis gags.  Bondage gear including cuffs and binders that I’d never be able to use alone.  He even got me a cellular enabled pair of vibrating panties.  I was very doubtful about those until he sent me out on a girl’s day with his sister and kept my knees wobbling the entire day by teasing and vibrating my new pussy from the comfort of his office. 

 I got the sexual frustration right away as I couldn’t seem to make myself orgasm.  I’d get close, and God knows the panties kept me on edge for hours when Roger would have me wear them, but I was just too embarrassed to push myself over the edge.   Roger said he’d help me, but to help prove the company wrong, I’d have to get to that point like any woman… through dating.  I absolutely put my tiny heeled foot down at the mere mention of dating other men, but Roger was there to help out.  I was so thankful when he offered to be my date. 

 Over the course of the summer, Roger and I went out dozens of times.  He let me lead when it came to intimacy, but promised he’d always be there to help encourage me.  I didn’t think I was ready to hold hands, but when my hand brushed up against his while walking together he read between the lines and started holding my hand wherever we went.  I didn’t think I was ready to be held close but when I tried to squeeze by him in a crowded bar he turned around and had me pinned against the wall.  Just his chest against my breasts and their sensitive nipples was enough to take my breath away.  When I mentioned that the couples on the dancefloor looked very nice he took that as a sign of me being ready to dance, and we went dancing a lot after that.  And when I got some new extra shiny lipstick and put it on to show him, he took my request for his assessment as a request to kiss. 

 That kiss was the first crack in my armor.  His hands were so gentle, yet forceful as one cupped my tush and the other cupped the back of my head.  His lips were so demanding as they pressed against mine and pulled a moan from my throat.  His tongue was insistent until I opened up to him and let him French me.  We must have made out for a full five minutes before even coming up for air and when he pulled away, I was just breathless… until he came back in for round two.  And round three.  And round four. 

 For a while we continued with the idea that I’d keep trying new feminine things in the hope that the company would change me back for free.  But somewhere between me learning to fellate him, and him taking both my anal and vaginal virginity in the same night we admitted that the company had been right.  Being a woman suited me and we fell in love.  I was thankful that after Roger proposed he agreed to a short engagement as I desperately wanted to be married to the only love of my life. 

 A couple weeks before our wedding ceremony Roger sat me down and told me everything.  At first I couldn’t have been angrier.  He still has a little scar under his eye where I tried to claw it out.  I mean, how did he expect me to react when he told me the company had never been involved with changing me back.  They weren’t involved because I hadn’t experienced a side effect.  I hadn’t’ experience a side effect because Roger specifically purchased and dosed me with the feminizing agent, then lied about having to go all in on being a woman to get changed back.  I only relented when he continued and said he knew I was the only person he wanted in his life and that if I hadn’t been accepting of the feminizing effects, he’d have changed me back and gone through them himself… all just to get and keep us together as soulmates. 

 I couldn’t deny that he was right.  I took to being feminine every step of the way.  And now, on our wedding day, I’m so thankful for Roger.  He’s been my rock through all this craziness and will soon be my rock for the rest of my wonderfully feminine life.




source:  Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment