Sunday, May 29, 2022

Freshman Year


It really does change you!

How did my freshman year go so wrong?  I thought with my girlfriend Amelia and I getting accepted to the same school this would be the best year.  But these stupid freshman housing rules mean we could barely see each other.  Sure, we could go out on dates and see each other in class but her living in a girls only dorm with me living in a boys only dorm meant that we couldn’t ever have late nights together.  There’s no way Amelia could sneak into my dorm but with my longer hair, slight build, and androgenous features, she said I could sneak in to see her.  At first it worked.  Put my hair up in a ponytail, put on some fake girly eyeglasses, add a padded bra under my tee-shirt, and I was buzzed in as Amelia’s friend ‘Emma’. 

But Ame’s busybody suitemate Nora got suspicious.  I thought it was time to back off but Ame said we just needed to up my femme game.  So the sweatpants and teeshirt became a skirt and blouse.  That meant shaving my legs, and adding a bra.  Nora, it seemed, was fooled.  Fooled enough to start to hit on me as Emma.  While I’d have loved to live out some lesbian fantasy with her, I had to act like a ‘straight’ girl to avoid her advances.  She again bought it, but once she realized I wasn’t interested in her and didn’t have a boyfriend, she set her sites on setting me up.  Sitting there in the dorm with Amelia sitting next to me having to answer Nora’s questions on what kind of guys I liked was one of the most embarrassing times of my life. 

I can partially blame Halloween.  Nora must have overheard part of Ame’s and my conversation of going as superheroes because she promised to help.  I tried to back out of her assistance, but Amelia said we had to play along or get found out.  At this point being found out probably meant both of us getting kicked out of school.  I was thinking of going as The Flash while Amelia was going to go as Wonder Woman.  Ame looked great in her star-spangled outfit with her glowing lasso, but I was humiliated to be seen by all those people as supergirl.  It got worse when I was ‘hooked up’ with a guy dressed as Mon-El.  I couldn’t escape his advances and ended up spending more time with him than with Amelia.

It turns out Lucas, Mon-El at the Halloween party, was the new star freshman quarterback and that meant the photo of him dipping me and kissing me, made it onto the front page of the student paper.  He and I shared a intro to criminal justice class and I had to hear him go on and on about ‘Emma’ to his friends and how he wanted to see her again.  I guess that got back to Nora as she put her considerable effort into making that happen.  One night near Thanksgiving while Amelia and I were having a romantic moment alone in her room the fire alarm went off.  I ripped my free flowing skirt trying to get it on in the rush and ended up having to walk out in one of Amelia’s far more formfitting skirts.   

Outside while we all gathered in the chilly autumn air, there was Lucas.  Waiting for me.  I begged Nora and Amelia with my eyes as Lucas pulled me to his car but there wasn’t much they could do.  I spent the rest of the night going from student club to frat house to the athlete’s dorm to anywhere and everywhere that Lucas could show me off as his girlfriend.  Some of the girls at the student club even pulled me into the bathroom to re-do our makeup and tell me how lucky I was to be with Lucas.  We ended the night necking in his car.  He kept trying to push my head into his lap but finally accepted me rubbing him off through his pants.  I thought that was the grosses thing I’d ever have to do but was I ever wrong. 

Amelia understood why I wanted to cool off my time as Emma so we rarely spent time together like that again.  Our plan was to have Christmas break to ourselves though as Nora was going home to be with her family.  Amelia’s dorm was staying open for the break while mine was closing down, leaving us the perfect opportunity to have ‘Emma’ spend an entire week.  That first night, when I went out to move my car and avoid it getting towed, Lucas was there waiting.  Again, without much choice on my part, I got to accompany him on the rounds.  Dancing at the club with his hands on my ass the entire time.  Drinking at the bar as the senior running back snuck us drinks.  Beers and Jager bombs for them, Sex on the Beach cocktails or blowjob shots for me.  And finally necking on the couch at the frat house.  All the guys had their girls over so I had to spend that time propped up on Lucas’ lap, feeling his surprisingly large erection poke me in the rear. 

When I asked him to take me back to the dorm he instead took us to lookout point.  Our necking resumed with him again pressuring me to go down on him.  He wouldn’t settle for the same rubbing this time but given the choice of my hand or my mouth I was grateful he settled for a handjob.  When we got back I knew I was screwed as my car had in fact gotten towed.  And with it all of my identification, credit cards and regular clothes.  I now couldn’t escape even if I had a place to escape to.  Amelia was a comfort and tried to help by making sure I didn’t ever exit the safety of the dorm but she didn’t have enough food for the entire week leaving me to use her food court card.  As it would only get one meal at a time I had to go alone.  That’s where Lucas found me for our fourth ‘date’. 

Much like before I spent the night being groped and showed off as ‘his girl’ and ending up in his car on lookout point.  He did settle for another hand job, but he also held my face down right above his cock.  I almost gagged as he shot loads of cum onto my closed lips.  Even over the fresh coat of lipstick after cleaning up, I could taste him the rest of the night.  I didn’t dare tell Amelia that I’d tasted another man’s cum so I didn’t have a good enough reason to not take her offer of the food court the next date.  Lucas wasn’t there, but we’d been seen out so much as a couple that someone must have recognized me and called him.  Another date ensued with more dancing and ass groping, more necking on his lap at the frat house, and another handjob showdown in his car.   This time when I came up, my lips and chin covered with his sticky slime, he ‘helped me’ by wiping it off and making me suck his fingers clean.   Defeated, I let him scoop up the rest from his softening cock and belly and feed that to me as well. 

I was beside myself the rest of the time with Amelia, refusing to leave her room for anything.  She wasn’t happy having to sneak more food in but I just couldn’t let that experience be repeated, or progress to something worse.  On New Year’s Day, with only a couple days left before I could sneak back into my own dorm, Lucas showed up at Amelia’s door.  We tried to threaten him to go but he turned that around saying if I didn’t come with him he’d tell them we’d invited him up.  He might get punished but as the star on the football team he’d be safe overall.  Amelia would get thrown out and I get found out. 

Lucas seemed colder than his normal self on the drive.  I assumed we’d be going to the frat house as it was fairly early, but instead he pulled up in front of a boutique beauty salon.  He told me that they were expecting me and that I was to do anything they said and that he’d pick me up once I was done.  Inside the girls gave me a full experience.  They washed, dyed, cut, and styled my hair.  They set me in front of the makeup mirror and made me over to look as beautiful as a movie star.  I tried to stop them from undressing me, but there were more of them and they were more than insistent.  They were forceful.  I didn’t know what to make of it as they didn’t’ seem surprised to find out that I was a boy in disguise and instead glued on some very realistic breast forms and pull up a gaff that pulled my cock back so tightly that I could now wear the thong that they offered. 

After dressing me in an expensive looking dress, heels, and jewelry, Lucas returned to pick me up.  He was wearing a suit and guided me back into his car without a word.  No bars, no clubs, no frat houses.  Instead, we went to a fine restaurant where the waiter pulled out the chair for me.  I got to watch my date dig into a surf and turf of lobster and steak while I had a very tasty salad with grilled chicken.  Afterward he led me into a theater where we watched the school’s best perform An American in Paris.  I didn’t know what to make of this change of pace until he again drove us up to lookout point.  When he turned and explained what was going on, my stomach must have done flips as I thought I might vomit. 

It seems that Nora had figured out who I was.  Sometime between the fire alarm that she set up and me moving in for the holiday week she’d not only figured it out but figured out how to use it to her advantage.  She knew that if it came out that Lucas was seen for the entire semester dating a boy in drag that he’d be ruined as a star athlete.  For her silence Lucas only had to keep dating me.  I didn’t understand until Lucas continued and told me that Nora had her eyes on Amelia.  She wouldn’t be able to force Amelia into a relationship, but Lucas certainly could.  With Lucas’ pressure and with me out of the way, Nora figured Amelia could be hers. 

In a cold voice Lucas told me that if he was going to continue to date me, that I’d have to be as feminine as possible.  And that I’d have to put out more than just handjobs.  I didn’t fight him this time as he directed me head into his lap and as he fed me his cock.  And as he bobbed me up and down, as he made me a true cocksucker, I was afraid this might just work out for Nora as Amelia and I had spent several nights playing ‘lesbians’ as we fantasized about having Nora join us.  Not only was I turned on by it, but so was Amelia.  I tried not to gag or cry as my boyfriend taught me the finer points of sucking him off that night. 

This past semester has been quite the whirlwind.  My time spent as Emma and myself has reversed.  I make just enough appearances as my normal self to avoid getting kicked out.  The rest of the time I’m Emma.  I don’t know how he did it, but Lucas somehow got me a more thorough identification and with it, a room in Amelia’s dorm.  He made sure I had all the trappings of a college freshman girl.  From the pink fuzzy carpets and blankets to the posters of men… including my boyfriend the likely starter for the football team next year.  I’d spent so much time there that all the girls on my floor easily bought that I’d simply moved from across campus.  Now they just happened to also see me in class.  Lucas got ‘Emma’ enrolled in the same classes I was taking so that I only had to take two sets of tests instead of two entirely different set of classes.  I couldn’t have the same grades as that might catch attention so while I kept my stellar GPA, Emma turned out to be quite the bimbo in class barely passing. 

Amelia at first refused to even look at Nora, let alone go out with her.  She tried to figure a way out of this for me, but when Lucas started to pressure her he used my own well being as a tool.  It seems he told her in great detail how I was getting to be a ‘great little cock sucker’ but that if she didn’t go along he’s start to demand more from me.  He’d take my virginity.  That threat alone wasn’t enough to move Amelia, but when I got down on my knees, crying, begging for her to not let Lucas fuck me, she finally relented.  And as I both feared and hoped for, it only took a couple dates out with Nora for Amelia to warm up.  She confided me to me one night while we did each other’s nails…. Nora and Lucas insisted we remain ‘girlfriends’ without any sexual contact… that physically being with Nora was amazing.  That Nora’s tongue could get her off better than mine ever could and that Nora had a full collection of toys including a strap on dildo.  She didn’t say it outright, but I got the distinct impression that Nora even fucked better than me. 

Just as I was getting used to being Lucas’ girlfriend on campus, with everyone seeing me as that, it got worse.  ESPN showed up for spring practice as Lucas taking over for the returning senior was a national story.  To get some B roll they had me sit next to Lucas for an interview.  The shot of Lucas leaning over and pulling me into a kiss not only made it into the story of the college football team, it made it onto Sports Center that night.  I was now seen nation wide as Emma, Lucas’ girlfriend. 

Amelia and I officially broke up after spring break.  Nora taking her to Cabo was the last straw and even Amelia had to admit she was falling in love with her.  There wasn’t room for me in her life anymore.  Nora had no more reason to blackmail Lucas, but to my dismay that didn’t stop our relationship.  Lucas explained it one night while he had me practicing my deep throating, that I was seen as a great catch by the rest of the team.  That all the others were actually jealous of his ‘obedient little girlfriend’.  And that when he wanted something more sexually satisfying than my, admittedly skillful, tongue he could knowingly fuck another girl and I wouldn’t do anything about it. 

For the longest time I kept May 27th as the date in my head.  The semester would end and I could finally go home and there was nothing Lucas could do to stop it.  Over the summer I’d just figure out a way to explain to my parents that I’d have to transfer schools.  But that week my parents emailed me with two big surprises.  First, they were going to travel all summer across Europe.  To help afford it they were renting out our house via AirBnB.  They didn’t want to leave me hanging and knowing that I wasn’t going to be enrolled over the summer semester, they got me a local apartment.  Not seeing any other choice, I finished moving in this morning.  My bedroom is the same pink theme as my girls dorm room while I’ve outfitted the living room with most of my boys dorm room stuff. 

Lucas is going to start moving in tomorrow.   







Read the shorter cap version and the story of why it's posted as two here.  

1 comment:

  1. So hot. Well worth the read. This is exactly the kind of story I was hoping for when I made the suggestion.

    ReplyDelete