Saturday, May 21, 2022

Power


If power is all you want, then power is exactly what you'll get!


That's what... almost three months?  Yeah, life is straight up kicking my ass.  

But you're not here to hear my tale of woe (that's on the other blog), you're here to enjoy the cap.  Honestly, all credit for this cap goes to Ruby.  Ruby is someone I've played with at D+X and am in the middle of a powerful emotional thread with... but that life thing has kept me from posting.  We still catch up every once in awhile on the D+X discord and chat.  She mentioned that the same situation in character that brought her and me together brought her and another character together and that she wrote a great introduction  Loving great writing as I do, I had her send me the link so that I could read it and yeah... it rocks your socks off!  

In particular it had one line.  "Having no power and at the same time being empowered by being a slave to someone.  uuugghhh...."

I agree.  It's a great line and I mentioned that.  Ruby then gave me permission to put it into a caption and.... well, why not?  Certainly I could be doing other things but captioning is a great release of pent up energy and I haven't had that release in a long time.  

Now, I wish I could go into more detail, but this is just a quick and dirty cap.  I did very little to the photo beyond stretching it to make room for the text and I wrote the text in all one go.  

But I enjoyed it, Ruby enjoyed it... and I honestly hope you all enjoy it.  


Oh, and I should add that I got this image from a discord server.  I cropped out the only fans url that was pasted on the bottom.  Not knowing much about only fans, I'm not sure if this is a real person, a collector, or what... but here's the unedited photo with the url:




No comments:

Post a Comment