Thursday, April 11, 2024

It's A Man's World - An Outline

I'd have much rather been posting a cap, but that's not where my limited creative energy has led me.  Instead, here's an update on my latest story.  

My migraines have prevented me from writing all that much of anything.  No caps, no obscuras.  I haven't even had a new tumblr post.  BUT, I've made some progress on my next story.  I even made a outline to keep it moving forward.  I think the story is entering a really interesting part that will hopefully not only keep my interest, but fan the flames of those reading it at CHYOA.  

I know there isn't much interest on this blog for the stories, so here are the quick links to more.  You can click here to read the story on CHYOA (Chapter 20 is the newest chapter as I write this post).  You can click here to read more about what I'm writing on my other blog.  

No comments:

Post a Comment