Tuesday, April 16, 2024

It's still just business. Right?

Now a three parter!?

** Quick Note **

This is fun!  

I wrote up a quick tumblr post back in March of last year.  It was the simple normal tumblr method... find an image (in this instance, an animated gif), write up a short story, post it.  

I considered it done until in October I saw Nicegent42 comment and suggest a way to move the story forward.  I didn't have much hope as I had no idea where the image came from, but Nicegent42 and I are cut from the same cloth and their story idea resonated with me.  A little internet searching later and I found the model in the image was Maria Horstmann and even found some more images of her (including another animated gif).  

I took the baton Nicegent42 offered and ran with it, posting the 2nd part to tumblr.  As I really liked the story now, I also brought it here and posted it as together as an Obscura.  

That's that, and I can be satisfied.  Right?  

Well, fast forward to yesterday and colddelusionwizard wrote a comment to that 2nd part on tumblr: 

"You should do another follow up. Jarod's cosmetologist girlfriend should break up with Jarod because she thinks he is sleeping with Jessica. Jessica and Jarod are celebrating, have a little to much to drink and hook up and then begin dating."

Unlike Nicegent42's comment which really hit with me, this one partially hit.  It probably helped that I'd just recently read a cap from Candy (specifically this one) and was reminded of all the fun we have with the true 'Alpha' men feminizing their friends and colleagues.  Well... how about Jarod's cosmetologist girlfriend gets jealous of Jessica, and breaks up with him.  And she does so in a way that more permanently feminizes poor Jessica.  Jarod is of course there to help but, being the Alpha that he truly is.... yeah, that started the engines up.   

When I went back to the photos of Maria Horstmann, there were plenty I could put into a story but these two with her bright red lipstick really seemed to be her going to the next step so I built the story around those.  I posted the third part to tumblr just a few moments ago.  

And if making the two parter here was nice back in October, then putting all three together is even better.  You can read up on the first two parter here, but I haven't changed any of its story.  The 'full' story is here for your enjoyment!

** Now on to your regularly scheduled Obscura **



It's just business.  Right?  To look big time in these negotiations I figured it would be better if instead of going in as partners, Jarod and I go in as a boss and his assistant.  Jarod liked the idea, but took it a step further.  Instead of me being his assistant, I'd be his female assistant.  We've always joked about how I'm androgynous by nature... little body hair, fairly feminine face, thin, small hands and feet... and now we'd take advantage of it.  

I don't know which is more emasculating.  The fact that I ended up looking like a fairly sexy woman or the fact that it wasn't difficult to obtain this look.  

Waxing my body hair off, hair extensions, a corset, and medical grade breast forms gave me the body shape of a woman.  Jarod's girlfriend who worked as a professional cosmetologist showed me how to put on my makeup in a handful of styles and showed me how to blend the breast forms into my skintone so that there'd be no seam.  I must have blushed six shades of red when she said that I'd be able to show off my cleavage.  

The clothes were simple.  Sexy secretary.  Stockings, garters, heels, and white blouses that let my bra and corset show through.  Even under close scrutiny I doubt anybody would look at me and think 'man'.   

But in the end, it worked.  We easily beat out our competition even though we didn't have the best package to offer.  To celebrate our new financiers, Mr and Mrs Lewis took us out.  Jarod and I were both a little taken aback when we saw they'd taken us to a bondage club.  To make sure we fit in and to keep the guys away from me Jarod rented a collar, leash, and belt that would designate me as 'his'.  

But while Mrs Lewis plied Jarod with drink after drink, as well as showing off her leather bra and miniskirt, that left me with Mr Lewis.  He seemed more than happy to take advantage of the fact that my leash was attached to the booth, preventing me from moving away from him.  I wanted to either scream or hit him across the jaw when his big meaty paw landed on my thigh and tickled just above the lacy top.  But big picture... technically the deal wouldn't be signed until tomorrow so I had to keep him happy.  Besides, this would only last another hour at the club then Jarod could take me back to our hotel. 

Two hours later and I was honestly scared.  Mrs Lewis had taken my very drunk partner back to her home.  I saw them walking out with Jarod giving our hotel room key to Mr Lewis.  The ride to the hotel established what lay ahead as he not only kept me in the leash, collar, and belt, but also bound my wrists with them.  

When we got to the hotel room I could tell by the bulge in his pants that he wanted more than to simply drop me off.  When he cockily told me to get down on my hands and knees while still holding my leash I obeyed.  

It's not like I wanted my face this close to his growing cock, but I knew that was the only option to get me out of this.  I'd hoped maybe I could show off my own cock to make him disinterested, but when he 'joked' with Jared about how he'd beaten up some transgender women I knew that doing so would not only tank the deal but would leave me bloody and broken.  


So, not only was I going to have to be the sexy submissive secretary and blow my 'boss', I had to do it well enough to get him off in my mouth.  


As I open my mouth and let Mr Lewis pull my mouth over his cock I can’t help but curse Jarod.  He’s probably fucking the sexy Mrs Lewis while her husband is slowly bobbing my head up and down his length.  I probably would have freaked out more if it wasn’t the need to get him off as soon as possible.  So, while he controlled the pace of my blow job, I added all the flair that I could think of.  Swirling my tongue around his girth, moaning in supposed delight, looking up into his eyes with what I hope is a submissive ‘willing to please’ look. 

And for a little bit, it feels like it’s working.  I only blanch a bit when I taste his precum leaking out and I swear I can feel him starting to swell even more.  But my concentration is completely knocked off kilter when I feel him lean forward and pull my skirt up effortlessly, exposing my bare smooth ass.  I know that the thong I’m wearing barely holds my own cock in and if Mr Lewis goes fishing between my cheeks he’s going to find out that he’s getting blown by a guy. 


Desperation is a powerful motivator and with the desperate thought of not wanting to be found out I pushed forward, swallowing as I felt Mr. Lewis’ cock enter my throat.  With his hand clenched in my hair, not letting me back off at all, I feel him swell further just as he grunts and starts throbbing in my mouth.  On the one hand I feel blessed that I’m spared the indignity of tasting his blast of cum.  On the other, I had been hoping to extricate him from my mouth and jack him off onto the floor… and now I have a belly full of his cum. 

After a few more throbs Mr. Lewis simultaneously let’s go of me and backs up, sliding out from between my lips.  I try not to cough or sputter, knowing full well that the faint taste of his goo will be ten times worse if I bring some more up.  When I feel I’m finally able to control myself I stand up, pulling my skirt back into place.  Mr. Lewis, having blown a nut, is a completely different animal now.  He’s almost kind, saying I can go use the bathroom before he goes in to clean himself up and even offers ordering up some room service.   It’s difficult, but I manage to keep a smile on my face until he’s delivered me back to the office. 

The next day I come into the office in my normal attire, no makeup, no breast forms, and my long hair tied up into a generic ponytail.  As soon as Jarod comes in I lay into him, telling him I’m furious at the position he left me in.  Jarod, to his credit, takes the blame and promises I won’t be used like that again.  All is good right up until we hear Mr. and Mrs. Lewis knocking on our small office door.  I’d planned on staying away and letting Jarod sign the contracts, but now I’m stuck here looking similar enough to the secretary to be recognized but not enough to play that part again. 

After finally squeezing into our tiny coat closet and having Jarod hold the door closed with a filing cabinet, he lets them in.  Mr. Lewis loudly shares his disappointment, saying he was hoping he’d see ‘me’ again.  Frighteningly, Mrs. Lewis doesn’t seem to care about his evident interest in another woman.  Once the contracts are signed Jarod lets me out but has a pale look as he tells me what they said on their way out. 

The good news was that they were impressed enough by Jarod that they’d be introducing us to some of their other business partners.  We might quickly find our business tripling in volume.  The bad news was that Mr. Lewis would be bringing them over personally to meet Jarod and his ‘sexy little minx of a secretary’.  Jarod at least let me work it out and didn’t even mention the possibility… but it was clear what needed to be done.  If we were to not only keep their current deal but also possibly gain their new business deals… I’d have to play the part of the secretary.  Every day. 

Now, three months later and so much has changed.  I’ve been playing this part all day, every day, for so long that I don’t respond to my own name anymore.  I’m more apt to respond to ‘Jessica’ the name we settled on, or worse ‘Bunny’ as Mr. Lewis likes to call me.  We had to spend our first month’s profit on a new wardrobe for me as well as cosmetics and jewelry.  And the deeper we went, the more we had to spend.  It might not be worth it, but the business just keeps growing.  We now receive so many calls that we actually do need a personal assistant.  But with me already playing the role it would be difficult to explain two secretaries… so I’m now actually Jarod’s personal assistant.  I answer the calls, I take care of the paperwork, I greet our guests and handle all the shipping.  I still get paid as a partner but I’m not really making any of those decisions any more as I’m just not in the many meetings that I set up. 

The first big change in my life, besides presenting as female wherever I go, was the car.  I didn’t notice Mr. Lewis following me out to the garage until he called out and asked ‘Bunny’ if she’d like to go get a drink.  My heart stopped as my finger was on the unlock button of my car’s remote and it would have been hard to explain how the secretary at this small company could afford my $75,000 Audi A6.  Worse, without being able to explain not having an appropriate car that I could ‘escape’ in, I was left with no option but to accept Mr. Lewis’ offer of a drink.  That drink turned into a night out which turned into another night at the club, and eventually another night in his hotel room, giving him an ‘appreciative’ blow job with a leash around my neck.  This time he didn’t make a move for my skirt but did pull out and shoot all over my face.  Wearing his cum was just as bad as having it fed to me. 

The next day my Audi was put into long term storage, and I went to the lot to get a slightly used Mini Cooper.  I was so pissed at having to buy a car I didn’t like that I didn’t even realize the color until I had driven it off the lot.  What I’d taken as a deep white was in fact a very pale pink.   

The next big change was my apartment.  After Mr. Lewis’ third date and my third emasculating but enriching blowjob, I couldn’t get him to drop me back at the office.  He kept saying he wanted to see my apartment.  Like the Audi, I couldn’t exactly show him my half million dollar corner loft condo in the downtown tower.  Without another option and with him unwilling to take me back to the office I ended up staying the night with him.  I got him to sleep on the couch but it cost me another blowjob.  I took an Uber the next morning but had to convince the driver to avoid my condo at the last minute when I realized Mr. Lewis was following us. 

Knowing he wasn’t going to be satisfied until he saw my ‘cute bunny apartment’ and might follow me again I spent the next weekend locking up my condo and moving into the cheap cramped apartment.

I keep hoping that Mr. Lewis will stop visiting us, but every time he stops by he brings a new possible business opportunity with him.  Jarod gets to chat up our new contracts while I get to entertain Mr. Lewis.  I was a little upset when I found out that Jarod had laid out a story about me being a virgin and having Mr. Lewis promise that he wouldn’t go under my panties.  But overall I was happy to know that I was at least that safe. 

When I heard that Mrs. Lewis was leaving her husband and suing him for divorce I thought maybe he’d refocus on his personal life.  Instead he seems to have a new energy and talks about me being his girlfriend.  A big part of me wants to just stop this.  Drop out of the office until Mr. Lewis stops visiting and then ‘reintroducing’ myself as Jarod’s partner.   But all of our contacts has seen me and I just don’t look that different from ‘Bunny’.  And while being a rich man’s plaything, repeatedly having him over to my apartment where I suck him off several times a week, is just awful… it’s increased my personal wealth by ten times. 


Now, as I lay here, contemplating what I’m going to wear for Mr. Lewis tonight, I think over Jarod’s latest proposal.  Mr. Lewis has almost gotten my bra off several times and while these expensive breast forms are great, they’re not good enough for actually handling without the support.  I mean… breast enhancement surgery can always be undone right? 


Jarod set up the appointment with the surgeon.  He said it was just so I could hear about it in person and wouldn’t be obligated to get the breast implants.  I agreed but was surprised when Jarod accompanied me to the appointment.  Even though the surgeon had to know I was a man under all these clothes and makeup, Jarod insisted in the meeting that we were a couple.  That he wanted what’s best for “his girl”.  He must have been slipping deeply into our fictional story as he even called me Bunny in front of the surgeon. 

The surgeon said that the procedure was fully reversable.  If I had it undone within the first year, I’d only have a couple small scars.   Later than that and I’d end up with larger scars.  He was like a high-pressure car salesman and kept pressing us for a commitment and appointment.  I finally relented and committed myself to becoming more feminine than I’d ever imagined.  Jarod thankfully stepped up and took care of all the details while I went to the powder room to fix my makeup.  I didn’t cry all that much, but it did make my mascara run pretty bad. 

I don’t think I’ve ever seen Mr. Lewis as excited as he was when I told him I’d be having breast surgery that weekend.  I’d have been perfectly happy not letting him know I was altering my body for him, but Jarod was right… we couldn’t exactly hide the weeks long recovery from ‘my boyfriend’.  Mr. Lewis, while excited enough to have me suck him off three times that night, wasn’t excited about caring for me.  That left it to Jarod.  I temporarily moved into his penthouse suite and was reminded of the wealth I was hiding behind my secretarial fake life. 

Physically, the recovery went fine.  Faster than even the doctors thought it would.  Mentally it was another issue.  When I saw that the swelling on my chest wasn’t going down, Jarod sheepishly admitted that we didn’t go with the B cups I thought I was going to end up with.  The reasoning was simple… how could we explain it to Mr. Lewis that I had surgery and then end up with the same breast size?  So instead of the smallish B cup breasts I’d been wearing for months, I now had a large pair of C cup breasts swaying on my chest.  Worse were the extras Jarod ordered for me while I was under the knife.  Lipo to suck in my waist with all that fat added to my hips and rear.  I now didn’t need the corset to have that classic hourglass figure.  And the last mental hit was the hormones.  The surgeon said I’d have a better recovery to all the changes if I started low dose female hormones and testosterone blockers. 

Everyone’s reaction was dramatic.  I now couldn’t hide from my feminine appearance.  She was staring at me from every mirror.  She was under my hands in the shower, and under Mr. Lewis’ hands in the bedroom.  I don’t know if it was the surgery or taking care of me for a month, but Jarod’s reaction was simple.  He stopped seeing me as his partner or friend.  Even in private, he was now seeing me only as his female assistant.  He was the last person who ever used my male name and even started calling me Bunny at times.  Mr. Lewis’ attentions and affections only grew stronger.  He absolutely loved smacking my round panty covered ass while he suckled at my big tits.  And while I still ended up blowing him many times a week, at least he now loved shooting his wad on my boobs.  More cum, but less in my mouth or on my face. 

The reaction that seemed the least dramatic at the time, but ended up being the most polarizing, was Jarod’s girlfriend.  She of course came over while I was recovering but was obviously bothered by Jarod’s attention toward me.  One night, when they assumed I was sleeping, I heard them arguing and heard how she thought Jarod was secretly sleeping with me.  They went back and forth and back and forth, and it wasn’t until the next morning that I realized Jarod never brought up that I was a guy.  He was just arguing that he wasn’t sleeping with me as if it were possible for him to be doing so. 

When I met up with Jarod’s girlfriend a few weeks later I probably shouldn’t have complained about the lipstick.  She honestly got me some of the best, sexiest, lipstick I’d ever seen.  But it smeared all the time, and I wondered aloud while she was showing me the bright red shade if they made one that wouldn’t leave lipstick marks on a cock as I blew it.  I was, of course, thinking of Mr. Lewis.  She, of course, thought I was talking about Jarod.   About her boyfriend. 

Her solution of a long-lasting makeup application made sense to me.  I’d only have to get it applied by her once a week and it would last for days.  I agreed and didn’t bat an eye when she numbed up my whole mouth to apply it. It took her a long time and for some odd reason even involved my tongue.  When she was done and had her stuff packed up, she told me that Jarod would absolutely love it.  I tried to tell her it wasn’t for him but was still numb and couldn’t form the words as she walked out of his apartment and his life. 

It turns out she wanted to get even with me for ‘stealing’ her boyfriend.  She didn’t apply long-lasting lipstick.  She tattooed bright lipstick on my lips.  Worse, she took the opportunity to give me a tongue stud. 


And so, life went on.  Mr. Lewis was getting more and more attached to me while Jarod stopped even asking my opinions on any business matters.  They were both seeing me as the sexy secretary.  I could see it in Jarod’s eyes any time I’d come into his office as he stared at my lips or my cleavage.  Without a girlfriend any longer, he was longing for female companionship… and he had me to look at all day long at the office. 

I don’t remember what day it was or why I was so emotional, but I couldn’t stand the thought of seeing Mr. Lewis again and he was on his way up with another possible business partner.  I could see the struggle in Jarod’s eyes.  Keep me out in front, keep me under Mr. Lewis’ eyes and hands, or let me hide and escape.  He finally relented and told me to hide in his office while he entertained them in the lobby.  I don’t think he planned how it turned out.  I don’t think he did. 

I heard them out at my desk as Jarod went over some product that I didn’t even know we produced.  They all seemed happy until they insisted on seeing the blueprints.  Jarod loudly said he’d have to get them from his office.  Without a better place to hide, I ducked under Jarod’s big expensive executive desk.  I got to see him peek and wink at me as he came around and bent down to get the blueprints from the filing cabinet.  But instead of going back out in the lobby, he laid the blueprints on the desk.  And sat down. 

His legs barely fit around me as he pushed his chair forward.  For the next twenty minutes as I heard Jarod, Mr. Lewis, and this new potential client discuss the widget above me, I was stuck looking straight at Jarod’s crotch and the growing bulge there.  Every time they mentioned me, which was often, I’d get to see that bulge grow and twitch.  I let out a long sigh of relief when they concluded their business and Jarod stood up.  I tried to relax my sore muscles as they shook hands above me and couldn’t stop the shiver running down my back as Jarod promised ‘Bunny’ would see Mr. Lewis later that night and make up for being absent today.  But after the door closed behind Mr. Lewis and our new client, Jarod didn’t step out of the way.  He sat back down.  He pushed his chair in again, his legs surrounding me.  His words scared the living hell out of me, “Bunny, you’ve teased me long enough.”

It was the last time I thought of Jarod as my friend and partner.  My partner Jarod had understood the sacrifice I was making for our business.   My friend Jarod had comforted me and helped me keep what little bit of masculinity I had left.  But this wasn’t them.  This was my boss, Jarod.  My boss is the one that unzipped and opened his pants.  My boss is the one that pulled his outrageously large cock from his underwear.  My boss is the one that gripped the back of my head and fed that trouser snake to me, pinning the back of my head to the desk and trapping me with a mouth full of Jarod. 

Mr. Lewis had a hair trigger.  Even though I blew him often and frequently, I could get him to cum after only a few minutes.  Jarod, on the other hand, didn’t suffer from that problem.  For the first ten minutes I simply let him do to me what he wanted, hoping it would be over soon.  My boss used slow methodical thrusts from his seated position to rock back and forth in my mouth, taking full advantage of my trapped lips and tongue.  He was as hard as stone, as thick as I’d ever seen, and long enough to tap the back of my mouth.  For the following ten minutes I participated, if only to get this deed done faster as no mewling or crying on my part had seemed to convince Jarod to stop or finish.  I twirled my tongue, I sucked on his length, I bobbed my head up and down.  But as much as I heard him grunt and groan in pleasure above me, he remained hard and ever present in my mouth with only a little bit of pre-cum as reward.  It took me going further than I thought I ever would.  Not with Mr. Lewis, and certainly not with Jarod.  Closing my eyes I concentrated as I pushed forward, swallowing as he pressed against the back of my mouth and finally welcoming the head of his cock into my throat.  I continued to bob back and forth but now I took him deeper each time.  Only when I felt his pubic hairs tickle my nose did this alpha stud grip my hair and shoot his load straight into my belly. 

I only deep throated Mr. Lewis the first time we were together.  But to Jarod this wasn’t a one-off occasion.  This was setting a precedent.  I did see Mr. Lewis that night and I did blow him again.  But I deep throated Jarod the next morning.  And the next.  And the next.  I had to beg off my Saturday night date with Mr. Lewis as Jarod insisted I come to his penthouse.    To this day I don’t know why I didn’t speak up.  Why I just accepted that I was to become Jarod’s girlfriend.  I dressed up for him.  I smiled and giggled at his jokes.  I followed him into the living room where I blew him on the couch.  I followed him into the bedroom where I let him lube me up and screamed in ecstasy while he fucked me. 

All the time I was with Mr. Lewis, it was about fooling him.  Being a sexy woman that would blow him whenever he wanted.  He never tried to make me cum and seemed unable to believe I’d even desire such a thing.  Jarod wasn’t like that.  When he entered me, my ankles together on one of his broad shoulders, he took his time.  He let me get used to his girth and length.  Only after twenty minutes of long slow strokes, only after he was sure I was open and ready, did he start to truly thrust in and out of me.  My friend Jarod had helped me keep that last bit of masculinity.  My boss Jarod had crushed that last bit of masculinity.  My boyfriend Jared built up my new femininity.  When I climaxed, it was the best sex I’d ever had, and without a word said I accepted who I was. 

Jarod’s girl.  Jarod’s Bunny. 

That was last year.  Between that first meeting with Mr. and Mrs. Lewis, and Jarod’s and my first night making love, Jarod’s business had grown big enough that we no longer needed Mr. Lewis’ clients.  Not that any stopped being clients when Mr. Lewis lost me.  He was naturally upset that I was no longer ‘his Bunny’ but with his divorce finalized and his business’ reliance on Jarod’s company he wasn’t in any position to stop doing business with us.  A month after that magical night in Jarod’s penthouse, I quit my job as his secretary and moved in with him.  I found out that sometime between my dates with Mr. Lewis and the breast surgery, Jarod had legally removed me from the company.  That included my full investment, leaving me as only his secretary.  He’d sold my condo and car without me knowing it.  Where I thought I was worth millions, I had almost no net worth.  Where I thought Jarod was worth millions, he was worth hundreds of millions. 

A bigger man would have been upset, would have seen this as theft.  I just saw it as the natural order of things.  My big strong Alpha of a man had seen me struggling to play the role of Bunny and took it upon himself to fix it.  Oh sure, he could have fixed it by removing me from the office before the breasts, the hormones, and the permanent lipstick.  He could have fixed it so I remained a loser of a man, a silent partner, after he hired a new secretary.  But he saw the real me and fixed it by making sure I blossomed into what I really truly should have always been.  His girl.  His Bunny. 


We no longer discuss how I’m going to change for the better.  Jarod simply sets things up for me and I accept them.  I accepted going under the knife to get bigger, better breasts.  Jarod loves my big double D’s.  I accepted going under the knife again to get my voice permanently changed.  Jarod loves my breathy Marilyn Monroe tone.  And now we’re ready to celebrate our next year as a couple.  I’ve recovered from my last surgery, removing that little mistake between my legs, and look forward to Jarod taking my female virginity on our honeymoon. 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is a very sexy story and I am truly honored to be one of the inspirations for going fully Alpha with your male characters as they transformed the protagonist into the uber feminine Bunny. Loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has just blossomed into an amazing tale!

    ReplyDelete