Friday, July 19, 2024

Gamer Gurl Part II

 I'm starting my next big story... or at least the next part of my last big story.  

This is just a quick post since I know most people here don't want to read about my writing.  I write about writing on my other blog.  I'd just leave it there, but frankly when I do, I don't get much traction on it so having the post here serves as a good reminder. 

The short version is that since I finished with It's A Man's World, I'm now moving on to the second part of Gamer Gurl.  I don't have a working title beyond Gamer Gurl Part II, but that's a placeholder name as it will be named something closer to Gamer Gurl: Origins.  

I have a lot more outlining for this second part.  More than I had for Gamer Gurl and more than I even had for It's A Man's World.  If you want a hint at what might happen, then there's the big reason to seek it out.  You can also see my fascination with AI generated images as the header graphic here was generated by an AI and then extended with Photoshop AI.  

Anywho, if you want to read more, click here.  

3 comments:

  1. Have you ever considered adding some more AI images to your stories? The result above is stunning, and I love the story Gamer Gurl. I feel like having some images of Sadie would be a really nice enhancement.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. agstruggle, TBH, no, I've never considered adding more images to my stories. AI or otherwise. You've given me a good idea for a post where I think I'll answer your question more broadly. I'll post another comment here with a link to the post once I write it out.

      Delete
    2. Here's my thoughts on using AI images, over at my other blog: https://caitlynsmaskedmusings.blogspot.com/2024/08/ai-generated-images.html

      Delete