Friday, January 5, 2018

Tell Me How It Feels

A threesome at last!?

When my wife told me that she’s finally give in, I couldn’t help but pick her up, kiss her deeply, and spin her around in excitement.  I’d been asking her to have a threesome for years and years.  She’d always said it just wasn’t intimate and that the men got to have fun while the woman always just ended up feeling used. 

Looking deep in her eyes I told her that it wouldn’t be like that… that I’d make sure she had the time of her life and always knew I was doing this for her.  Her sexy smirk was the first sign that she wasn’t exactly agreeing to what I had in mind.  Leaning close to me she whispered in my ear and told me to give her a full report on how it felt. 

My vision blurred and I felt strange.  Like my whole body was made of clay and being molded by someone’s hands.  When my eyes returned to normal I didn’t understand what I was seeing.  I was looking in a mirror and saw my beautiful wife kneeling on a strange bed.  But as I looked around me I only saw her reflection performing the same action without anybody on the bed with me. 

When the door opened and the two studs walked in, it struck me.  I have no idea how she did it, but her words now made sense.   She was giving me the threesome, but AS the woman.  And after experiencing this fucking, I was going to have to tell her all about it.  The men, to their credit, didn’t seem confused at all.  Almost as if this had been set up and they were expecting to see a naked confused woman kneeling on a bed.  I couldn’t move… oh I’m sure my muscles were my own to control, but I didn’t know where I’d go if I decided to do so.  I’m not even sure where I was, so running out and possibly into the street as my naked wife didn’t seem like a good idea. 

The men finished their disrobing and climbed up onto the bed with me.   The short haired dude got behind me and pulled my hair gently but insistently, just like I did with my wife.  He moaned into my ear as his hard cock slid into my wet my pussy…. MY PUSSY!!...  “Pretend I’m you, and that John here is the man you wanted to invite into you and your wife’s bed.  I’ll be sweet like you would be and he’ll be rough, like any other man would be.  Feel it, experience it, and let your wife know exactly how it feels to be the woman in this kind of threesome!”

And with that the ‘me’ man slid into the hilt tugged again on my hair.  The other man climbed in front of me and toughly spread my thighs further apart so he could feel my quivering clit.  And as his lips engulfed and lightly bit at my hard nipples I already knew would I’d be reporting.



That my wife would have to see if she could transform herself into a man and share a threesome with me and the man fucking me from behind!





source:  fuskator

1 comment:

  1. He always wanted a threesome, after a long while she agree. But when it was time. Something happen, something change he did, he was a she, a beautiful naked woman. But before he could something, two handsome men. Enter the room. They started to disrobe themselves.
    Before he really it, before he could react. They started to kiss his feminine form. Before he could say something. Before he do something, he felt something. A Urges, a need, a desire. A want to be please and to please.
    So felt so worry, but so right, that this is happen to him. Feels so, freaking wonderful. That I'm the woman, that I am being please, that I'm pleasing these two wonderful men here.

    ReplyDelete