Monday, August 27, 2018

Rods, Staves, and Wands

Some rods disappear while others get bigger!

Picture Sent

SO SEXY!
Hey, who are you, and why do you have Ryan’s phone?

Jack, it’s me.  Ryan! 

Oh, Cool.  So who’s the sexy wizard ho with your phone in the pic?

jack… your not understanding.  That’s ME. 

Haha… seriously, I can tell that it’s your room.  How did a total nerd like you get a hot chick to undress and pose with that stupid staff you bought?

That’s just it.  The staff is REALZ!!1!!  It did this to ME!!.

Wait… wut?

Whatever you do, don’t play around with that toy harry potter wand you got.   I can’t stop this body.  I’m barely dressed and walking down the hall, giggling in this stupid high pitched voice.  I think it’s makingme go to comic con.


OH!  Well try to slow it down.  I’ll meet you down in the lobby.  They guys aren’t going to believe I can get a hot date until they see the selfie I take with you!







source:  fuskator

No comments:

Post a Comment