Saturday, April 20, 2019

She Wanted i gave

You'd give for her... wouldn't you?

I guess you could say that I've got the capping bug again.  Out of my last 6 posts, 4 have been caps, one has been an obscura, and 1 was a personal post.  And now this makes 5 of the last 7 posts being caps!

This is actually an idea I had earlier in the week.  It's an old trope, but an idea doesn't become an old trope without having a lot of room to play in.  In this case it's a woman wanting her loving boyfriend/husband/man to stay in her life but get out of the way of her dating other men.  So how do you do that?  Well, turn him into a girly girl of course!   She can have the emotional loving relationship with her new bff, while she (and her new bff!) gets fucked seven ways from Sunday by their big studly boyfriends!  It's a win-win-win-kindawin!

I briefly thought about doing this as an obscura, and possibly a longer obscura so that I could really get in and explore both the emotional details (show that she really does love him and is doing this for everybody's benefit, show that Byron and Logan really think this is the best solution all around, and finally show that charles/cheryl is reluctant at first but finds real love in the strong alpha arms of Byron) as well as the fun squirmy physical details (charles learning to make himself pretty, learning that others see him as pretty and the blow that is to his remaining masculinity, learning to blow her strap on, bearing the humiliation of becoming her girl with her fucking him, swallowing the last of his pride as he swallows Byron's cock, being taken over by Byron while he tries to convince his girlfriend that he thinks he's had enough, finally being taken to bed by Byron and learning the truth as he orgasms from being fucked).  I even imagined a scene with all four lovers at the breakfast bar the next morning, both girls freshly fucked by their men that morning, with her Logan and Byron ready to fully convince cheryl that this is the best life for her and cheryl surprising everyone by preemptively thanking them for all they've done for her.

BUT.... I realized almost every scene I was imagining was coming from a story I'd read on fictionmania.  Some of them years and years old.  Some of them from just the last few weeks.  And while I'm sure my story/obscura could stand up on it's own, it would never be as good as those wonderful stories.  Vicki Tern in particular at Fictionmania (I can't seem to link directly to her author page, but just follow the link I've provided and you'll find her listed under the Vs) does a really good job of the 'lovingly turning her beau into a girl so that she can date other men' style story.

So if I wasn't going to go all that detailed, I wanted to fairly minimal.  I thought of the way most of those stories progress and it's almost always the slippery slope method.  It's something I'm a fairly big fan of so it seemed obvious that I could do it that way.  She Wanted.  He Gave.

Only after writing it out did I realize it fit a lot better from charles'/cheryl's perspective, so I changed it to She Wanted, i gave.

I did have the image to start with before writing anything, but you can probably tell that it barely attaches to the story.  I originally had an idea of either two couples sitting at a table together, or of a very close up shot of a man's hand on a woman's knee.  While searching for either of those images, however, I came upon this image and realized it was dynamically better than anything else I was likely to find.  And as I've mostly learned my lesson about going on a long protracted image search, I accepted it and went with it. 

I like it.  I think it could be better, especially centering the image a bit more to the right, but I still like it.

1 comment:

  1. I think boiling things down to their barest elements is the best thing to do with captions, as when a twist or plot point turns on a dime, it has more impact .. instead of shading its reveal. I agree that making this a complete story would possibly have it going down a well worn path.

    I wrote something out and it didn't sound like something I should post here in the comments, so I emailed you instead. So glad you are making captions again! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete