Friday, August 30, 2019

Trapped without a Word

Can you call it a protest when you can't voice your concerns?


Nope.

Too light.

Not enough movement.

Really swing it this time.

Again.

A little more wrist action Todd.

Wait, her stocking is folded down.  Let me fix that.

I didn’t know how much more of this I could take.  Shelly said she needed help with a photo shoot and that I’d be perfect for it.  When she told me what it involved, I tried unsuccessfully to tell her that I read those stories and looked at those captioned images because it was arousing and not because I wanted to be a woman.  After she brushed off my claims, promised no one would know it was me, and told me that it would be fun I begrudgingly agreed to help.

She removed my body hair, weaved this long wig onto my head, added makeup, and finally dressed me in this sexy bridal lingerie and heels.  When she had me kneel up on the chair and got me in position, she took her time to pull and tuck and arrange my cock and balls so that they wouldn’t show, all while pulling my panties tight between my cheeks.  Just as she was seemingly satisfied, I heard her studio door open.  I heard his voice.  Todd, the university quarterback.  Todd that was interviewed by ESPN.  Todd, the brother in the frat I was pledging.  Todd, someone who knew me and could identify me. 

If I moved away from the chair, he’d see my cock sticking lewdly out of my panties and my lack of breasts.  If I turned my head, he’d see my face.  If I spoke, he’d hear my voice.  Without having to tell me a thing, Shelly had well and truly trapped me into submitting to whatever else she wanted.  And evidently what she wanted was a photograph of the strong arm of an athlete flogging a kneeling, submitting, sexy, feminine ass.  None of the flogging blows were hard enough to really hurt, but I couldn’t stop my self from crying out in a high-pitched voice with each fleshy slap.  And each jerk made me press my cock up against the chair, arousing me further. 






source:  Saragirl's Sissy Confessions

No comments:

Post a Comment