Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Shelby

 
If you're going to show off.... do it right!


The idea of this cap came from a captioned image that Dee posted up on her blog.  She had the idea of a guy losing his car knowledge as he changed further and further into a bimbo.  One of the things I really love about Dee is that she generally goes into how/why she made certain choices about her caps.  Go read her write up as it's really great.  

The idea that came to me though was of a guy that didn't know that much about cars and therefore got changed into a girl.  That's more like me.  I'm a fan of cars, but can't really work on them.  Change the oil?  Uh... maybe if I had a full day to investigate and search youtube for tutorials.  I don't maintain my cars.  Even when I was dirt poor, I had my brother to help me out.  Now adays the dealership performs most of my maintenance.  

Does that make me a girl?  Nope, not at all. Like Dee said in her post, it's a stereotype.  There are plenty of female mechanics out there and plenty of guys that are worse with cars than I am.  

Anywho, when I commented on Dee's post I had the basic idea for this cap.  I spent a while finding an image to work around, and I think in that time some of the steam behind the idea cooled down as I'm not really happy with this... but a bad cap is better than no cap at all... right?  

2 comments:

  1. Is that her newbie uniform until she learns the ropes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She was learn new things now, like a girl !

    ReplyDelete