Saturday, January 23, 2021

Wanna be friends?

 

Friendship isn't always free.

I’m not exactly sure what succeeding looks like, but I know I failed.  Chris was a friend from work that was always kind of strange.   He didn’t have any close friends, but always had beautiful sexy women hanging off of him.  When we’d go out with the whole office after work, he’d always bring at least three girls with him.  Sometimes I’d see the girls go off with some other guy, but it was always with Chris’ permission.  When I asked him about it he didn’t seem upset per-say… but he almost appeared troubled. 

 He told me that while all the girls loved him completely, that they were always more than willing to go off with one of his friends and show them a good time.  He said something about a test and all the guys failing it, but to be honest that’s where I got distracted.  The girl he was with was giving me the most exotic, attractive, hungry look I’d ever witnessed while she sipped seductively at her straw.  I was shocked out of my reverie when I registered that Chris told her to go show me a good time and had gotten up to leave.  I didn’t have time to ask what he meant before she was on top of me.

 Look, I’ve held my own with girls and had my fair share of sexy time, but I’d never had a girl just completely give herself to me like this before.  We didn’t get out of the bar before she had her tongue deep into my mouth.  We didn’t get out of the taxi before her hand was down my pants, stroking me to hardness.  We weren’t three steps into my apartment before she had my pants around my ankles and my cock down her throat.  As I came with a shudder she looked up at me, like she was expecting something… but after a few moments she shrugged as if I’d failed something and pulled me into the bedroom.

 As she undressed me and got naked herself, she started explaining, matter of factly, that all of Chris’ girl friends were guys who tried to be his friend.  That he was cursed and that anybody who tried to be friends with him had to have sex with one of his girls.  No one knew how they’d show their worthiness of being Chris’ friend, but once someone showed themselves to be his friend that all the girls would be released.  I tried to laugh off what she was saying, but that’s when she stopped talking and sucked my nipple into her mouth.  My nipple, atop my growing breast. 

 Now, three nights later, as I’m looking deep into her eyes I realize how far down the rabbit whole I’ve gone.  There’s a core of me that doesn’t want this.  That doesn’t want to be a girl.  That doesn’t want to be sex crazed and madly in love with Chris.  But that part of me is getting smaller and smaller every hour.  Now I’m here with the girl that gave me the best blowjob of my life, learning how to do that very same task on a guy I once casually liked and now deeply love.  She even gave me more motivation, telling me that I had to be ready to go with another guy when Chris told me.  After all if some guy passes the test after having sex with me we all might return to normal.    


Source:  Google images (probably from X-Art originally)


2 comments: