Sunday, July 3, 2022

a debt Owed


We'd all pay up to save our friend.  Right?


I have spoilers, so please read the cap first.  


Okay, I've played this card enough that I believe it's getting to 'trope' or 'cliché' level with me.  But there is just something so damned squirmy about being forced to be as femme as possible to hide your real identity from a friend while that actual act of hiding gets you in deeper and deeper WITH your friend.  Add in a two way hide, and you've got me absolutely squirmtastic.  I mean, if they don't recognize each other but still want to pay off the debt for the other, are they going to recognize each other's cock?   Are they going to suck each other off to protect the other?  And if they do, just how long will they do it for?  I have it in the story that they have to 'perform' for a couple months.... are they going to suck each other off 60 times?  Probably closer to 40 as they'd get a couple days off a week, I'm sure.  And if Len is such a lech, will he tell one of them afterward?  Tell both of them?  Or let them both just have the memories of going down on 'some dude in drag' every night for a couple months while they work together day in and day out?  

*shiver*

Yeah, my own reaction tells me why I go for this type of story over and over.  Graphic wise this is meh fodder, but it's all about the story as far as I'm concerned.  


OH, and I should mention that I got doubly inspired for this cap.  I've mentioned that I've been finding some of my images on a discord server lately.  I know it sucks as I'd like to share the source files for anybody else to enjoy/use, but that's just where I'm looking now a days.  Well, on of the discord serves I'm part of is a friend who just posts tons and tons of images all categorized as she finds them.  Two whole sections are dedicated to NSFW art categorized by artist.  Some I know like InCase and Kannel.  Others I've never heard of but have become fans of, even if they drift into kinks I'm normally not a fan of.  

One such artist is Nimble Tail.  A lot of Nimble Tail's art revolves around pet play and even dabbles into bestiality.  I'm not really a fan of that.  BUT, they also go into transforming guys, girls, and even couples into sex slave/toys and one such story got me rolling this morning.  The story is called Repayment.  

Now, I should say that I only really follow Nimble Tail through this discord server.  I do know that they have a presence on Twitter and that they have several ways to sign up and pay for content (think Patreon but for adult stuff).  So, I'm hesitant to ever share original files.  But this is already up on Twitter, so I'll post a link to that.  

If you've now read Repayment you can obviously see the inspiration for this.  This image was the other inspiration.  Two guys, transformed to perform in an adult club to pay off a debt, both made over as females without the others knowledge, both made to 'perform' on the other without recognizing their friend.  

This of course is where reality drops away.  It's one of the problems I often have.   Realistically, if you put me in heels, hose, panties, a skirt, a corset, a bra with falsies, a blouse, and a wig, you're going to recognize its me.  It doesn't matter how close I shave or how well I put on makeup, if you know ME you're going to recognize that it's ME.  I might fool you across the room, but certainly not close up.  Reality, however, doesn't get me into that squirm space, so screw reality!  

Anywho, I hope you like the cap.  I know, I know... two new caps in as many days?  I'd bet its due to the new job and the lack of soul crushing stress.  This bodes well as I'm still on the 'new job stress' train and still working off my normal schedule.  Once those two work out.... hey, I might start role playing again, writing more regularly, and even making caps more than once every couple months!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! Two lovelies working off their debt in a delightful fashion. Will they ever be truly paid off? I hope the bed is large enough for their squirming as they both seem to be enjoying themselves. This caption is a beauty. Will their new selves become friends, shop and visit the salon together? How about the gym to keep lithe and limber? Inquiring mind's.

    ReplyDelete