Tuesday, June 18, 2024

A Caitlyn Masked Fable - Practice to Deceive


Well that escalated quickly!

So I came across an image this morning and it inspired a really quick story.  I've seen this image before, but it was the first time inspiration snuck in with it:


 A woman dressed up in a fetish latex mask, a body stocking, wearing a posture collar with a leash loosely attached to a door handle.  Her mouth is open and she's kneeling right in front of a dildo that's suctioned cupped to the door.  

The simple idea was a corporate man that allows his wife to go out with other men, so long as they don't know him.  Well, she ends up going out with one of his junior associates and when they try to break it off, the associate finds out where she lives, without finding out that she's his boss's wife.  The boss has to hide and ends up in a room with female clothing, so he hides as his own wife's slave girl.  

This gets him out of the immediate situation, but he still needs to deal with the associate from finding out he's dating the boss's wife and that he's now seen his boss dressed up as a girl.  So he starts moving the associate to another location while more convincingly hiding out as his wife's slave girl, hoping it will only be for a week or two.  

The week or two turns into months, the associate finds out, blackmails the boss, and we see 'him' here practicing for his next slave girl task... blowing the associate.  


I mean, sure it needed some filling out, but I thought it was a good quick squirmy tale.  So, much like the Dommy Mommy story from the other day I start writing and thinking it will go up to tumblr.  Also like Dommy Mommy, it was growing while I was writing, and I thought it might take the same path.  An obscurra, or even a stand alone story.  But when I finished it and did a quick proof read, it felt rushed.  Not as in I had to double or triple the length, but certainly it needed a better introduction.  And it was already a touch over 4,000 words.  

So, I went in to pump up the introduction and told myself if it ended up over 6,000 words I would publish it as a Fable to Fictionmania as that was Opals and Pearls length.  If it didn't get to 6,000 words, I'd just leave it here as a stand alone very short story.  

It ended up just over 7,500 words.  

Do I think this is a great story?  Nope.  Do I think it's good?  Yup!  I think if you like my caps and more dirty writing, you'll like it, even though it has a softer happier ending than I normally get.  

You can read Practice to Deceive on Fictionmania by clicking here.  

Oh, and a quick word about the header graphic.  The image I found was just too small.  Stretching it long enough to fit into the header format made it fuzzy and pixelated and I couldn't stand ruining such a fun image.  So I tried some google searches for a blonde woman with a ball gag wearing a dog collar and unsurprisingly, it wasn't easy to find such an image.  It then hit me... why not do AI?  I tried a few AI systems and most of them absolutely refused such words as "latex" "ballgag" and "leash".  The last one I tried, GetIMG.ai (which I found from Jinny/Jezebel at Rachel's Haven's Discord server).  It was so close on one image:


I loved her look, I loved her expression, I loved the leash... but I couldn't get past that the ball gag looked like it was sitting in front of her mouth and not in it.  All the other images it made were hillarious bad at ball gags including these two: 


So I picked the image that didn't have the ball gag in it.  But, if you look close, you'll probably see that her bottom lip is suspiciously large.  I'm fairly sure that it was intended to be a gag, it just didn't quite get there in that freaky AI way.  

Anyway, it's not my favorite way to get an image, but it was closer than what I was finding on a google image search.  

No comments:

Post a Comment