Sunday, September 29, 2024

Forgetful Sissy Training


Is your mistress mean if she thought you were someone else? (And I have a question for you!)

First thing, this isn't technically a 'reject' from Tumblr.  It got posted there just a few minutes before I started writing this post.  I just really REALLY enjoyed the story and thought I'd want to share it a little more.  It's a little short to post to Fictionmania and since I haven't posted anything here for awhile, I thought it might be a nice change up.  

It did make me think though, am I 'double dipping' by posting here?  Or am I expanding the audience of this material.  What I mean is, are you my dear readers also reading my posts on tumblr?  I know not nearly all of you read my fictionmania work or follow me at CHYOA.com, but tumblr has always felt like low hanging fruit to me.  Easy to follow a few artists there and get some low calorie content.  

If I hear from a few of you that you are NOT following me there, I can cross post more often.  I won't do it all the time as much of the content there isn't worth this blog's attention.  But with posts like this one, where I think the story is actually good, I could make sure it makes its way over here.  If I don't hear anything, then so be it and I'll keep the blogs separate.  

Anywho... below is the story!

---------------------------------------


My darling lovely wife Mellissa promises me that she never intended this to happen.  She tries to blame it on her mother's worsening dementia, but the fact that she hasn't even tried to reverse any of this leads me to thinks he prefers me as her feminized, sissy husband where I spend all of my time serving as her handmaiden as opposed to me being her masculine strong man.  

It started when we were dating.  The rumors about the Tomlinsons was rampant around the neighborhood.  That the strange woman sometimes seen prancing around their backyard was in fact the man of the house and that if Mrs. Tomlinson didn't approve of her daughter's boyfriend, they'd be found dressed up in a dress and lingerie and end up running away in shame and humiliation.   I didn't let the rumors scare me though as Mellissa was beautiful and funny and charming and I fell in love with her from the get go.  

Our dating was normal in every way.  I respected Mellissa not out of fear, but out of an honest high regard to her and to women in general.  I didn't have any toxic masculinity in me.  When I met her parents I did think that Mr. Tomlinson was a little quiet and meek, and yeah his longish hair could be considered feminine, but he was otherwise a normal guy.  And both he and Mrs. Tomlinson fell in love with me and approved Mellissa and I going out with each other.  

We dated through high school and college and got married after we both graduated.  We both worked hard at our careers and our marriage knowing that while it was difficult now, things would only get better over time.  Mellissa struck paydirt first, landing a great promotion into management.  She had to work hard for her bonuses, but they were so worth it.  As I wasn't doing as well, I quit my job to stay and care for Mellissa and hour home as she just didn't have any time to devote to that.  

When we heard that Mrs. Tomlinson was having memory lapses, we did everything in our power to help but Mr. Tomlinson was there to care for his wife.  Until he wasn't.  At his funeral, Mellissa and her sisters vowed that their mother would get the best quality care and that she'd never get sent to a home.   

Each sister took turns staying with Mrs. Tomlinson.  When it came to Mellissa's turn she tried to take the time off work, but they'd already set her up on an international trip.  They told her if she couldn't meet that responsibility, she'd be demoted to her former position which would be financially devastating for us.  So, I stepped up as any loving husband would and told her that I'd stay with her mom and care for her.  

I should have known there would be a problem as soon as my bags were unpacked in Mellissa's old room.  Her mom had kept it as a kind of monument with its pink walls, four poster bed, and posters of boy bands from twenty years ago.  It's when she called me Timmy instead of my given name of Todd that I realized how bad her memory was and how much of her time she was living in the past.  Timmy was Mellissa's boyfriend just before me.  Mellissa told me that while he started out nice and sweet he turned out to be a overbearing bear of a guy.  I only remember that his family moved away a couple months after he and Mellissa broke up.  

It was the morning of Thanksgiving last year that Mrs. Tomlinson finally lost it.  While I was in the shower she came into my room and got rid of my clothes.  To this day I don't know if she just locked them up in some closet or actually burned them, but all that was left was women's lingerie and clothes.  

Not wanting to have my mother in-law see me naked I slipped on a pair of panties and tried to find out what happened, but she was in 'strict mom' mode.  She chastised me for coming out of my room without being fully dressed and actually led me back there by my earlobe.  She was surprisingly strong and even stronger willed and wouldn't listen to anything about who I was and what I wanted.  No, she made me dress up in the clothes she'd laid out.  White stockings, a pleated skirt that only came down to my thighs, white lacy panties with a matching white lacy bra, a fuzzy pink sweater that only came down to my belly button.  

Once I was dressed she promised we'd work on my self care routine but that we'd start that tomorrow.  For the rest of the day she gave me lessons on being a 'proper sissy'.  She made it clear that she knew I wasn't a woman or a girl or one of her daughters.  She knew I was a man but evidently thought it was her job to feminize me.  

I let her do her thing as I honestly didn't want to make the situation worse and I didn't exactly have other clothes to wear.  Plus, I freely admit this might have been my Achilles heel, doing what she said seemed to make her genuinely happy.  So I spent the day learning how to smooth my skirt out as I sit and how to prance around in heels and how to put makeup on.  

I'd hoped that she'd snap out of it in a day or so, but she kept right on in the same vein for a week.  She had me shave all my body hair away, and let me tell you having your mother in law stand outside of the shower and monitor you shaving your privates is beyond embarrassing.  She not only had me trim my longish brown hair into a feminine style, she dyed it a reddish auburn.  I learned how to apply and care for long nails, how to style my hair, and not only how to paint my face but to match my cosmetics to several outfit types.  

I think it was the maid work that finally spurred me into action.  She'd been working on me for a couple weeks and I was already sick of waiting for her to snap back to normal when she said I'd learn how to be a 'proper sissy maid'.  Evidently a 'proper sissy maid' wears sexy lingerie and a French maid's outfit but also does real maid work.  Scrubbing the floors, doing the laundry, and learning how to cook full meals.  When I tried to put my foot down and not do what she told me, she had me lay over her lap for a spanking.  

I know you'll doubt it, but I promise at that point I could have overpowered her.  She was fit as a fiddle and strong for her size, but I still outweighed her by twenty pounds and was a good inch taller than her.  But overpowering her would involve hurting her and while my pride would be hurt by a spanking from my mother in-law, I don't know if I could look at Mellissa or her sisters if I truly hurt their mom.  

That was the first of many spankings.  I'd always read that getting spanked with a brush was terrible but until you experience there is no real believing it.  That woman had me crying until I professed and promised that I'd "be her good sissy maid".  

I was already losing track of time as she didn't keep a calendar in the house and had hidden or destroyed my iPhone.  I think it was in mid December as it was getting cold, but when I tried to escape I found out how deeply screwed I was.  I started the morning in the only pair of pants I had, a white slick shiny pair of pants that were obviously women's, but it was still better than a skirt.  I paired it with a blouse that looked the most like a man's shirt and snuck out to the garage.  

I only had a small hope that I could find the keys to her old 2011 Lincoln Town Car.  I still remember her getting this as a birthday present and her proudly driving Mellissa and her sisters around.  Anyway, the keys were no where to be found and I have no idea how to hot wire a car even if I could get the door unlocked.  Sneaking into town would be almost a mile walk to get off the property and then another ten miles into town, but there really wasn't another way without hurting her.  

I was cold and shivering when I got to the gate at the end of their driveway and found it locked.  I might have walked along the ten foot electrified fence that surrounded the family property but that would be a lot of land to cover and I still remember the security company installing it years and years ago.  They promised that it wouldn't kill a man, but it'd likely leave burns on any flesh that touched it and it would almost surely knock them out cold.  We'd agreed to split that cost a few years back for the installation when there were all those break ins of other farms.  What was designed to keep burglars out though now kept me, a sissy maid in training, in.

Of course Mrs. Tomlinson knew I'd tried to escape and punished me for it.  The spanking was bad, and eating nothing but gruel for a week was awful, but I swear spending an hour each day standing in the corner with my recently spanked ass on display was soul breaking.  

While it was clear Mrs. Tomlinson had some marbles loose in her head, she was still sharp as a whip and thought of everything.  She had all the supplies and groceries she needed delivered.  I had to accept the deliveries and either put them away or direct the delivery men to do it.  It was embarrassing to be seen in my sissy outfits in front of these normal men, but humiliatingly worse when they didn't see me as a man or a sissy at all.  They just assumed I was a woman.  An attractive woman.

It was in February that I tried my next escape.  I'd seen an email on Mrs. Tomlinson's computer that she'd sent out to all of her daughters, including Mellissa.  It told them how well she was doing and how much she loved the help that they'd sent.  She never mentioned that she was putting me through her own personal Sissy University and she never named me, showing my wife and sisters in law that she didn't know who I was, but she did say that she was well taken care of and that she didn't want 'the help' replaced.  My three months were up, but she'd made it sound like I agreed to stay on and continue to help her.  I didn't know how long it would be until a family member would stop by for a visit or how long it would be until Mellissa realized I wasn't answering her calls, texts, or emails so escape had to happen.  

I was so embarrassed to convince the driver to drive me out with him.  I had to use the very lessons Mrs. Tomlinson was teaching me on 'sissy flirting' by batting my eyes, touching his arm and chest, and speaking in that low sultry voice, but he agreed to take me out.  When he called up to the house for the gate to open Mrs. Tomlinson said she'd be happy to let him out... as soon as he brought me back up.  

My punishment for that was drastic.  The first part was a shock collar.  She of course waited until I was in on of her bondage classes, learning how to accept being hogtied, when she slipped it around my neck.  She showed me how it worked while I was still trussed up.  How tried to remove it without the remote being set for removal would deliver a shock.  And how she could deliver a shock at varying levels.  After being shocked half a dozen times, I didn't doubt her on any feature, including the GPS which would shock me if I left the grounds.    The next part was more wicked, but the shock collar was put to use and made it inevitable.  A chastity cage.  

I tried to convince her that I wasn't trying to go out and have sex with the delivery driver, going so far as to admit that I was trying to escape, but she didn't buy it and said my 'sissy clitty' would remain locked up as sissy maids like me didn't have sexual release other than those offered by their Mistresses.  No more masturbation for me.  

On and on and on this went.  When spring came around and I was being bade to wear more revealing clothes I noticed the differences.  I'd blamed the shape of my body on the corsets she had me wearing and I'd blamed the smooth skin on the lotions and oils she had me applying to myself multiple times a day, but there was no explanation for the two bumps on my chest.  And while it was hard to accept, I had to admit that my scrotum and testicles were smaller.  

Mrs. Tomlinson admitted that she'd been giving me small doses of hormones for months.  Now that I'd figured it out though, she said she no longer had to be sly about it.  The doses tripled in size and were delivered by injections.  By the time she had me lounging in a bikini by the pool in June, I had my own B cup breasts.  By that time I'd given up hope.  I was a good sissy maid by training and knew it would take either my Mistress letting me go or some other external force to save me.  

When I saw Brad on the property I thought I might be saved.  He was married to Mellissa's sister Mary and we'd seen each other at all the family get togethers for years.  But he didn't recognize me at all.  In fact, like the delivery guys, he didn't even see me as a man.  And each time he'd look at me with that horny glint in his eyes, I'd see Mrs. Tomlinson behind him, flashing me the shock collar remote.  I swallowed what little pride i had and followed along with my lessons, providing relief and pleasure to 'my betters'.  My heart soared when he finally stopped me and said he couldn't do anything like that, at least not without his wife's permission.  Of course by that time I'd already had his cock out and been jacking it off while we kissed for fifteen minutes.  

Mrs. Tomlinson was equally impressed and disappointed in the fact that I couldn't bed Brad.  She praised me on doing a good job but said if I was a little better I might have not let him get away.  Her lessons increased in intensity.  I was already very adept at pleasuring 'my' sex toys, including the dildo named Todd that I had to felate at least twice a day and the dildo named Brad that I had to shove up my ass.  And yes, you heard that right, she was training me to have sex with her daughter's husbands... including ME!  Sometime between Spring and Summer she remembered that Melissa was married to a man named Todd, she just didn't remember that I was Todd.  

Anyway, it was that week between Brad and Mary visiting that my lessons transitioned from the sex toys to the delivery men.  She set up enough deliveries that there were men coming by twice a day, every day.  I had to seduce them into letting me suck them off.  I got good at it and by Thursday she upped the game and had me seducing them into bed to fuck me.  The first two guys were just too freaked out when they saw my caged clitty, but that big guy Rob didn't seem to care and fucked me real good.  

I honestly don't know which was worse... getting fucked by a man while laying on my back, my ankles on his shoulders, with him grunting and smiling down at me, or the fact that by the time he came I was screaming and writhing under him, almost able to cum myself.  Almost.  

When Mary came over she recognized me.  She says she knew it was me when I served her and Mrs. Tomlinson afternoon tea, but I'm not sure it wasn't before Mrs. Tomlinson offered an example of me seducing that morning's delivery man.  Whether she recognized me before or after, my sister in law has the memory of me kneeling down and sucking off an Amazon delivery driver.  

At least Mary stood up and got me out of the situation.  First she made arrangements to stay over.  She couldn't convince her mother that I was Mellissa's husband, but she took over my training so that Mrs. Tomlinson wouldn't keep me sucking and fucking every man that came into the house.  Second, Mary got in touch with Mellissa and set up a face time for the three of us.  This was after I tucked Mrs. Tomlinson into bed and spent my required thirty minutes sucking on my 'Todd' dildo. 

Seeing Mellissa brought tears to my eyes.  She apologized over and over.  It seems that somewhere deep in Mrs. Tomlinson, she knew what she was doing.  My phone was never lost.  She'd been answering all of Mellissa's texts and emails, saying how much fun 'I' was having and how 'I' should stay and take care of Mrs. Tomlinson.  My lovely wife said she was sucpicious of it, but promised me that if she knew what was going on she would have stepped in.  

My training really kicked in as Mary and Mellissa discussed what to do next.  I was able to keep the smile on my face and a pleasant tone of voice as they said it would be cruel to take away Mrs. Tomlinson's hobby.  That she clearly loves me and loves training me and that it might be the last true memory she has.  Though I was able to voice my opinion that I should be taken away from here and brought to Mellissa as soon as possible where I could return to being Todd and trying to forget about this horrifying experience, neither Mellissa nor Mary agreed with me.  And since I didn't get a vote, it was 100% decided that I should stay under Mrs. Tomlinson's care and training.  

Mary's been here for a couple weeks now.  While she wasn't able to convince Mrs. Tomlinson that I didn't need any extra flirting or sexual lessons, she did convince her to change my attentions away from pleasing men and to pleasing women.  Since then they've traded nights with me.  I spend my nights in their beds and don't get any rest until I've licked and flicked and tongued them to at least three orgasms.  Each morning, after I've laid out a full breakfast, Mrs. Tomlinson attaches my leash to my collar on one end and one of the dinning room chairs on the other.  There, kneeling with my chin on the front of the chair seat, I get to watch one of my Mistresses sit and present their puffy aroused pussies to me.  Sometimes I only have to serve one of them while others they each take some time in my 'pussy chair'.  

Mellissa will be here tonight and Mary promises me that we'll sit down and talk more about my future.  Mary and I took Mrs. Tomlinson to two doctor's visits and one to her neurologist.  After all the tests and examinations they said that Mrs. Tomlinson could deteriorate further, but she'll likely remain in this tenuous state for several years yet.  And that she shouldn't be left alone during that time.  So, while I smooth out my nylons and get my heels on, I can contemplate what Mellissa is going to do.    



Mellissa has already said that any change in Mrs. Tomlinson's life will go slowly as to not shock her.  So I'm sure that Mellissa won't acknowledge me as her husband, at least not in front of Mrs. Tomlinson.  I'm sure that I'll still be traded night by night with my three Mistresses and that Mellissa will take full advantage of my advanced cunnungulous skills.  I'm sure that my days will be spent in my French maid's uniform, that I'll still have to flirt with the delivery men and she may even want to see me demonstrate my ability with men.  

But while I can hope that Mellissa will have me out of here soon, I overheard Mary on the phone with her last night.  They were talking about Mellissa taking a new position with her company, in the office near here.  And they were talking about Mellissa taking on extra travel tasks at work since Mrs. Tomlinson will have a live in maid.  They couldn't mean me, could they?

No comments:

Post a Comment