Not too much to say about this one. I saw the image the other day and it struck a chord in me. I mean OBVIOUSLY this was the husband after the new neighbor finished transforming him to look like his wife and began training him to give blow jobs. Duh!
Even when I sat down to write the actual caption, I immediately caught onto the idea of a mild Kinetic Text style. I'm actually happy about how the text up top pops a little more. It allows the reader to still clearly read the whole story but not accidently skip ahead.
Oh, and in case you're wondering, I didn't include the 'Forced' label even though I wrote this fully with a 'forced' feeling in mind. I just realized as I was adding the labels that it could read as easily voluntary.
Lemme know if ya like this one. I'll try to get another cap out this month since I didn't get one in July.


No comments:
Post a Comment