Thursday, May 28, 2015

Obscura - Unwanted Attention

Good for the Goose


The girls at the office said my flirting was unwanted attention.   I tried to explain that it was meant as a compliment… they were all so sexy and I felt compelled to let them know it.  So it came as a surprise that they wanted me to go out to the club with them.   They thought it would be fun if I dressed up as a gal for their ‘hen party’, and to show them I’m a good sport I went ahead and let them make me over.  If you ask me, I think they did too good of a job.  They even tried to give me a taste of my own medicine telling me how sexy I was. 


It was all good fun until the stripper arrived.  He seemed to focus all of his energies on me and now with his cock pressing into my belly and his tongue invading my mouth I’m starting to wonder if this was what they meant.  They did say that the night would be full of unwanted attention!

2 comments:

  1. Mmmm. Leave it to the girls at the office to intuitively understand what makes a guy, er gal, tick. Sometimes I feel like the women I work with understand my true nature even though they don't really know. Seriously. I do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At a certain point, it starts to sound like one is going along with it because one wants to... :)

    ReplyDelete