Saturday, May 25, 2019

Define Me - A Personal Post

Transgender?  Transsexual?  Male?  Female?   So many definitions...

If you're looking for a cap or obscura and not interested in hearing about me, just turn around and read some of my previous works (I'd highly suggest Fate or Customer Service:  Tech Support).  This is a story of me.  Or more specifically a story of finding a definition for me.  It can be looked at as an extension of Comfortable, but you needent have read that one to understand this.

This post is more technical as I want to separate things like Gay, Heterosexual, Transgender, Sex, Gender, and Attraction.  I think I did a pretty good job and while writing it helped myself honestly find a good way going forward how I'll define myself.  I won't spoil it as maybe you can take a similar journy while reading about me and find a way to define yourself.  Maybe even a way that you haven't thought of before.

So, without further ado, please click here and step over to my other blog and read about how I now Define Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment