Sunday, March 29, 2020

Betty's First Time With A Man!

You never forget your first time.  Neither does your wife!




This morning I had absolutely no intent to make a cap or an obscura.  I'm close to finishing my next 'Fable' and it's at a really hot point (the heroine is giving her man a blow job... tee hee!), and I was just going to make a quick swing around to check some blogs and maybe DX before getting back into it.  But two things changed my mind.

First was noticing that yesterday's Obscura "Satisfied" was screwed up.  It was posted and all, but it had only received 240 views.  Without getting too far into the weeds, almost all of my views come from World Of TG and they put my blog on top of their list of TG cap blogs when they see a new post.  I had originally posted "Satisfied" Friday morning after making it, but decided I needed to put up a post about my first Fable and didn't want either post to get overlooked.  So I unpublished "Satisfied" and put up "My Stories, My Fables" instead.  Saturday rolls around and I finally re-publish "Satisfied".  But evidently with it being published, un-published, and re-published, it never registered as new.  As I write this World Of TG still shows my newest post as "My Stories, My Fables".

The second, and far more important reason was Chelle of Chelle's World fame commented on "Satisfied" that she not only got hot and bothered by the obscura (YAY!), but she also was going to be reading my archive.  Now I'd seen Chelle post comments at Dee-lusions of Grandeur (If you haven't been to Dee's blog in awhile, be sure to stop by and give her a big hug.  She needs it) before and honestly had thought she'd been a member of the community for far longer.  So I figured if she was going to take the time to compliment me and my blog, I could at the very least repay the compliment and visit hers.  Chelle doesn't have a lot up right now, but it's clear she's been doing this for awhile as her caps are clear, witty, funny, sexy, and just plain old wonderful.  I left both disapointed that there were only 14 caps, and inspired to make a follow up to one in particular.

You see, her cap "Supportive Wife" isn't my classic turn on.  But it did get some below the belt tingles going on as 'Betty' and his wife start ogling their neighbor Dave's dick picks.  I figured what better way to say 'I love your work' than with a cap inspired by one of your works!

Now, I never want to try and directly emulate anybody.  Chelle has a voice for her caps in general and this cap in particular and I couldn't possibly mimic it with any amount of accuracy.  So I looked at this as a continution of her cap but one multi-universe over.  Betty and his/er wife along with Dave all slipped from Chelle's world to mine.  The circumstances are still the same in that Betty's wife is supportive of her expressing her feminine glory once a month, and that they live two doors down from Dave who found Betty and her pretty pink heels on Tinder, but in my world Betty is a little more nervous, Betty's wife is a little more assertive, and Dave is just happy to be there!

I started off by just looking for images.  I didn't know if it would be of two women together (they could be talking about their date with Dave that just ended), a woman and a man together (Betty living out her fantasy date with Dave), or with two women and a man (Betty and her wife with Dave).  It only took 15 minutes of searching to come across this set at fuskator.  This set worked on a lot of different levels.  First, while the models look nothing alike, it still matches the hair colors of Betty and her wife in Chelle's original cap.  That's just perfect!  Second, there were several of the photos that could work showing dark haired Betty with her breasts being... mysterious.  Sure, Betty's wife is certainly cupping something in the first pic I selected and there's some cleavage in the second one, but I could let the reader/viewer decide if Betty had actual breasts, glue on falsies, or just had a man's chest.  Remember, at this time I didn't have the story in my head exactly and having those options didn't pen me in before I even started to write.  And finally, these images worked because they're good looking and professional.  I THINK they're actually video stills as they are presented in a widescreen format that's more for film than photos, but regardless they have professional makeup on, are lit professionally, and just look damned good!

With these two images selected, I cropped them in a bit to remove some excess space and got to writing.  I wanted to follow Chelle's lead and have this be complete conversation.  All quotes and no narration or explanation.  Again, I didn't want to copy Chelle's presentation of having either side of the conversation on one side of the photo, so when I started adding it into the photo I went with one of my previous solutions... having different styles for each speaker.  Betty, being more shy would work perfectly with a thin italics while Betty's wife was shown as a more dominating bold.  I liked it, I finished the first panel, and then went on to the second panel.

The immediate problem is adding in Dave.  Dave can't be Bold or he'd conflict with Betty's wife.  He can't be italics as he'd conflict with Betty (or be mixed up with her as Betty's only line is a mouth stuffing Mmmph!).  And he couldn't just be plain text as it would mix with both styles.  While playing around with adding color or text effects, I stumbled upon the All Caps option in photoshop.  I swear, I don't know how long it's been there but I don't remember ever seeing this type of Small Caps as being an option.  It's not perfect as the letters end up closer together and seemingly smaller than the normal font, but that was easy enough to fix by making his words technically bigger (Betty and his wife's font is 24 points in size.  Dave's is 30.

With that problem solved I had the quick add in of my watermark and the title and I was done.  I should add that I had to stretch the first image just a bit as Betty and her wife ended up scrunched against the text box when I was done.  As that made a clear spot in the image, I just copied the patterned wallpaper and stretched it over the blank space.  It's mostly covered by the text so I didn't spend much time blending it in.

Anyway, I hope you like this cap.  I hope you go back and read "Satisfied" and of course head on over to Chelle's World and enjoy her wonderful caps!

-------------------

04/30/2020 Note; unknown below posted a comment that "It has disappeared" and sure enough, the caption was gone.  I'm not sure what happened as I hadn't done anything to change the post nor the photos.  So without an explanation as to what happened, I just removed the broken images and placed new ones.  Nothing else has changed. 

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely loved that! Glad Betty got to have a good time. I love your writing style and write-ups behind the caption are fascinating. Lots of good details for a novice like me to pick up on. Wonderful work Caitlyn and I’m honored you’d do a sequel to my cap <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. MUY bueno, Betty sabe elegir

    ReplyDelete