Saturday, March 14, 2020

What Lesson?

It's important to learn your lesson.  Right?

I honestly didn't expect to use this image when I first saw it.   I'm sure most of you know where my tastes lie and this image set at fuskator has a LOT of the images I tend to go for.  But the more I scanned between all the ones that were catching my eyes (images 1, 2, 4, 7, and 10), I kept coming back to this one and looking not at his service to her, but her look down at him.  It can be read a lot of different ways, but I was seeing it as a 'Wow, this STILL rocks!' look.  That's when the idea for the cap came... a guy realizing that being a woman was great.

The voice came in the writing.  I at first wanted him to be a cocky arrogant ass hat, but when he transformed into a woman he'd mellow out and become softer and more mellow.  But my fingers had an idea of their own and as I typed and typed the arrogant ass hat guy remained.  When I finished that last paragraph (giggling at the rock my socks off line), I thought it was fun/funny enough to stand as is.

A funny thing happened.  When I first went to fuskator I got the same problem I've had for months.  The thumbnails to the galleries come up just fine, then the thumbnails IN the galleries come up just fine.  But when I clicked for the larger image or set it to show all the larger images, it just threw up a bunch of errors and no image would show.  It's frustrating as I'd often find a thumbnail that showed a lot of promise and even got a story idea rolling, only to be denied the image to work from.

For all those months, I thought it was a problem on fuskator's side.  But today I tried something... turning off my VPN.  Voila!  The images came up just fine.  The only reason I tried that was I found that Autotrader refuses to work from behind the VPN as well.  Yes, I'm car shopping again, but it's not for me.  If you want to read up on that check out my other blog as I'll keep you updated there. 

Anywho, not a big important cap but a at least I found it fun and relaxing to write.  I hope you enjoyed it some too!

No comments:

Post a Comment