Thursday, March 9, 2023

Bondage Video & Boy Wonder


Two Tumblr Rejects for the price of one!

Yes, there are two different Tumblr Rejects in this post.  Bondage Video is the first.  I attempted to post it today.  It's another example of the image being fine but the story getting it rejected.  Boy Wonder's image was obviously going to get rejected, but when I attempted to post it last week I figured it was too short to warrant its own post here.  So... two for one day at Caitlyn's Masks!  


Bondage Video

Hey Benny!  Come over here and check out this video I found online!  My God, isn't that hot?  I wonder what the setup was... what's she doing?  Why's she struggling so much?  Think it's just a show?  Here, lemme email it to you!

I'm sure Chad saw my eyes going wide.  I can only hope he thought it was interest in this bondage video and not my recognition.  Of course I could answer all of his questions.  The bondage model lost a bet and had to pose for not only this video, but a series of photos.  What's she doing?  She's trying her best to get out of that situation.  Why's she struggling?  Because there's a guy in front of her, taking advantage of her mouth jacked open by a spider gag.  And no, it's not a show.  

How do I know these things?  Because it was ME in that video.  I'd lost the bet to those four college girls and agreed to be their bondage model.  I didn't know they'd want me to be a female bondage model.  I didn't know they'd shave my body, put me in that corset, body stocking, and heels, or put that wig and makeup on me.  I didn't know that they were going to publish the photos and video.  And while I'd originally hoped there would be sex involved, I'd never once wanted to blow their boyfriend.  All four of their boyfriends.  

And even though I know my mouth is stuffed with cock in that video, I can feel myself trying to get hard in my chastity cage.  The cage that's locked on and guarantees I'm going to show back up to the girls' apartment for round two tonight.  










Boy Wonder

I don't know which is more humiliating.  The fact that I'm a 30 year old man, feminized by my wife, blowing the 23 year old neighbor boy who thinks I'm my wife's 18 year old step daughter. Or...

...or the fact that this punk kid easily has the largest cock I've ever seen in real life and that it's at least three times the size of my own tucked back dick.  


3 comments:

  1. That is some beautiful bondage gear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both those stories are wonderful!
    I considered a short piece of fluff for Girlfriend's Daughter a What If tale about a college age young man confronting Bailey about knowing the truth, saying the walls aren't that thick and deciding he wants Bailey's Ann to spend some time with him to keep the secret.

    ReplyDelete