Monday, March 6, 2023

Gender Specific Submission


Dominant toward woman?

Luna and I hit it off right away.  I saw the submissive side in her that everyone else just saw as she and she saw the dominant side in me that everyone else just saw as aggressive.  After only a few months she was exclusively my little slave girl and I was exclusively her master.  

When we came across the ring that could change someone's gender, we both thought it would be fun to try out.  I mean, it's one thing to look down into Luna's eyes as she takes me balls deep, but I bet it would be fun to have her licking my slick pussy from the same perspective.  

Once I was in my new body though, things changed.  It didn't feel right being in control.  Trying to force Luna to do anything just ended up with her giggling at me and pushing me away, something she wouldn't' have ever considered when I was a man.  I'm not sure if it's something inherent in both of us or of it's something the ring did, but it seems my dominant nature is linked to my masculinity.  And Luna?  She seems like a genuine switch as she's growing very dominant toward me, but still seems submissive to other men.  

I tried to change back, but she took the ring from me.  Her words will echo through my mind forever.  "My little slave girl doesn't get to decide that!"  

It took awhile for me to accept it, but with Luna's constant help I've been able to fall into subspace.  I really honestly enjoy that she takes over and makes all the decisions for us.  She's taught me how to be beautiful and how to defer to her for anything more complicated than breathing or drinking.  

My only worry is that she's met someone else.  She promises that I'll always be her little slave girl, that we'll always be together.  It's just that she missed being someone else's little slave girl.  Now as she jills me to another orgasm while Todd sits and watches, I know what's coming next.  Todd is going to have his little slave girl kneel down and please him.  

And Luna is going to have her little slave girl kneel down and join her. 


No comments:

Post a Comment