Monday, May 23, 2016

Perfection

Well all personally define 'perfect'


I decided that I'm not going to look a gift horse in the mouth.  I felt like I could make some Obscuras this morning and went to town.   Surprisingly this was the very first gallery on Fuskator and this simple idea came to me... she looks perfect.  Perfect face, perfect nose, perfect hair, perfect beasts, perfect ass,.. perfect.

I cropped the watermark out of the image, made up a quick obscura header graphic and was ready to write out the 'story' which I knew would be incredibly short.  But when I realized that it only needed the two lines I figured I'd see if I could just put the text on the image and see if it looked good.

It didn't look bad... but I knew it could use just a tweak or two.  Something I've noticed on facebook recently is everybody sharing their snapchat photos... you know, the ones with the text at the bottom and an underlying semi-obscure background?  I thought that might work but as soon as I tried it I knew I didn't want to cover up any of her body.  So why not just have the 'semi-obscure background' be behind her?

I have to admit it, for just being a two lined simple cap I'm rather happy with it.  That probably has more to do with my NOT creating anything for months, but I'll still take it!

1 comment:

  1. Ah. It sort of reminds me of an old story written by Nathaniel Hawthorne that I was required to read in college, "The Birthmark" and I've used it as a reference point in captions before as well. It deals with the idea of perfection and that everything has flaws, and only imperfect beings are allowed on earth. It certainly doesn't stop us from trying though, does it?

    ReplyDelete